Superdeuce
Edited Date/Time 10/28/2015 9:20am
$6900.00
941-677-0675

Description.
-1993 Ford E350 cutaway box truck.
-Miles on body 270,000.
-Miles on rebuild engine about 40,000.
-new heavy duty gas shocks up front and new coil over shocks in the rear.
-new leaf springs with add a-leaf for added weight.
-new manifold pipe on passenger side.
-new bushings
-fresh breaks all the way around.
-fresh paint
-new rear LED tail lights.
-CD player and 4 speaker sound system.

Garage and power system.
-3600LP ONAN generator on slide out tray.
-Power hook up for 50A and 30A
-Air compressor with 25ft hose ran into the garage area.
-dual battery system for 12volt system.
-50GL water tank with marine bilge pump and separate water fill door.
- garage work bench with stainless top, with vise.
-three upper storage cabinets.
-handle bar holders
-pitposse SR work station, pitposse umbrella holder, pitposse JR work station with paper towel holder, two 5ft E Track system, flash light holder
-three wheel chocks with tie down hooks.
-LED lights in overhead
-two power out lets in garage and two power outlets in cargo boxes with GFI.
-two out side lights in the rear.
-rear wall with door and vapor barrier.

Interior/ living quarters.
-full interior restoration new wood and insulation board throughout.
-upper attic twin bed With over head light.
-three large upper storage cabinets.
-LED lighting with dimmer on a switch.
-power inverter.
-two windows that slide open with
window shades.
-refrigerator.
-microwave oven.
-Three wall power outlets.
-rear couch folds down to bed.
-shelving above
-water proof plastic flooring (looks like wood)

|
activeMX
9/13/2015 8:45pm
I would have jumped all over this in the late '90's!
tireguy111
9/14/2015 10:19am
If you can get it to SoCal, I will buy it!!!!!

The Shop

mx965
9/17/2015 7:45pm
why was my post deleted? I actually wanted to know some information about the vehicle it actually interested me, fucking bullshit how that type of shit gets deleted off here but yet you have clowns spewing shit in the other threads they have no idea what theye talking about and that doesn't get deleted.
j368
9/18/2015 7:19pm
mx965 wrote:
why was my post deleted? I actually wanted to know some information about the vehicle it actually interested me, fucking bullshit how that type of shit...
why was my post deleted? I actually wanted to know some information about the vehicle it actually interested me, fucking bullshit how that type of shit gets deleted off here but yet you have clowns spewing shit in the other threads they have no idea what theye talking about and that doesn't get deleted.
I read your post, and I'm sure a lot of other people did too. Sounds like the seller was pretty sketchy about the whole thing.
9/18/2015 8:13pm
mx965 wrote:
why was my post deleted? I actually wanted to know some information about the vehicle it actually interested me, fucking bullshit how that type of shit...
I also read your post, mind blowing that a moderator would be so clueless. In short for anyone looking at this add, do not send this person money. If you meet in person and he is there to sell you the vehicle go for it but from the sounds of mx965 dealings with the seller, this is a scam
Superdeuce
9/19/2015 5:52pm
It’s unfortunate there are a few unprofessional and ignorant people on Vital that really have too much time on their hands and nothing better to do in life then talk smack.

If you want to buy my box van, this is what to expect and how it’s going to go down!!

A.) I will not “hold it” or take a deposit from you if you are out of the area.

B.) If you want it. Come touch, feel, smell and look for yourself and make your own judgment

C.) NO- I will not meet you at an airport if you want to fly in and buy it

D.) I will only take Cash..PERIOD!

evomx244
10/28/2015 9:20am
mx965 wrote:
j368 wrote:
I read your post, and I'm sure a lot of other people did too. Sounds like the seller was pretty sketchy about the whole thing.
I ended up buying it, seller was wasn't sketchy. He's actually a former LL amateur national champ. not sure what the other buyer said to seller. Anyways happy with the purchase (used it this past weekend) Trip back to Ohio couldn't have gone better.

Post a reply to: Box Van 4 sale - Race Ready

The Latest