Polisport or Acerbis plastics?

Braaaphole
Any real preference between the 2? I've used Acerbis many times in the past and they were fine. I've never used Polisport before. They are a little cheaper for the set so I'm inclined to give them a try. Just curious as to how the hold up. I don't want something that's going to snap a fender off the first time I slide down in a corner.
|
wsc96
Fantasy
451st
1/30/2017 8:10pm
I've never had any Polisport plastic break on me in the past but in my opinion it wasn't quite as good as the some of the other stuff i've used. I'd say its maybe closer to the UFO plastic in regards to fit and finish in my experience.

The Acerbis and Cycra stuff i've had has always been top notch.
David934
1/31/2017 2:24am
I used Acerbis, Ufo, Polisport, Cycra,... No problem with all. Polisport and Ufo are cheaper.
Tuzzo123
1/31/2017 5:17am
I had a Polysport rear fender on my KTM and it was always Tweaked a little, no one else would notice but it was annoying to say the least, ACERBIS.....by the way AHH-CHAIR- BEE's

The Shop

mjr119
1/31/2017 6:46am
wsc96 wrote:
I've never had any Polisport plastic break on me in the past but in my opinion it wasn't quite as good as the some of the...
I've never had any Polisport plastic break on me in the past but in my opinion it wasn't quite as good as the some of the other stuff i've used. I'd say its maybe closer to the UFO plastic in regards to fit and finish in my experience.

The Acerbis and Cycra stuff i've had has always been top notch.
I've noticed a decline in quality for Cycra. At least since they were purchased by a larger company. But I also get it so cheap I can't complain about it. Just an observation.

Acerbis is top of the line IMO.
Slosh 112
1/31/2017 11:35am
Acerbic used to make the OEM plastics for KTM and a few other Euro's, not sure about now though. I reckon Acerbic and Cycra are the best quality.
davidgrip
1/31/2017 11:51am Edited Date/Time 1/31/2017 11:53am
Acerbis. Yes they are a sponsor, but I started using their plastics before, Durability is my main factor. I have run my plastics for multiple seasons and have never damaged a single piece. Multiple times on the ground and eating roost. Racers/riders always comment on how new my bikes look. They also fit perfect. Flo Green is awesome!

David
774 Chaplin Kawasaki
Factory Backing
Factory Seat
Acerbis
Dunlop
MX Engine Stand
Matrix Concepts

Post a reply to: Polisport or Acerbis plastics?

The Latest