2014 yz450f fork clicker tight

I have the compression clicker on 1 leg of the fork tight to turn. Just wondering if anyone has had this problem before? It still clicks, it is just physically tight to turn.
|
slipdog
12/5/2016 10:15am
Sometimes people use the wrong size flat blade and it haggars(for lack of a better word) the slot in the adjuster a little and that causes drag as you screw it in and out. Especially if your bars are directly over the adjuster and you have to go in at an angle to reach the adjuster. I've had them really bad where I opened the clicker all the way out and used a small file to clean up the outside edge of the clicker so it would screw in and out again without too much drag.

If that makes any sense to you...
12/5/2016 11:27am
slipdog wrote:
Sometimes people use the wrong size flat blade and it haggars(for lack of a better word) the slot in the adjuster a little and that causes...
Sometimes people use the wrong size flat blade and it haggars(for lack of a better word) the slot in the adjuster a little and that causes drag as you screw it in and out. Especially if your bars are directly over the adjuster and you have to go in at an angle to reach the adjuster. I've had them really bad where I opened the clicker all the way out and used a small file to clean up the outside edge of the clicker so it would screw in and out again without too much drag.

If that makes any sense to you...
I know what your saying but that's not it, cheers anyway.

Post a reply to: 2014 yz450f fork clicker tight

The Latest