rm riders let's unite

Edited Date/Time 9/29/2015 2:03am
For those of you that are not aware. Pro circuit recently released a super trick titanium and carbon fiber silencer for late model two stroke bikes.

Dirt rider magazine recently posted that due to increased demand, pro circuit has made this super trick silencer available to late model cr and kx bikes.

I emailed pro circuit and asked why they won't make them for rm two strokes . They said the demand isn't high enough. If the demand were to increase they would make them.

I know there are a lot of trick rm project bikes on this forum that would be even more trick with this silencer. Will it make you faster? No. Is it super trick? Yes. I'm asking all rm riders out there to unite and put the demand fourth so that pro circuit will manufacture them for late model rm dirt bikes. Hopefully us rm riders won't be the only ones left out!
|
K-dubbb
9/25/2015 9:31am
For those of you that are not aware. Pro circuit recently released a super trick titanium and carbon fiber silencer for late model two stroke bikes...
For those of you that are not aware. Pro circuit recently released a super trick titanium and carbon fiber silencer for late model two stroke bikes.

Dirt rider magazine recently posted that due to increased demand, pro circuit has made this super trick silencer available to late model cr and kx bikes.

I emailed pro circuit and asked why they won't make them for rm two strokes . They said the demand isn't high enough. If the demand were to increase they would make them.

I know there are a lot of trick rm project bikes on this forum that would be even more trick with this silencer. Will it make you faster? No. Is it super trick? Yes. I'm asking all rm riders out there to unite and put the demand fourth so that pro circuit will manufacture them for late model rm dirt bikes. Hopefully us rm riders won't be the only ones left out!
Yup I asked in their Instagram post, maybe its just my point of view but I've been seeing a lot more yellow than Green! The CR is obviously a popular one.
9/25/2015 9:45am
For those of you that are not aware. Pro circuit recently released a super trick titanium and carbon fiber silencer for late model two stroke bikes...

K-dubbb wrote:
Yup I asked in their Instagram post, maybe its just my point of view but I've been seeing a lot more yellow than Green! The CR...
Yup I asked in their Instagram post, maybe its just my point of view but I've been seeing a lot more yellow than Green! The CR is obviously a popular one.
Send an email to pc as well. Let's get the demand out there!
JW381
9/25/2015 5:01pm

K-dubbb wrote:
Yup I asked in their Instagram post, maybe its just my point of view but I've been seeing a lot more yellow than Green! The CR...
I see a ton of yellow 2 strokes. Green, no so much.
Bruce372
9/25/2015 5:58pm Edited Date/Time 9/25/2015 7:59pm
This is a baseline for weight and durability. ...I bought it 10 years ago well used from ebay and it's still going strong.

The Shop

9/25/2015 6:14pm
I'm just trying to gather support for rm two stroke riders so we can have the works style silencer too instead of being shafted lol
Bruce372
9/25/2015 6:59pm
Sorry if I came across negative, yeah, the carbon silencers look cool. I hope they set them up so they are durable since they won't be inexpensive.
9/26/2015 3:10am
Bruce372 wrote:
Sorry if I came across negative, yeah, the carbon silencers look cool. I hope they set them up so they are durable since they won't be...
Sorry if I came across negative, yeah, the carbon silencers look cool. I hope they set them up so they are durable since they won't be inexpensive.
Yea for sure. Kevlar carbon design is likely durable. I've never really had any problems with pro circuits stuff before tho.
bangmyhead
9/27/2015 5:14pm Edited Date/Time 9/27/2015 7:34pm
Looking to sell this girl if anyone wants to add another rm to their stable 2006 rm250

Located in long beach ca

9/27/2015 7:04pm
bangmyhead wrote:
Looking to sell this girl if anyone wants to add another rm to their stable 2006 rm250 Located in long beach ca [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/09/27/106449/s1200_image.jpg[/img]
Looking to sell this girl if anyone wants to add another rm to their stable 2006 rm250

Located in long beach ca

Good god I won't be in the market until the spring... but I want it now!
K-dubbb
9/28/2015 5:25am
bangmyhead wrote:
Looking to sell this girl if anyone wants to add another rm to their stable 2006 rm250 Located in long beach ca [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/09/27/106449/s1200_image.jpg[/img]

Located in long beach ca

Good god I won't be in the market until the spring... but I want it now!
That bike is beautiful, I am biased, but damn the RM is a timeless bike! Love them!
9/28/2015 6:23am
Has anyone emailed pro circuit to put demand out there for carbon ti silencer for rm two strokes lol?
Markopolo400
9/28/2015 6:36am
I wish you didn't post this.....I hadn't seen that PC started making the Ti2 for KX 2 strokes. Now I am going to have to buy one
9/28/2015 6:43am
I wish you didn't post this.....I hadn't seen that PC started making the Ti2 for KX 2 strokes. Now I am going to have to buy...
I wish you didn't post this.....I hadn't seen that PC started making the Ti2 for KX 2 strokes. Now I am going to have to buy one
Lol! I'd love to be able.to buy one for my bike. Hence the request for support in emailing pc
Slosh 112
9/29/2015 2:03am
Yeah they look awesome and I am building an all out RM125, but I'm an FMF man and to be honest I've had bad experiences with carbon bodied silencers, especially ones like the pro circuit that has a riveted mount instead of a strap...

Post a reply to: rm riders let's unite

The Latest