kxf 250 mapping

dombrowsky106
Edited Date/Time 7/30/2015 1:31am
i have a kxf 250 14 and i have never switched the mapping on it and i was wondering which color coupler i should use i have the standard one on right now.which i think is green,but i ride alot of clay and sand mix and only a couple hard packed tracks. ive talk to one person and he said that the standard is the best way to go so thats why i never switched it but im just trying to get another opion
|
Bruce372
7/27/2015 1:57pm
its so easy to swap them out, you should try one coupler, ride it and then try the other. at the end of the day, its which one works best, not what someone else thinks you should run...so many variables in bike setup, fuel, tracks etc. thats why they send 2 couplers.
731chopper
Fantasy
442nd
7/27/2015 2:59pm
Depends on your riding style, preference and track conditions. In theory the black one (mellow) will be better on hard pack/slippy conditions and the white one (aggressive) will be better in deep loam or sand with good traction. The green one (standard) is probably what Kawasaki felt was best for most riders most of the time which is why it's what came on the bike.
7/30/2015 1:31am Edited Date/Time 7/30/2015 1:33am
i have a kxf 250 14 and i have never switched the mapping on it and i was wondering which color coupler i should use i...
i have a kxf 250 14 and i have never switched the mapping on it and i was wondering which color coupler i should use i have the standard one on right now.which i think is green,but i ride alot of clay and sand mix and only a couple hard packed tracks. ive talk to one person and he said that the standard is the best way to go so thats why i never switched it but im just trying to get another opion
Aggressive map "white coupler" is the way to go all around for all conditions unless you are a beginner. Just as smooth but more power! Just learn to control the throttle, don't tame the bike!

Post a reply to: kxf 250 mapping

The Latest