Sunline Folding Levers

K-dubbb
Edited Date/Time 7/20/2014 12:15am
Do any of you have the Sunline levers?

I want to get a pair but I'm not sure if I fully understand how you purchase the set up for your bike.

Will levers such as these bolt on to the OEM clutch perch?

http://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/SUNLINE-V1-MDX-CLUTCH-LEVER

Or is there a Sunline perch that hold these specific levers, both brake and clutch.

Thanks for your input.
|
Camber75
7/14/2014 7:11pm
You can run them in stock perches aswell as the full sun line perch set up. I have them in stock perches ordered to fit the application.
7/14/2014 7:53pm
The ARC levers are a whole UPward level. I really dont think you compare the quality at all.
7/15/2014 10:07am
I prefer the ARC as well. I've used the Sunlines before, but they wear out faster than the ARCs (get floppy-like). Neither are fully bend-proof.
jaakee_
7/15/2014 6:28pm
K-dubbb wrote:
Do any of you have the Sunline levers? I want to get a pair but I'm not sure if I fully understand how you purchase the...
Do any of you have the Sunline levers?

I want to get a pair but I'm not sure if I fully understand how you purchase the set up for your bike.

Will levers such as these bolt on to the OEM clutch perch?

http://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/SUNLINE-V1-MDX-CLUTCH-LEVER

Or is there a Sunline perch that hold these specific levers, both brake and clutch.

Thanks for your input.
a buddy of mine has the Sunline mdx levers with the stock perch (09 kx250f) , the only problem he has is the hot start lever gets in the way of the lever folding up. but other than that, he says theyre great!

The Shop

davidgrip
7/19/2014 4:19pm
I run the full Sunline System. SL4 Perch/V1 MDX Lever and V1MDX Brake levers. Love the feel of the complete clutch system. Very impressed with all products from Sunline. The levers will fit, but you may think about the Perch system. I use the Acerbis X-Force handguards for protection. No issues with the Sunline system.

David
774 Chaplin Kawasaki
Factory Backing
Acerbis
Dunlop
fpandjic
7/20/2014 12:15am
davidgrip wrote:
I run the full Sunline System. SL4 Perch/V1 MDX Lever and V1MDX Brake levers. Love the feel of the complete clutch system. Very impressed with all...
I run the full Sunline System. SL4 Perch/V1 MDX Lever and V1MDX Brake levers. Love the feel of the complete clutch system. Very impressed with all products from Sunline. The levers will fit, but you may think about the Perch system. I use the Acerbis X-Force handguards for protection. No issues with the Sunline system.

David
774 Chaplin Kawasaki
Factory Backing
Acerbis
Dunlop
Same thing as you, I'm also on the full Sunline system. Can't complain about them, had them last season and they've saved me a dozen times and you get 3 years of warranty

Post a reply to: Sunline Folding Levers

The Latest