SMPro Wheels and Hubs

Kryan5
Edited Date/Time 11/18/2014 6:31pm
Made by the same company that makes bulldog spokes. So whats the word..... good, bad, ok????
|
Digger29
1/30/2013 2:30pm Edited Date/Time 1/30/2013 2:32pm
I read every review I could find on them before buying a set for my 13 250SX & 99% of the things I read were very positive. I'm going to Florida in a few wks to put them through 2 straight wks of riding & hopefully they perform as well as everything I read about them.
BAMX
1/30/2013 3:19pm
I have a rear on my RM and it is great.
Kryan5
1/31/2013 5:51am
Let me know how it goes. For some reason I seem to be tough on wheels and have been through 2 front wheels in the past year and a half. Lookin for a set just like that for my 2013 KTM 250sx as well!
mxb2
1/31/2013 6:56pm
Kryan5 wrote:
Let me know how it goes. For some reason I seem to be tough on wheels and have been through 2 front wheels in the past...
Let me know how it goes. For some reason I seem to be tough on wheels and have been through 2 front wheels in the past year and a half. Lookin for a set just like that for my 2013 KTM 250sx as well!
I have a hookup if want some great prices. Wgoske@yahoo.com. billy

The Shop

Kryan5
2/1/2013 10:02am
A hook it up works! ha. Is that email you or him?
Crush
1/6/2014 4:39am
Digger29 wrote:
I read every review I could find on them before buying a set for my 13 250SX & 99% of the things I read were very...
I read every review I could find on them before buying a set for my 13 250SX & 99% of the things I read were very positive. I'm going to Florida in a few wks to put them through 2 straight wks of riding & hopefully they perform as well as everything I read about them.
How they going Digger, what you think of them?
Digger29
1/6/2014 8:08am
Digger29 wrote:
I read every review I could find on them before buying a set for my 13 250SX & 99% of the things I read were very...
Crush wrote:
How they going Digger, what you think of them?
I love them & used them pretty much all yr & they still look mint. Robby Marshall borrowed them for the Southwick National & he thought they were great also. I'm old BUT I'm still brutal on wheels so I would say go for it. I can take a pic of them later on today to show you but they are showing hardly any signs of wear & they have a ton of rides on them.
Digger29
1/6/2014 8:25am Edited Date/Time 1/6/2014 9:18am
Call Keith at KSR wheels. He has the best prices & is a super nice guy to deal with.
mxb2
1/6/2014 9:04am
Digger29 wrote:
Call Keith at KSR wheels. He has the best prices & is a super nice guy to deal with.
x2, your welcome digger, lol.
Digger29
1/6/2014 9:18am Edited Date/Time 1/6/2014 9:20am
Thanks for that hook up Billy :-) I've bought 3 other sets of SM Pro Platinum wheels for friends through Keith and the price was also great & these guys are still running them & have had no issues with them either. I just sold my stock wheels that had the neon orange powder coated hubs & the white spokes because they just don't go with the look that I have now & I'm calling Keith this wk for another set of SM Pros for my KTM.
mxb2
1/6/2014 12:19pm
Digger29 wrote:
Thanks for that hook up Billy :-) I've bought 3 other sets of SM Pro Platinum wheels for friends through Keith and the price was also...
Thanks for that hook up Billy :-) I've bought 3 other sets of SM Pro Platinum wheels for friends through Keith and the price was also great & these guys are still running them & have had no issues with them either. I just sold my stock wheels that had the neon orange powder coated hubs & the white spokes because they just don't go with the look that I have now & I'm calling Keith this wk for another set of SM Pros for my KTM.
np at all man,glad you got some stuff you are happy with and a good price. thanks for doing business with ksr. Keith is a good guy.
1/6/2014 3:19pm
How much do they retail for?
I could expect this for any wheel, but how often do you have tweak the spokes, or do they come perfect.
They look beautiful and you guys seem to love em. May have to invest some cash into a set.
Thanks a bunch!
mxb2
1/6/2014 3:36pm
How much do they retail for? I could expect this for any wheel, but how often do you have tweak the spokes, or do they come...
How much do they retail for?
I could expect this for any wheel, but how often do you have tweak the spokes, or do they come perfect.
They look beautiful and you guys seem to love em. May have to invest some cash into a set.
Thanks a bunch!
ksr wheels.com for pics and retail , trust me a phone call will save you money. ask for keith, tell him billy sent you.
1/6/2014 5:26pm
I did check the website and it said Suzuki wheels are out of stock. That mean they don't have any there, or just not listed?
How much did you pay for yours and do they have different colors?
Sorry for the questions, just want to get my facts straight before I spend my money on stuff I want and don't need.
Crush
1/6/2014 7:10pm
Digger29 wrote:
I love them & used them pretty much all yr & they still look mint. Robby Marshall borrowed them for the Southwick National & he thought...
I love them & used them pretty much all yr & they still look mint. Robby Marshall borrowed them for the Southwick National & he thought they were great also. I'm old BUT I'm still brutal on wheels so I would say go for it. I can take a pic of them later on today to show you but they are showing hardly any signs of wear & they have a ton of rides on them.
Cheers bud! I'd def be interested to see a season's worth of wear on the rims... Waiting on some more quotes.
mxb2
1/6/2014 7:39pm
I did check the website and it said Suzuki wheels are out of stock. That mean they don't have any there, or just not listed? How...
I did check the website and it said Suzuki wheels are out of stock. That mean they don't have any there, or just not listed?
Sorry for the questions, just want to get my facts straight before I spend my money on stuff I want and don't need.
call keth at ksr. not sure if their site is current
Crush
1/8/2014 3:54am
What a fucker... Doesn't look like I can get SM pro Plat rims and SM Pro hubs down here, the importer/builder won't do it. She couldn''t give me a good reason, something about holes not matching up? Eh?

Will wait to talk to Ballards but also got a price for anodising and rebuilding the stockers... 700 bucks tho... Looks like 1000-1300 for SMPro or SmProPlat and Talons...
mxb2
1/8/2014 10:21am
Crush wrote:
What a fucker... Doesn't look like I can get SM pro Plat rims and SM Pro hubs down here, the importer/builder won't do it. She couldn''t...
What a fucker... Doesn't look like I can get SM pro Plat rims and SM Pro hubs down here, the importer/builder won't do it. She couldn''t give me a good reason, something about holes not matching up? Eh?

Will wait to talk to Ballards but also got a price for anodising and rebuilding the stockers... 700 bucks tho... Looks like 1000-1300 for SMPro or SmProPlat and Talons...
hey crush, i spoke yo keith at ksr today, he saw your post. he can ship anywhere, fyi, shoot a email, and check their site, ksr wheels.com talk to keith. Good dude, good prices.
Digger29
1/8/2014 10:49am
Digger29 wrote:
I love them & used them pretty much all yr & they still look mint. Robby Marshall borrowed them for the Southwick National & he thought...
Crush wrote:
Cheers bud! I'd def be interested to see a season's worth of wear on the rims... Waiting on some more quotes.
I just took a bunch of pics of my wheels from various angles so you can see every bit of wear & tear that are showing. I can email them to you because I'm sure everyone doesn't want to see 8 pics of my wheels. Send me your email address & I'll send them you. My address mx29@charter.net
Digger29
1/8/2014 10:51am
I did check the website and it said Suzuki wheels are out of stock. That mean they don't have any there, or just not listed? How...
Call Keith because I'm sure he can build you a set of SM Pro wheels for your RM or RMZ.
Crush
1/9/2014 4:57pm
Digger29 wrote:
Crush wrote:
Digger29 wrote:
I just took a bunch of pics of my wheels from various angles so you can see every bit of wear & tear that are showing...
I just took a bunch of pics of my wheels from various angles so you can see every bit of wear & tear that are showing. I can email them to you because I'm sure everyone doesn't want to see 8 pics of my wheels. Send me your email address & I'll send them you. My address mx29@charter.net
Sent you an email bud!

Cheers,
Alex
rohleder644
1/10/2014 10:00pm
Digger29 wrote:
I just took a bunch of pics of my wheels from various angles so you can see every bit of wear & tear that are showing...
Post them up. I'd also be interested in seeing them. There are a couple other sub forums dedicated to bitching, let's keep this one going with cool bike builds and info
Digger29
1/12/2014 6:38am
The pics are showing every little nic & scratch & roost mark. They look way better in person.
Crush
1/12/2014 9:33pm
Crush wrote:
What a fucker... Doesn't look like I can get SM pro Plat rims and SM Pro hubs down here, the importer/builder won't do it. She couldn''t...

mxb2 wrote:
hey crush, i spoke yo keith at ksr today, he saw your post. he can ship anywhere, fyi, shoot a email, and check their site, ksr...
hey crush, i spoke yo keith at ksr today, he saw your post. he can ship anywhere, fyi, shoot a email, and check their site, ksr wheels.com talk to keith. Good dude, good prices.
Hey dude, sorry, never saw your post!

Thanks for letting me know, doing some more checking.
Roostermx58
10/8/2014 6:25pm
I ordered these and they were to my door in 3 days! I was happy with the price as well. I am just ready to ride them. I have them all set up with Tubliss and Vee Rubbers. Ill let you know how they hold up for me however I am not the hardest on wheels. My last Warp9's lasted me a good little while.

10/8/2014 6:45pm Edited Date/Time 10/8/2014 6:46pm
Prepare to hook up with that Vee rubber rear with a Tubliss! great rear tire in the roots

im on the fence with ordering a set of SM wheels from KSR. Excited to hear your after ride report!

Post a reply to: SMPro Wheels and Hubs

The Latest