Race fuel - What do i need to know

Todd727
11/25/2018 4:06pm
Pick up some 100LL from a local airport. Leaded, high octane, lasts for extended periods of time in metal containers (think of airplanes that sit for...
Pick up some 100LL from a local airport. Leaded, high octane, lasts for extended periods of time in metal containers (think of airplanes that sit for months without being used), easy to find.

Personally I drain the tank and carb anytime the bike is going to sit longer than 24 hours. Fuel stays fresh in a metal container, and the carb never has any nasty deposits.
Todd727 wrote:
Plenty of people think that higher octane numbers are the key. You need to look at the distillation curve and the intended use for the fuel...
Plenty of people think that higher octane numbers are the key. You need to look at the distillation curve and the intended use for the fuel. 100LL is made for slow engines, typically running ~2500 RPM. It is a slow burning fuel, and it is not the right fuel for the applications in this forum. It is made for air cooled engines running at higher altitudes than most of the folks here ride at.
Don't airplanes normally take off at sea level?
I guess in GBR that would be close to true. LOL.

The point is, they spend more time at altitude and that fuel has to cover a huge range, in a slow turning engine relatively low compression engine.

Now, that being said, if someone wanted to cut C12 in order to save some money, it would probably be better to use 100LL and C12 at 50/50 than to use an ethanol fuel.
barnett468
11/27/2018 7:30am Edited Date/Time 11/27/2018 7:37am
PTECH wrote:
Thinking about starting to use some good fuel for my new KTM 500. Its a 10,000 bike I figure I should put the best in it...
Thinking about starting to use some good fuel for my new KTM 500. Its a 10,000 bike I figure I should put the best in it. I dont ride that much so it wont really cost me a fortune. I'm not doing it for horsepower gains, just something that burns nice and clean and wont harm the fuel system. I would like to run something leaded for the added protection to the engine. I've heard oxygenated fuels go bad really quickly? I would probably be running 50/50 with pump 91. Anyone know any good articles about using race fuel in a dirt bike? I read a decent article on mxa about VP stuff but personal experiance from people would be appreciated. Thanks for anything you guys can teach me.
"Thinking about starting to use some good fuel for my new KTM 500. I figure I should put the best in it. I dont ride that much so it wont really cost me a fortune. I'm not doing it for horsepower gains, just something that burns nice and clean and wont harm the fuel system."

Use pump gas then. Tier 1 type is the cleanest burning.

"I would like to run something leaded for the added protection to the engine."

Lead will not add any appreciable amount of protection to the engine, just use very good oil. Group IV and Group V are the best base oils to use.

"I've heard oxygenated fuels go bad really quickly?"

Not exactly but it is best to store any fuel in a metal container out of the sunlight and way from extreme temperatures etc. The biggest "problem" with most fuels is that the ones that are mixed with alcohol are more susceptible to getting moisture in them. If they get enough moisture in them the alcohol will separate from the gasoline.

"I would probably be running 50/50 with pump 91."

There are several threads on boating sites on the net stating that mixing fuel that contains MTBE with fuel that contains alcohol can cause a gel to form. I did this for a performance test and left it in my bike for a week and did not see any gel form. I then called VP and asked them about what I read and they said they never heard of such a thing ad don't know how it could happen. I suppose one could simply get a sealed glass jar and mix the two fuels an let it sit for a few weeks to see if any gel forms or if there is any separation etc.

"Anyone know any good articles about using race fuel in a dirt bike?"

There will be a zillion different opinions and very few facts so you have to take what you read with a grain (or a pound) of salt.

"I read a decent article on mxa about VP stuff but personal experiance from people would be appreciated."

Since VP makes around over 50 different fuels, I don't know how useful that article might be but I haven't read it.

"Thanks for anything you guys can teach me."

Unless your bike automatically adjusts the AFR, you will likely need to change it with just about any fuel you run.

As far as just improving performance, you will get more power from MS109 then from most other VP fuels and from pump gas providing your AFR is set up for it. I did a back to back test comparing it to Shell 91 octane in California and the power increase was noticeable ad the engine revved higher. Many people running personal watercrafts also use it and many say the same thing.

According to VP, in general, fuel with MTBE will burn faster then fuel with alcohol if all else remains the same. This does not mean that fuel with MTBE is better then fuel with alcohol. The two different fuels just have different applications.

barnett468
11/27/2018 7:46am Edited Date/Time 11/27/2018 7:47am
brocsdad wrote:
Hello, The Oxy fuels will not go bad as long as the they are stored off the cement ground (on a pallet) and do not expose...
Hello,

The Oxy fuels will not go bad as long as the they are stored off the cement ground (on a pallet) and do not expose to the direct sunlight and kept sealed. If the bike if fuel injected you may need to have it remapped for race fuel and tell them what type of riding, race fuel and mix.

You could mix (1) gallon VP U4.4 with (4) gallons of non-ethanol pump. Ask the station how much of the pump 93 they sell. If it sits or they do not sell a lot you may be better to run 87 since it’s going to be fresher You are not going to need a lot of octane unless the motor compression has been raised. Just a splash of race fuel will be sufficient to help throttle response and a slight increase in power.

If the VP u4.4 is too expensive you could try the VP VPR.

FYI – Standard Race fuels require leaner jetting/mapping and oxy fuels require richer jetting/mapping. Personally I would run oxy fuel

Good Luck!
"Just a splash of race fuel will be sufficient to help throttle response and a slight increase in power."

Most race fuels actually reduce power and throttle response if an engine is not properly tuned to optimize their potential, but unfortunately there are many people that get a placebo affect when switching from pump gas to "race fuel" that then inaccurately claim how much more power their engine had after dumping in something they just paid $14.00 a gallon for. If you don't believe me just try some normal pump gas (which is 10% alcohol in California right now) and then try some E85 which is 85% alcohol.

ZB93
11/28/2018 6:11am
Call VP Racing Fuels at 954-565-7670

The Shop

11/29/2018 9:22pm
Run t4 in your 4 stroke as long as it's stock or slightly modded (exhaust system, high comp. piston) run it straight don't cut it, it's not worth it. T4 has a 100 octane rating so cutting with pump really makes no sense. The biggest advantage I think with most race gas is it's ethanol free. I would recommend keeping it in the 5 gallon pail, fuel tanks and cans are porous so light can get through and affect the fuel quality especially t4 with it being oxygenated. Running it without a remap is fine and u will notice a small performance gain along with a certain "crispness" but if you want to get the most out of ur bike like others have said send the ecu out for a remap or if you have the money get a Athena GET ECU or a vortex.

T2 and vpr are ideal fuels for 2 strokes due to the lead content but vpr can still be ran in 4 strokes, as well as vp110 or c12. Whatever you do DO NOT RUN aviation fuel in your fuel injected 4 stroke...way to high of a lead content which if used can and most likely will eventually damage your injectors. It's fine for 2 strokes though...just not the new injected ktms.

I obtained a nice chart and fuel guide from vp that should help you a lot with selecting a fuel and separating the facts from fiction that's on this forum topic....ill upload a couple pics tomorrow when I get in to work.
barnett468
11/29/2018 9:51pm Edited Date/Time 11/29/2018 10:26pm
Run t4 in your 4 stroke as long as it's stock or slightly modded (exhaust system, high comp. piston) run it straight don't cut it, it's...
Run t4 in your 4 stroke as long as it's stock or slightly modded (exhaust system, high comp. piston) run it straight don't cut it, it's not worth it. T4 has a 100 octane rating so cutting with pump really makes no sense. The biggest advantage I think with most race gas is it's ethanol free. I would recommend keeping it in the 5 gallon pail, fuel tanks and cans are porous so light can get through and affect the fuel quality especially t4 with it being oxygenated. Running it without a remap is fine and u will notice a small performance gain along with a certain "crispness" but if you want to get the most out of ur bike like others have said send the ecu out for a remap or if you have the money get a Athena GET ECU or a vortex.

T2 and vpr are ideal fuels for 2 strokes due to the lead content but vpr can still be ran in 4 strokes, as well as vp110 or c12. Whatever you do DO NOT RUN aviation fuel in your fuel injected 4 stroke...way to high of a lead content which if used can and most likely will eventually damage your injectors. It's fine for 2 strokes though...just not the new injected ktms.

I obtained a nice chart and fuel guide from vp that should help you a lot with selecting a fuel and separating the facts from fiction that's on this forum topic....ill upload a couple pics tomorrow when I get in to work.
"The biggest advantage I think with most race gas is it's ethanol free."

Nope.

"T2 and vpr are ideal fuels for 2 strokes due to the lead content "

Nope.

"especially t4 with it being oxygenated."

Any fuel that has alcohol or MTBE has oxygen.

11/29/2018 10:47pm
Ummmmm....ok. didn't realize you were the fuel god. Not sure how u can argue ethanol free isn't an advantage/benefit, pump gas is garbage...everyone knows that. And yes t2 and vpr are ideal for 2 strokes, sorry but ur wrong pal. Ud really put fuel that's premixed with oil in a 4 stroke?? Hahahaha. Might smoke just a tad. You gonna call vp too and just say "nope"??
barnett468
11/30/2018 7:30am Edited Date/Time 11/30/2018 8:16am
Ummmmm....ok. didn't realize you were the fuel god. Not sure how u can argue ethanol free isn't an advantage/benefit, pump gas is garbage...everyone knows that. And...
Ummmmm....ok. didn't realize you were the fuel god. Not sure how u can argue ethanol free isn't an advantage/benefit, pump gas is garbage...everyone knows that. And yes t2 and vpr are ideal for 2 strokes, sorry but ur wrong pal. Ud really put fuel that's premixed with oil in a 4 stroke?? Hahahaha. Might smoke just a tad. You gonna call vp too and just say "nope"??
"Ummmmm....ok. didn't realize you were the fuel god."

Ummm...thanks for the compliment but I am certainly no expert on it, however, it's obvious to me that I know more about fuels then you do.

"Not sure how u can argue ethanol free isn't an advantage/benefit,"

Ummm...my reply did not specify exactly what aspect of your comment I was replying to, but it is inaccurate, or at least a bit misleading, to claim that "most" race fuels do not have ethanol. Just because a fuel does not state it has ethanol or alcohol etc, it is not safe to assume that it does not. The best thing to do if one wants to know if a particular fuel has ethanol or ether's etc, is to call the manufacturer. Also, MTBE is used in some racing fuels and it is highly toxic and one should avoid breathing the fumes or getting it on their skin the best they can, but not all manufacturers state in their their fuels that have MTBE in it that it is in there.

"pump gas is garbage"

Ummm...really,? It seems to me that you think it is YOU that is the fuel "God", so please educate me and others here whom are ignorant about fuels, by explaining in simple terms exactly why it is garbage and why around 1 billion vehicles, including off road vehicles etc, run just fine on it? I for one will be waiting patiently for your reply.

"...everyone knows that."

Ummm...that is another grossly inaccurate assumption. You would embarrass yourself much less if you posted facts instead of opinions and/or assumptions that are posited as facts.

"And yes t2 and vpr are ideal for 2 strokes,"

Ummm...they will certainly work in a 2 stroke, but they are not necessarily the "best/ideal" fuel to use.

"sorry but ur wrong pal."

On occasion but not on this one.

"Ud really put fuel that's premixed with oil in a 4 stroke??"

Ummm...yet another inaccurate assumption or misunderstanding of my comments, You really should have someone try to help you with your poor reading comprehension skill.

""Hahahaha."

Ummm...I think many of the things you state are very funny too!

"Might smoke just a tad."

Ummm...congratulations, you finally got something right!

"You gonna call vp too and just say "nope"??"

Ummm...I started using some of VP's fuels around 1984 when I started racing in the pro 3 and 4 wheeler classes, and I occasionally used another brand of racing fuels prior to that when I was racing in the expert/pro motocross classes. I have spoken with people in VP's tech department several times over the years about fuels, and spoke with them again a few different times around 6 weeks ago.

"u" "ur" ""Ud"

Ummm...when attempting to berate someone to make oneself appear to be more intelligent than the person they are attempting to berate, it is advisable to spell correctly.

11/30/2018 8:12am
Google “barnett468” you’ll read thread after thread on forms he’s been banned from for doing the same bs he’s doing here. Why don’t you go back to picking fights on 3-wheeler or mustang forums? Thats right... they got tired of you derailing threads and kicked you. Hang it up old man, or go troll people somewhere else.
OldPro277
11/30/2018 8:14am
Ummmmm....ok. didn't realize you were the fuel god. Not sure how u can argue ethanol free isn't an advantage/benefit, pump gas is garbage...everyone knows that. And...
barnett468 wrote:
"Ummmmm....ok. didn't realize you were the fuel god." Ummm...thanks for the compliment but I am certainly no expert on it, however, it's obvious to me that...
"Ummmmm....ok. didn't realize you were the fuel god."

Ummm...thanks for the compliment but I am certainly no expert on it, however, it's obvious to me that I know more about fuels then you do.

"Not sure how u can argue ethanol free isn't an advantage/benefit,"

Ummm...my reply did not specify exactly what aspect of your comment I was replying to, but it is inaccurate, or at least a bit misleading, to claim that "most" race fuels do not have ethanol. Just because a fuel does not state it has ethanol or alcohol etc, it is not safe to assume that it does not. The best thing to do if one wants to know if a particular fuel has ethanol or ether's etc, is to call the manufacturer. Also, MTBE is used in some racing fuels and it is highly toxic and one should avoid breathing the fumes or getting it on their skin the best they can, but not all manufacturers state in their their fuels that have MTBE in it that it is in there.

"pump gas is garbage"

Ummm...really,? It seems to me that you think it is YOU that is the fuel "God", so please educate me and others here whom are ignorant about fuels, by explaining in simple terms exactly why it is garbage and why around 1 billion vehicles, including off road vehicles etc, run just fine on it? I for one will be waiting patiently for your reply.

"...everyone knows that."

Ummm...that is another grossly inaccurate assumption. You would embarrass yourself much less if you posted facts instead of opinions and/or assumptions that are posited as facts.

"And yes t2 and vpr are ideal for 2 strokes,"

Ummm...they will certainly work in a 2 stroke, but they are not necessarily the "best/ideal" fuel to use.

"sorry but ur wrong pal."

On occasion but not on this one.

"Ud really put fuel that's premixed with oil in a 4 stroke??"

Ummm...yet another inaccurate assumption or misunderstanding of my comments, You really should have someone try to help you with your poor reading comprehension skill.

""Hahahaha."

Ummm...I think many of the things you state are very funny too!

"Might smoke just a tad."

Ummm...congratulations, you finally got something right!

"You gonna call vp too and just say "nope"??"

Ummm...I started using some of VP's fuels around 1984 when I started racing in the pro 3 and 4 wheeler classes, and I occasionally used another brand of racing fuels prior to that when I was racing in the expert/pro motocross classes. I have spoken with people in VP's tech department several times over the years about fuels, and spoke with them again a few different times around 6 weeks ago.

"u" "ur" ""Ud"

Ummm...when attempting to berate someone to make oneself appear to be more intelligent than the person they are attempting to berate, it is advisable to spell correctly.

Seriously Barnacle, has it NOT occurred to you that you seem to get into a nasty confrontation in nearly EVERY thread you post in ?? We all get it, you feel you have all the right answers and everybody else are sniveling idiots ,but its really getting old . You are quickly becoming King of the Assclowns, Maybe its time to take a break so we can all have a peaceful Holiday season ??
ZB93
11/30/2018 8:23am
It’s every thread with this guy lol. Put this in quotes and write a story about how wrong everyone is.
barnett468
11/30/2018 8:25am Edited Date/Time 11/30/2018 8:28am
OldPro277 wrote:
Seriously Barnacle, has it NOT occurred to you that you seem to get into a nasty confrontation in nearly EVERY thread you post in ?? We...
Seriously Barnacle, has it NOT occurred to you that you seem to get into a nasty confrontation in nearly EVERY thread you post in ?? We all get it, you feel you have all the right answers and everybody else are sniveling idiots ,but its really getting old . You are quickly becoming King of the Assclowns, Maybe its time to take a break so we can all have a peaceful Holiday season ??
Once again your feeble attempts to make yourself feel like you are superior to others is amusing, and my guess is that you are now going to trash this persons thread with your pointless drivel just like you trashed another one with it recently, so by all means, carry on, since that seems to be what you are best at, lol.

OldPro277
11/30/2018 8:32am
Yep---- I have zero patience with guys like that. There is absolutely no need to beat your chest and make it known that us "puny humans" are all mentally inept,lol .. There are a TON of guys on this forum that really know their shit and are willing to share it in the proper manner.
OldPro277
11/30/2018 8:38am
OldPro277 wrote:
Seriously Barnacle, has it NOT occurred to you that you seem to get into a nasty confrontation in nearly EVERY thread you post in ?? We...
barnett468 wrote:
Once again your feeble attempts to make yourself feel like you are superior to others is amusing, and my guess is that you are now going...
Once again your feeble attempts to make yourself feel like you are superior to others is amusing, and my guess is that you are now going to trash this persons thread with your pointless drivel just like you trashed another one with it recently, so by all means, carry on, since that seems to be what you are best at, lol.

Hardly feeble-- obviously I'm not the only one on here that's tired of your bullshit. Do everyone a favor and just go somewhere else and spout off your ego-boosting "knowledge" .

And the way you try to turnaround everyone's rebuttal is actually very troublesome---you need help. And thats not just MY opinion.
barnett468
11/30/2018 8:40am Edited Date/Time 11/30/2018 8:41am
OldPro277 wrote:
Yep---- I have zero patience with guys like that. There is absolutely no need to beat your chest and make it known that us "puny humans"...
Yep---- I have zero patience with guys like that. There is absolutely no need to beat your chest and make it known that us "puny humans" are all mentally inept,lol .. There are a TON of guys on this forum that really know their shit and are willing to share it in the proper manner.

xlnt, we agree on something!

OldPro277
11/30/2018 8:44am
Google “barnett468” you’ll read thread after thread on forms he’s been banned from for doing the same bs he’s doing here. Why don’t you go back...
Google “barnett468” you’ll read thread after thread on forms he’s been banned from for doing the same bs he’s doing here. Why don’t you go back to picking fights on 3-wheeler or mustang forums? Thats right... they got tired of you derailing threads and kicked you. Hang it up old man, or go troll people somewhere else.
Nice job !!! Remind me to send you a Christmas card Tongue
mxb2
11/30/2018 8:51am
Or just check fuel.websites. All the info is online
OldPro277
11/30/2018 9:03am
Correct mxb2 ,the Vp website is very informative . We are a VP dealer at our auto dealership and have found that the VP tech line is very helpful too as was recommended by ZB93 earlier in this thread.

BTW- this is a 3.5 year old thread ,so hopefully the OP had found his answer a while ago,lol.
11/30/2018 12:28pm

Here's those charts I was referring to. As for the child on here that knows everything and is never wrong best bet imo is to just ignore him and hopefully he'll eventually get the hint that he's not wanted here. The guy is a tool and a troll and engaging him in an argument is what he feeds off of. And who knows maybe if we're lucky he'll get hit by a bus soon.
OldPro277
11/30/2018 3:02pm
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/11/30/306571/s1200_20181130_143633.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/11/30/306572/s1200_20181130_143613.jpg[/img] Here's those charts I was referring to. As for the child on here that knows everything and is never wrong best bet imo is...

Here's those charts I was referring to. As for the child on here that knows everything and is never wrong best bet imo is to just ignore him and hopefully he'll eventually get the hint that he's not wanted here. The guy is a tool and a troll and engaging him in an argument is what he feeds off of. And who knows maybe if we're lucky he'll get hit by a bus soon.
I volunteer to drive it,if you promise to clean up the mess.....
barnett468
11/30/2018 5:16pm Edited Date/Time 11/30/2018 5:24pm
OldPro277 wrote:
Hardly feeble-- obviously I'm not the only one on here that's tired of your bullshit. Do everyone a favor and just go somewhere else and spout...
Hardly feeble-- obviously I'm not the only one on here that's tired of your bullshit. Do everyone a favor and just go somewhere else and spout off your ego-boosting "knowledge" .

And the way you try to turnaround everyone's rebuttal is actually very troublesome---you need help. And thats not just MY opinion.
"the way you try to turnaround everyone's rebuttal is actually very troublesome---you need help. And thats not just MY opinion. ...just go somewhere else and spout off your ego-boosting "knowledge" .

I agree with you that the way YOU try to turn around everyone's rebuttal IS very troublesome and YOU really do need help. And thats not just MY opinion, it's a FACT you really should go somewhere else and spout off your ego-boosting "knowledge", like perhaps a psychiatrist or maybe the "Doctor" Phil show.

Also, as expected, you are derailing yet another thread and have not posted one meaningful thing about the op's question, but instead are displaying your incessant need to feel superior to others by hijacking someone else's thread to use as your own personal podium in an attempt to serve your own emotional needs.

If you at least even tried to stick to FACTS regarding a threads topic, you probably wouldn't have these problems with others.

OldPro277
11/30/2018 5:24pm
Me??Thats laughable. Read the above posts douche, you've been outed as an HABITUAL LUNATIC!!!. As many have said above ,go away you are not wanted here,either.

Hurry with your response, you'll be gone soon LMAO
11/30/2018 5:25pm
OldPro277 wrote:
I volunteer to drive it,if you promise to clean up the mess.....
Deal hahahaa. Anyone else think he talks like a really nerdy superhero whose only power is annoying the shit out of everyone??
barnett468
11/30/2018 5:57pm
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/11/30/306571/s1200_20181130_143633.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/11/30/306572/s1200_20181130_143613.jpg[/img] Here's those charts I was referring to. As for the child on here that knows everything and is never wrong best bet imo is...

"As for the child on here that knows everything and is never wrong best bet imo is to just ignore him and hopefully he'll eventually get the hint that he's not wanted here. The guy is a tool and a troll and engaging him in an argument is what he feeds off of. And who knows maybe if we're lucky he'll get hit by a bus soon."

I agree with everything you stated about oldslow or oldcrow or whatever his, or her, name is, but I actually find him, or her, amusing, but at the same time, it's actually unfortunate when someone is emotionally underdeveloped and unstable like he, or she, is, so I pity them a bit as well, and hope they get the help and nurturing they desperately need.

OldPro277
11/30/2018 6:12pm
WOW !! Ive been around quite a few delusional pricks in my life,but you've raised the bar. lol. Your juvenile responses are reminiscent of an 8 year old arguing on the playground at recess !!!. By the way, I really hope that you realize Cowasocki's statement was directed at you !! As were EatSleepRace69's and ZB93's
barnett468
11/30/2018 6:39pm Edited Date/Time 11/30/2018 6:41pm
OldPro277 wrote:
WOW !! Ive been around quite a few delusional pricks in my life,but you've raised the bar. lol. Your juvenile responses are reminiscent of an 8...
WOW !! Ive been around quite a few delusional pricks in my life,but you've raised the bar. lol. Your juvenile responses are reminiscent of an 8 year old arguing on the playground at recess !!!. By the way, I really hope that you realize Cowasocki's statement was directed at you !! As were EatSleepRace69's and ZB93's
Xlnt job, you continue to prove my point just as I suspected you would. You have now made a total of 7 posts that are completely unrelated to the op's topic. Keep up the good work hijacking and derailing threads.
OldPro277
11/30/2018 7:03pm
I'm derailing YOU douchebag,not this thread.,I'm sure that the OP doesn't mind since his thread is 3 + years old !! LOL. You're just too self absorbed to realize it. . Don't you have a carb to re-jet, or a car to restore to take to Mecum for record sell prices, or an R&D dept to head -up, or possibly a Race Fuel seminar to lecture at ? Or maybe get your bike prepped so you can win all your classes Sunday??? LMFAO.

But really, all badgering aside, and in all seriousness, this is a real question for you to think about--- doesn't it bother you AT ALL that most everyone on here is busting your balls ?? And you've been thrown out of multiple other forums before you got here ??Just wondering how you feel about that.

You must be a lonely old dude. Hopefully you'll be out of our hair soon as well
barnett468
11/30/2018 7:10pm Edited Date/Time 11/30/2018 7:11pm
OldPro277 wrote:
I'm derailing YOU douchebag,not this thread.,I'm sure that the OP doesn't mind since his thread is 3 + years old !! LOL. You're just too self...
I'm derailing YOU douchebag,not this thread.,I'm sure that the OP doesn't mind since his thread is 3 + years old !! LOL. You're just too self absorbed to realize it. . Don't you have a carb to re-jet, or a car to restore to take to Mecum for record sell prices, or an R&D dept to head -up, or possibly a Race Fuel seminar to lecture at ? Or maybe get your bike prepped so you can win all your classes Sunday??? LMFAO.

But really, all badgering aside, and in all seriousness, this is a real question for you to think about--- doesn't it bother you AT ALL that most everyone on here is busting your balls ?? And you've been thrown out of multiple other forums before you got here ??Just wondering how you feel about that.

You must be a lonely old dude. Hopefully you'll be out of our hair soon as well
Make that 8 posts you have now made derailing the thread that are completely unrelated to the op's topic. I bet with very little effort (other than the effort it seems to take you to try and actually think) you can easily make it an even 10 and probably many more.

OldPro277
11/30/2018 7:25pm
Hmmmmmm--- I asked you a serious question----Why cant you address that question ? Is it too painful to admit that so many people dislike you that you've been blocked from all those other sites ? Sorry if I hurt you're feelings.

Anyway, its getting late here on the East coast and I have a very busy day at the office tomorrow so I must bid you adieu

And Yes that's 9
barnett468
11/30/2018 7:34pm Edited Date/Time 11/30/2018 7:38pm
OldPro277 wrote:
Hmmmmmm--- I asked you a serious question----Why cant you address that question ? Is it too painful to admit that so many people dislike you that...
Hmmmmmm--- I asked you a serious question----Why cant you address that question ? Is it too painful to admit that so many people dislike you that you've been blocked from all those other sites ? Sorry if I hurt you're feelings.

Anyway, its getting late here on the East coast and I have a very busy day at the office tomorrow so I must bid you adieu

And Yes that's 9
"And Yes that's 9"

Congratulations, and I'm surprised, and impressed that you can count that high.

Post a reply to: Race fuel - What do i need to know

The Latest