Crankcase issue

11/24/2014 2:50pm
1 would surface the cases with a sheet of glass and wet/dry sandpaper. You didn't say what bike you have so not sure if you use a center case gasket but even with a gasket I would use 3 Bond from Yamaha/ If your still unsure about the sealing I would pressure check after the engine is assembled.
rippaaa
11/24/2014 2:56pm
1 would surface the cases with a sheet of glass and wet/dry sandpaper. You didn't say what bike you have so not sure if you use...
1 would surface the cases with a sheet of glass and wet/dry sandpaper. You didn't say what bike you have so not sure if you use a center case gasket but even with a gasket I would use 3 Bond from Yamaha/ If your still unsure about the sealing I would pressure check after the engine is assembled.
04 yz125 so only yamabond. And so use sand paper and glass to knock any high spots down? should this fix it?
11/24/2014 8:21pm Edited Date/Time 11/24/2014 8:22pm
rippaaa wrote:
04 yz125 so only yamabond. And so use sand paper and glass to knock any high spots down? should this fix it?
Unless the cases are really warped this should do the job. When surfacing the cases use wet/dry sandpaper and go in a figure 8 pattern. Then make sure the surfaces are squeaky clean.

Post a reply to: Crankcase issue

The Latest