2015 KTM 250sx - Part Compatability

Crush
7/22/2014 9:09pm
There was a linkage and shock change from 14 to 15.

Apart from that there are minor things, what are you looking to swap?
K22
7/22/2014 9:23pm
all the after market stuff, boyesen clutch/ignitions covers, arcebis plastics, arc levers, pro circuit exhaust
Digger29
7/23/2014 4:49am
It will all fit but I'm surprised that you even want to swap the Boyesen over. It's not nearly as good as the VForce 4 that came on the 13s. The stock KTM reed block with the Boyesen reeds loses quite a bit of HP on top to the Vforce 4. I swapped out the stock system on my 15 right away to a brand new updated VForce 4 and it was VERY noticeable especially up top where I feel the bike can't afford to lose anything. Just my 2 cents :-)
Markee
Fantasy
1941st
7/23/2014 5:45am
Digger29 wrote:
It will all fit but I'm surprised that you even want to swap the Boyesen over. It's not nearly as good as the VForce 4 that...
It will all fit but I'm surprised that you even want to swap the Boyesen over. It's not nearly as good as the VForce 4 that came on the 13s. The stock KTM reed block with the Boyesen reeds loses quite a bit of HP on top to the Vforce 4. I swapped out the stock system on my 15 right away to a brand new updated VForce 4 and it was VERY noticeable especially up top where I feel the bike can't afford to lose anything. Just my 2 cents :-)
"boyesen clutch/ignitions covers" Cool

The Shop

Digger29
7/23/2014 6:28am
Digger29 wrote:
It will all fit but I'm surprised that you even want to swap the Boyesen over. It's not nearly as good as the VForce 4 that...
Markee wrote:
DOH........... It was WAY too early for me and I didn't have my glasses on :-)
KTMShane699
7/23/2014 1:23pm
Digger29 wrote:
Markee wrote:
Digger29 wrote:
DOH........... It was WAY too early for me and I didn't have my glasses on :-)
Missing glasses, or those 50+ year old eyes??? Haha. Not that I can talk...my 35 year old eyes are damn near blind without my contacts!

Shane

Post a reply to: 2015 KTM 250sx - Part Compatability

The Latest