Gopro Hero black vs silver+

mxracer32
Edited Date/Time 1/30/2014 7:48am
I've researched comparisons between the two online via photography websites, customer reviews via amazon and watched comparisons on YouTube but I'm having trouble deciding which is for me.
I'd use it for Moto but once a year I make a compilation video of the family from the past year with pictures/small vid clips from my iphone with iMovie. I do it on my phone but I have a macbook now so that's where I'll end up doing it from now on.
My question is, am I better off getting one or the other? I prob won't shoot in anything above 720 as I have nothing that's supports 1080 to reap the benefits. I am interested in getting fun angles and in the water (we are usually good for at least one tropical vacation a year) that I couldn't normally capture with my oh so fragile iphone 5s. Are the stills on any of the gopros comparable to what you can get with the 5s? And I like the idea of a remote. But is there an app where you can use your phone instead of investing in the $79 remote if I went with the silver+?
Just looking for some advice/direction. Thanks.
|
mxracer32
1/30/2014 7:48am
Also is it better to take stills or screenshot from say 720/60fps setting?

Post a reply to: Gopro Hero black vs silver+

The Latest