BRUTAL Motocross Wrecks 2016

Uncle Tony
1/11/2016 5:52am
Like the beginning is that you? "Time to rock" you just had to put a chicken eater in the video?
1/11/2016 6:02am
Uncle Tony wrote:
Like the beginning is that you? "Time to rock" you just had to put a chicken eater in the video?
Time to ride! Lol yep that was me wearing a replica helmet from mad max fury road. I looked up chicken eater on Google it also means nigger go figure lol
Uncle Tony
1/11/2016 6:13am
Well it doesn't mean that, I worked as a motorcycle and snowmobile mechanic and the snowmobilers would have monthly meetings at the shop and order chicken wings and they would hide the bones around the shop, we would find them behind our tool boxes, oil containers on the shelf in pockets of motorcycle jackets that were for sale, freaks, I couldn't stand them, when it snowed the would get drunk and wad up their sleds and leave them right in front of the garage door, bunch of dumb asses, hence chicken eaters

The Shop

1/11/2016 6:22am
Ha ha good story right there. I can picture you losing it especially pulling bones out of your pockets lol... Yeah the originals were great for their time

Post a reply to: BRUTAL Motocross Wrecks 2016

The Latest