anyone have a spare TMB205/56-5 countershaft bearing 2000 kx 250 (nevermind!)

Edited Date/Time 5/5/2015 5:59am
Well, while pressing in my 2000 kx 250 bearings, i mixed up my countershaft and main input shaft bearing. Had to press them out, which ruined them. Anyone have that tmb205/56-w AND/or the input bearing theyll sell reasonably? I cannot believe im this close and fucked something up. Believe it or not, the $65 itll cost will prevent me from finishing since im out of work currently but had already stockpiled parts when i was working. Anyone have spares theyll sell?
|
5/3/2015 12:17pm
I found a brand new transmission bearing in my box of bearings lol. Cant remember buying it, or what it was for. Now I just need that damn countershaft bearing.
5/5/2015 1:15am Edited Date/Time 5/5/2015 5:58am
Believe it or not ,my new bearing wasnt even ruined! I had actually tried to install the OLD bearing instead of my new one lol. I was looking through my box i have my bottom end stored in today and out popped a small ziplock bag with a brand new bearing in it! Lo and behold, its the exact bearing i "ruined". I had cleaned the old bearings so well (i keep all my old bearings) that i thought it was new. Thank god i messed up or id have installed an old bearing! I also ended up finding a half dozen new waterpump and powervalve bearings, and various sized transmission bearings id bought previously for my kdx, rm, and yz. If I could cross reference that countershaft bearing I could basically redo my entire lower end for cheap in the future so if anyone can cross reference a TMB205/56-5 itll come in handy for next time. Ill be riding this weekend! Woo hoo! I need to be better organized though Smile This one time Im glad I wasnt!

Post a reply to: anyone have a spare TMB205/56-5 countershaft bearing 2000 kx 250 (nevermind!)

The Latest