Wanted hrc ,wheel, triple clamps.

Jmmx
Edited Date/Time 2/16/2013 2:26am
Hi, I am looking for hrc rear wheel late eighths early 90s, I also need a set of hrc triple clamps same as used on the team peak Hondas, if any one knows of anything please let me know ,

John.
|
newmann
2/15/2013 4:54pm
Jmmx wrote:
Hi, I am looking for hrc rear wheel late eighths early 90s, I also need a set of hrc triple clamps same as used on the...
Hi, I am looking for hrc rear wheel late eighths early 90s, I also need a set of hrc triple clamps same as used on the team peak Hondas, if any one knows of anything please let me know ,

John.
Since you are on that side of the pond, have you gotten in touch with Henk Harms in Holland? He sells quite a bit of stuff on ebay and seems to have a lot of misc. Honda trickness. Might be able to point you in the right direction. Probably stand a better chance finding it over there than over here.

What are you building?
Jmmx
2/16/2013 2:17am

Hello mate spoke to you a while ago, did try that guy but got his answer phone sent him a couple of emails but no reply,
I now have a factory front wheel and pegs etc but really need a hrc crank to finish it , if you find anything please give me a shout.
Cheers john.

The Shop

2/16/2013 2:26am
Jmmx wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2013/02/16/DSC02317_964256.JPG[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2013/02/16/DSC02318_348309.JPG[/img] Hello mate spoke to you a while ago, did try that guy but got his answer phone sent him a couple of emails but...

Hello mate spoke to you a while ago, did try that guy but got his answer phone sent him a couple of emails but no reply,
I now have a factory front wheel and pegs etc but really need a hrc crank to finish it , if you find anything please give me a shout.
Cheers john.
Looking good John, nice Robbie Herring replica

Post a reply to: Wanted hrc ,wheel, triple clamps.

The Latest