Vintage Replica Parts

omalley
10/14/2017 6:49pm
Do you have clutch covers to fit 02-07 CR250R? If so, what finishes and what is the cost each? Thanks in advance.
10/15/2017 12:53pm
Bnagazina wrote:
Stevie, Care to share your list with us? Like to know if I should start saving my Canuck bucks for a Red Rocket Kickstarter, triple clamps...
Stevie,

Care to share your list with us? Like to know if I should start saving my Canuck bucks for a Red Rocket Kickstarter, triple clamps, swing arm or other fancy bits.

Thanks,
Byron, i'll try not to make this too long....
10/15/2017 8:26pm
Well that wasn’t too long. If you have some to add in the future that would be great

The Shop

10/16/2017 1:19am
Bnagazina wrote:
Well that wasn’t too long. If you have some to add in the future that would be great

Here's a little summery of some of the to do list Byron. Now i'm at a computer my fat fingers can't mess it up and delete it all!..... can't promise I'll spell it all correctly though....

Rocket stuff.
Swing arms. These are nearly ready for prototyping. The CAD should be finished in the next few weeks.
2 piece clutch covers. I have a std one out being 3D scanned at the moment.
Primary gear sets. These are packed up and ready to ship out to our gear guy. We might do our own clutch baskets to go with these... not sure yet. Looking at Clutch hubs and pressure plates as well.
Kick starter gears. Trying to find a good sample at the moment.
Billet exhaust stub, with o-rings. Material will be here this week.
Triple clamps. I need to do more as the last run were all sold before I finished them!
Kick starter levers. Working up to more of these.
Working on new air filter bases/cages and inlet rubbers to go with our Carbon Fibre air boxes. (The air boxes are available to order)

Elsinore stuff.
Ignition covers. There is one out being 3D scanned at the moment.
Billet exhaust stub. Waiting on a sample.
Triple clamps. Need to do more.
Swing arms. Once we have the Rocket ones perfected.

480 stuff.
Ignition covers
2 piece clutch covers.
Digital, fully programmable ignition system.
Triple clamps. I have one set left.
Gear sets. Available to order.
Clutch baskets, Material should be here this week. Plus hubs and pressure plates.
Billet suspension linkages that use bearings instead of the dammed bushes!

Evo CR stuff.
HRC CR 500 wide ratio gear sets. Being made at the moment.
Suspension linkage assemblies. (material on the way)

Erm... The list goes on and on.... There's lots more.

Depending on interest, (and our own need/desire for them for our own bikes) some of these parts are more of a priority than others. If 10 guys call and want to order clutch covers this week for example, they will, obviously, get shuffled up the list.

Stevie

Post a reply to: Vintage Replica Parts

The Latest