Turning Clickers

MaxPower
Edited Date/Time 5/31/2016 12:44pm
I have a new shock. Ive never gotten as good as i want to be to get my suspension as good as it can be for me.
I get how to set sag. Ive set rebound by how it kicks off a jump. Too much= back end kicking up . But what do i look for to set compression and Hi speed compression? I had a newer YZ where id turn the Hi. speed knob the slightest amount and it made the entire ride feel different and not better
|
Paw Paw 271
5/28/2016 2:09am
There are some good suspension tuning write ups on line, I have seen several from Bones at PC and others. They will explain how to do the testing and make the adjustments for many conditions. Do a search on " MX suspension tuning" on line. A lot of the owners manuals also have sections devoted to this as well.

Paw Paw
Micahdogg
5/31/2016 12:44pm
All I know is your sag will tell you if your springs is correct. If the spring isn't correct, you won't get the results you are looking for. Trusting it is - I also know that rebound has a huge impact on compression. If I want to beef up compression I usually just go straight to the rebound setting. Just beware that the needle can get sticky so try to avoid running the rebound full hard otherwise it can stick in that setting. And that sucks. That's all I got.

Post a reply to: Turning Clickers

The Latest