New England/NY Vintage Cross Country

sgthubbard#60
12/11/2014 6:10pm
You get any Canadians at your events ? Hoping to make the closer ones like NY.
We have a round in Alton, NH as well, not sure how far that is from you but it's an awesome course right in the "Lakes region". I spend the week leading up to that race up there with the family and hit the race on the way home.
12/12/2014 7:01am
Thanks, it's pretty well at the limit I'm able to travel. The NY and VT ones are the most accessible ones for me. Have a lot on my plate to get ready, going to pay for the YZ125H tonight after work and start taking it home piece by piece. Still debating whether to keep it water cooled or revert back to LQ. You can follow my musings with Mike on the Yamaha YZ175 tread.
Thanks for the invite Hubbard ! I'll do my best to make at least one, you have so many to choose from. The ski hill ones appeal to me the mist, grew on my local hill as a kid, used to practically live there skiing all winter for years.
12/17/2014 8:34am
So cool, going to look over those locations and see what will work for me.
Thanks, and great pic by the way ! You never stopped riding did you Sarge ?
( I like calling you Sarge hehe ! )

The Shop

sgthubbard#60
12/17/2014 8:39am
So cool, going to look over those locations and see what will work for me. Thanks, and great pic by the way ! You never stopped...
So cool, going to look over those locations and see what will work for me.
Thanks, and great pic by the way ! You never stopped riding did you Sarge ?
( I like calling you Sarge hehe ! )
I've been called much worse. Lol. Hope you can make some rounds!

Nope, started on a hand me down 76 GT80 as soon as I could reach the pegs and never looked back. Planning on giving it up when I die though. Lol

Post a reply to: New England/NY Vintage Cross Country

The Latest