Need Bills Pipe expert for 99 kx125

wingman12
Edited Date/Time 8/2/2017 12:28pm
So I purchased a low hour 99 kx 125 last year. Came with a Bill's pipe and silencer. The bills pipe had home made front pipe mount and will not sit flush in the cylinder head was leaking oil at the cylinder head. Contacted Bills and they have tried to help. It has no part number stamped on it at all that I can see. I just assume its for the wrong year. It will mount up just a little off and will not sit flush in the cylinder head. I ordered the correct front rubberized mount and it is just not right. Any help would be great. I'll include some pictures can take more if needed. Couldn't find much for pic's on the web of the pipe on a bike to compare. Figured vital is good place for help. Thanks !!!

|
cvm
7/31/2017 2:43am
Nice bike-Love it, Nice score. I cant fix your bills problem, but I rescued a 92 YZ125 from the dead of the shed, had low hr FMF fatty w/ stock? silencer. Pipe is a MF to get on, seems way too close to rad plumbing, 95% seal @ cylinder, 2nd rubber mount doesn't line up rite. All of these fixed (or will be) w/ a creative experienced mind & a dremel tool. Ive found everything on this old sh!t doesn't line up all the time, & we are forced to think outside the box, which adds great joy when successful. Don't be afraid to do so! Beautiful piece, have fun, & best of luck.
slowgti
8/2/2017 12:27pm
Does it look like the pipe has ever been repaired? It could have been smashed and repaired at one point.

Post a reply to: Need Bills Pipe expert for 99 kx125

The Latest