Mastercross in italy

barkhard696
8/2/2015 4:31pm Edited Date/Time 8/2/2015 4:33pm
I've gotten several Tecnosel seatcovers from them; I believe the last one was late in 2014. About three in total over the years.

Never had any issues. I usually dealt with the owner's daughter, but both speak English just fine. She would get back to me with a total, in Euros, and a PP address. Buy with confidence.

There is another thread on Mastercross here in OldSchool that is also positive -- try searching for it, other folks' experience has been similar to mine -- good parts, good service, good shipping.
Andy86
8/2/2015 4:53pm
Thanks very much barkhard, i am interested in the radiator shrouds for my resto project on the yz

Do you have any idea on the postage fees ?

Also do they send an invoice to the buyers paypal account ?
barkhard696
8/2/2015 6:32pm Edited Date/Time 8/2/2015 6:35pm
I'm in Houston, Texas -- my shipping would be considerably more than it would be to you in there the UK. The shipping I recall was quick -- about 12 days. The shipping prices were reasonable. But keep in mind, this was in 2013 and last year.

They didn't invoice me -- I paid them.

If you pay them, be very specific in the memo section about what you are paying for. It sounds like you've been burned in the past with PP unfortunately. If you want to go the route of an invoice, they should be willing to send you an invoice with a detailed description of the part(s). Both Claudio and his daughter are good English speakers, I can't imagine that invoicing you would be a problem.

Best of luck with your build! The '86/'87 YZs were super-looking bikes. I had an '87 YZ125 years back, the all-white is very clean.
jtracing6
8/3/2015 10:31pm
Claudio and Tiziana (his secretary) are good people. I have had lots of dealings with then and met him a few times. He's been in hospital and is recovering from a road bike accident. So you may have a little delay in a reply but Tiziana seems to know what's going on. I've had many parts for myself and friends shipped from Italy to Spain with no problems. Just e-mail Tiziana and she will reply to you.

The Shop

Andy86
8/4/2015 6:31am
Ok thanks lads i bought the radiator panel's i needed bit on the expensive side at €225

But a set of dcplastics version would have cost around €155 with shipping and import fees, so i guess it wasn't too bad at least the mastercross one's are genuine oem with the high gloss finish

Anyway thanks for the replies barkhard and JT its appreciated
Slingshot92
8/4/2015 12:18pm
Also bought my RM-125 -92 seat cover from them. Very straightforward and easy. They'll let you know the total price and you can pay via Paypal.
RyanLester761
8/4/2015 9:45pm Edited Date/Time 8/4/2015 9:46pm
Their website has an American flag symbol and says "English" to view the website in English. Then, there is a spot to order or email. I've bought a few parts from them as well. I'm going off memory but I hope it's something like that. Tiziana works out a total and availability for you after you email her. I suggest emailing your address at your initial inquiry to save time.

Post a reply to: Mastercross in italy

The Latest