Buyer Seller Feedback

nicko-31
I just got done going through most of the thread I believe about a former member Tim "something" and how he methotically screwed over some of the members here. I have in been on Forums in the past where this has happened before but not to such a large scale. This particular site set up a very simple to the point Sub Forum that was specifically for , "Buyer Seller Feedback". Both seller and buyer would give a positive ,negative, neutral feedback about the other and give a heads up if problems came up. Unsure why it could not be used here. Just a thought.
|
8/21/2016 7:56pm
Basically have given up on buying / selling on the net. Lots of BS out there. Used to sell a few bikes a year on craigslist. I just take them to my dealer now, pay the 10%, and let him deal with the whacks.

I would almost rather just keep things, give, or throw it away rather than deal with the rampant scams, non-pays, paypal claims.
NHtoWA421
8/21/2016 8:23pm
I need to give a sgoutout to ranger019082 (or whatever his handle is). I will rate him a 10 of 10 seller! I bought some parts for my kx from him. They came as advertised, price was fair, transaction was smooth, shipment was prompt. I WILL buy from him again. He was a stand up dude!
nicko-31
8/21/2016 11:14pm
NHtoWA421 wrote:
I need to give a sgoutout to ranger019082 (or whatever his handle is). I will rate him a 10 of 10 seller! I bought some parts...
I need to give a sgoutout to ranger019082 (or whatever his handle is). I will rate him a 10 of 10 seller! I bought some parts for my kx from him. They came as advertised, price was fair, transaction was smooth, shipment was prompt. I WILL buy from him again. He was a stand up dude!
Exactly what I mean. I'd be less reluctant to buy from this person if I had business to conduct with him.

Post a reply to: Buyer Seller Feedback

The Latest