Bruce Bunch, Rick Hemme, Kyle Fleming

Webcokid
1/14/2010 9:27pm
I just spoke with an old minicycle pal who was a major authority. What I consider a man amongst boys on the Harrys Cycle team. We talked for about an hour and it seems like we never lost touch. The last time I saw this pal was unfortunately at Bruce's funeral. We talked about the days and how funny of a kid Bruce was. Bruce had a knack for humor and was a pretty radical kid. An old memory came to surface that has been logged in my subconcious for over 20 years. One day after school, we were all hanging out at Chris Taylors house in Orange. We heard a cop car siren on the road and the cops had stopped a guy behind the house. We all climbed on the fence and watched the cop give this guy a ticket. This cop was a big black dude with a bald head. So, the guy stomps back to his car, gets in and slam the door. Then the cop looks up and says, what are all you kids looking at. This is when the fun began. Out of nowhere, Bruce with his drawn out smart alec accent says, we an't looking at nothing, but it is time for us to go in and watch the porky pig show.
Original 44
1/15/2010 8:59pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 8:03pm
Photobucket" />Photobucket" />

Sorry, I wish I knew how to make these articles larger.

I was in Ponca City in 1982. I was racing the 125 novice class. It was my first big race that I had ever been at and I was having a blast. When I first got there, my fork seals on my RM-125 were leaking. I asked around if there was anybody from Suzuki that could help me fix them. Someone recommended that I should ask Shawn Kalos's grandfather at R&D Suzuki. I'll never forget the size of the motor home and trailer that they had. He fixed them in no time. I tried to pay him but he refused to take any money. Being a huge R&D fan already, I asked him how the team was going to do. I remember him saying that if Bruce Bunch's wrist wasn't broke, they would probably be unstoppable. I was glued to watching the R&D riders all week. They were blazing fast and so exciting to watch. When we went to leave, they actually had us detour around the accident. I never knew what happen until I got back home in Ohio, I read about the accident in Cycle News. After all these years, I never forgot about their names, or what happen. I always wanted to tell the families how sorry I was but was never able to. By writing this, I kinda feel like maybe I have. A couple years later, I was talking to Dave Coombs Sr., and he was saying that the loss of all three riders put a whole in the future of pro motocross.
RedBrown
2/6/2010 1:22pm Edited Date/Time 2/6/2010 1:56pm
It is so cool to read these posts. I raced 125 Int. at Saddleback , and these stories take me back like it was yesterday. I am glad to see that so many riders were touched and moved by this horrible event. I was stunned by the shocking loss of these guys and it is very special to me to see that many others share these feelings. I think it was because Bruce and Rick were my age and looking back, I guess they were my first heroes. Then suddenly, my heroes were just gone! It just didn't seem fair, on any level. I was so sad for them, and also a lot more aware how easily any of us can be gone from this world. I want to thank you all for such thoughtful posts--this thread has turned into a beautiful memorial! Those of us who got to ride with, and see these guys race will never forget them. I swear I can smell the Maxima bean oil, right now!

Tom Corley
2/6/2010 2:55pm

Bruce Bunch takes the holeshot at Indian Dunes and leads #52 Mouse McCoy, #911 Shaun Kalos and others. You can clearly see his trailer behind the starting gate.

tcestudios@netzero.net

The Shop

toby lawes
2/6/2010 7:59pm
Tom Corley wrote:
[img]http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss76/tomcorley/DSC_1468.jpg[/img] Bruce Bunch takes the holeshot at Indian Dunes and leads #52 Mouse McCoy, #911 Shaun Kalos and others. You can clearly see his trailer behind...

Bruce Bunch takes the holeshot at Indian Dunes and leads #52 Mouse McCoy, #911 Shaun Kalos and others. You can clearly see his trailer behind the starting gate.

tcestudios@netzero.net
cool picture tom!! me and mouse wer good friends but bruce was my hero!!!
Webcokid
2/7/2010 12:41pm
Tom Corley wrote:
[img]http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss76/tomcorley/DSC_1468.jpg[/img] Bruce Bunch takes the holeshot at Indian Dunes and leads #52 Mouse McCoy, #911 Shaun Kalos and others. You can clearly see his trailer behind...

tcestudios@netzero.net
toby lawes wrote:
cool picture tom!! me and mouse wer good friends but bruce was my hero!!!
This appears to be 1981? Based on the trailer and helmet Bruce has on, it looks like his first year in the Suzuki. Not bad results considering he was in the KX during 1980. It's a great shot Tom! Is #7 troy blake or Paul Denis?
mx101
2/7/2010 6:52pm
Webco kid.this has to be 82 because you will notice the yz 80 #7 is watercooled and the 81 yz iis not watercooled.I love that you can see Bruces trailor and dodge van in the background.Chris Taylor
Bobbles
2/7/2010 8:47pm Edited Date/Time 2/7/2010 10:22pm
This is one of the best threads ever. I did not know Bruce, Ricky or Kyle, nor did I ever see any of them ride. I was 8 years old when the news of this broke. I did not know any of them but heard of the tragedy shortly after. Hearing looped out's story was one of the saddest I have ever heard, even though it's been 28 years since the incident. God Bless Bruce, Ralph and their entire family.... Thank you all for your stories and photos on this thread... I hope Bruce's family and those other involved have found some degree of God's peace and comfort throughout...
toby lawes
2/8/2010 12:54pm
mx101 wrote:
Webco kid.this has to be 82 because you will notice the yz 80 #7 is watercooled and the 81 yz iis not watercooled.I love that you...
Webco kid.this has to be 82 because you will notice the yz 80 #7 is watercooled and the 81 yz iis not watercooled.I love that you can see Bruces trailor and dodge van in the background.Chris Taylor
YES 1982. I WAS AT THIS RACE . BLAST FROM THE PAST!!
Webcokid
2/12/2010 10:10am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 8:44pm

Here's a picture of Ralph Bunch and you can see the mini man #6 behind him. Not sure where this is but appears to be Saddleback? Look at that red neck hat, remember how popular those were back then. I drove by Barkley street last weekend on my way to a superbowl party and showed the wife Bruce's old house. Bruce lived near a JR. high school and we made it our own little moto park. We had a track throught out and would ride bikes until dark. Then after dark it became Tripple Cross hour and we would run the neighborhood and school grounds on Bruce''s pit bike. I think it was a 78 XR 75. Bruce at the helm, Taylor in the middel, and me on the fender hanging on for dear life. Need less to say, this was great fun and simply cherish those times! It was just ultimate freedom!
NW#599
2/15/2010 4:11am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 8:47pm
1982 Loretta Lynn's Results

1982: 51cc Stock 4-8, Butch Smith, Moscow, ID
1982: 65cc Stock 7-11, Lowell Thompson, Post Falls, ID
1982: 65cc Modified 7-11, Greg Bowen, Pontiac, MI
1982: 85cc Stock 7-11, Larry Ward, Redmond, WA
1982: 85cc Modified 7-11, Kyle Lewis, Simi Valley, CA
1982: 85cc A Stock 12-15, Danny Storbeck, San Antonio, TX
1982: 85cc A Modified 12-15, Danny Storbeck, San Antonio, TX
1982: 125cc A Stock, Youth, Ron Lechien, El Cajon, CA
1982: 125cc A Modified, Youth, Ron Lechien, El Cajon, CA
1982: 125 A Stock, Eddie Warren, Clio, MI
1982: 125 A Modified, Eddie Warren, Clio, MI

1982 Ponca City Results:

1982: 83cc Sock Class
1. Paul Denis, KAW
2. Rick Hemme, SUZ
3. Bruce Bunch, SUZ

1982 83cc Modified Class
1. Paul Denis, KAW
2. Doug Harrington, KAW
3. Willie Surratt, KAW

1982 105cc Modified Class
1. Rick Hemme, SUZ
2. Danny Storbeck, YAM
3. Mike Healey, HON

1982 World Mini Grand Prix

80 STOCK EX 12+ RUN-OFF
1. Bruce Bunch, SUZ
2. Rick Hemme, SUZ
3. Paul Denis, KAW
4. Tyson Vohland, YAM
5. Bob Moore, YAM

80 MOD EX 12+ RUN-OFF
1. Bruce Bunch, SUZ
2. Larry Brooks, SUZ
3. Paul Denis, KAW
4. Rick Hemme, SUZ
5. Bob Moore, YAM

105 RUN-OFF
1. Paul Denis, KAW
2. Rick Hemme, SUZ
3. Bruce Bunch, SUZ
4. Bob Moore, YAM
5. Tyson Vohland., YAM

YAMAHA RACE OF CHAMPIONS
1. Paul Denis
2. Todd Campbell
3. Larry Brook
4. Danny Storbeck
5. Art DeHoff.

shaebay01
2/27/2010 8:49pm
NW#599 wrote:
Previously posted by [b]TeamSwolen[/b] "I remember.....Cool kid. He would have been in his late 30's by now. All those kids were good kids. They came from...
Previously posted by TeamSwolen

"I remember.....Cool kid. He would have been in his late 30's by now. All those kids were good kids. They came from good families too.

It was a station wagon that they were in. A friend of theirs was driving (industry sponsor). No one was wearing seatbelts (was not required by law back then) They were headed directly into the sun . The train was hidden by the lumber yard next to the road. There were only warning lights and you could not see the lights when the sun was going down behind them. When the train passed behind the lumber yard it broke the sunlight crossing over the intersection. There were skid marks and they swerved. The train caught the front of the wagon and dragged it. A deep ditch was next to the tracks and the vehicle was rolled over and the kids were all ejected.

Was very tragic and I can still feel it today. The only one who lived was the driver after a 2 month coma and more than a year in the hospital and years of physical therapy.

I remember......."
Ricky hemme is my uncle. im shaeley hemme!
my dad is john hemme. i never met my uncle but i bett he would be the best uncle ever Smile
NW#599
3/6/2010 5:26pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 9:13pm
Looking back on the final season of racing for R&D Suzuki Mini riders Bruce Bunch and Rick Hemme...

1982 WORLD MINI GRAND PRIX

80cc STOCK EXPERT 12+ RUN-OFF

1. Bruce Bunch, SUZ
2. Rick Hemme, SUZ
3. Paul Denis, KAW
4. Tyson Vohland, YAM
5. Bob Moore, YAM

80cc MOD EXPERT 12+ RUN-OFF

1. Bruce Bunch, SUZ
2. Larry Brooks, SUZ
3. Paul Denis, KAW
4. Rick Hemme, SUZ
5. Bob Moore, YAM

105cc MOD EXPERT RUN-OFF

1. Paul Denis, KAW
2. Rick Hemme, SUZ
3. Bruce Bunch, SUZ
4. Bob Moore, YAM
5. Tyson Vohland., YAM

NMA/Yamaha Grand National Championship:

Ponca City, Ok, July 27th - August 1, 1982

By Karel Kramer (Cycle News 1982): A Multitude of parent-pit-crews, over 1,000 riders from ages four to 21, four factory teams and equipment conservatively estimated to be worth $15 million-plus descended on the Oklahoma town of Ponca City for the National Motosport Association's Yamaha Grand National Championship Mototcross. For the entire six days of racing and practice, performances by the young riders were polished and professional. Unlike past years, there were no massive run-aways. Several riders scored convincing wins and double and multiple wins, but nobody won without working for their trophy or cash.

The week was marred by the tragic deaths of Suzuki riders Bruce Bunch and Kyle Flemming in a car-train accidient after the event was concluded. Suzuki's Rick Hemme and Oakley rep Dana Duke were seriously injured in the same accident.

1982: 83cc Stock Expert Class

By Karel Kramer (Cycle News 1982): Going into the final heat in the 83cc Stock Expert class, Paul Denis, Rick Hemme, Kyle Flemming (SUZ), Colorado's Kevin McKnight (KAW) and Ray Sommo were the low point men in the final heat.

Paul Denis went in with a perfect 1-1. Bruce Bunch, Tennesee's Doug Harrington (KAW), Larry Brooks, Tyson Vohland (HON), and Good Times National (TX) winner Danny Storbeck (YAM) were the top five from the second heat.

In the final, Paul Denis had the lead on the first lap and at the flag, but he had to work hard for it with Rick Hemme a threat in late laps.

With Paul Denis in the lead, Willie Surratt went past the scorers table in second after the first lap followed by Bobby Moore (YAM), Larry Brooks, Mike Healey (HON) and Rick Hemme who was in 5th.

Bobby Moore then past Willie Surratt to third as Rick Hemme began his charge, dropping a rider a position each lap. Bobby Moore passed Paul Denis for just a moment to take the lead, but when they came out of the woods he was in 5th and Denis was back in front.

Rick Hemme past Surratt on the 6th lap to move into second place. Bruce Bunch had moved up through the pack to also take Surratt on the same lap.

Rick Hemme then began to dop Denis for the lead the remainder of the race. Larry Brooks moved into 4th place and the R&D Suzuki team lined up in the 2, 3, and 4 spots.

That is how the top four would stay. At the checkered flag, it was Paul Denis (KAW), Rick Hemme (SUZ), Bruce Bunch (SUZ), Larry Brroks (SUZ) and Doug Harrington (KAW) had moved into the 5th spot.

The 83cc Stock class received somewhat more attention than usual. Kawasaki protested the factory supported stockers of Rick Hemme, Larry Brooks, and Bruce Bunch. Suzuki felt they were being harassed and protested all the stock Kawasaki's, 10 in all. There were some detail questions, but at least the first place Kawasaki of Paul Denis and the second place Suzuki of Rick Hemme were pronounced legal.

The teardowns were still in question at the time word was received of the accident involving the Suzuki team riders and all protests were mutually withdrawn. All four factory reps said that they would welcome teardowns of all winning bikes to avoid future problems.

1. Paul Denis, KAW
2. Rick Hemme, SUZ
3. Bruce Bunch, SUZ
4. Larry Brooks, SUZ
5. Doug Harrington, KAW

1982 83cc Modified Expert Class

By Karel Kramer (Cycle News 1982): Nearly the same faces were doing duty in the 83cc Modified class. Kawasaki, Honda, and Yamaha were all to have stock 1983 minis entered with only Suzuki running air-cooled 82's.

The '83 Yamaha didn't get a chance, nor did it's rifer Eddie Hicks. Eddie went down in a first turn pile-up in the first moto and jumped up and rode three laps before realizing that his leg was broken.

Paul Denis proved to be the holeshot king again and led every lap in the final on a pre-production 1983 KX80 single-strut water pumper. Kawasaki's seemed to dominate the starts at Ponca as Willie Surratt was again up front early along with Doug Harrington. Danny Storback was the only yellow bike in sight early and after the first couple laps found himself in 3rd place.

Doug Harrington would pass Storbeck to make it a Kawasaki trio up front and it would stay that way to the end.

Storbeck would finish fourth on his 1982 Yamaha (only '82 bike in the top five). The battle for 5th would be between Honda rider Mike Healey and Larry Brooks. Healey and Brooks had a battle on the last lap they won't soon forget. Brroks tried his move down the last straight, but Healey moved over on Brooks and slammed the door on him, nearly running him into the tires. Brooks displayed his displeasure with sign language while Healey took the flag.

Overall results combined from the heat races and final had Paul Denis take the win with Doug Harrington, Willie Surratt, Danny Storbeck, and Rick Hemme rounding out the top five places.

1. Paul Denis, KAW
2. Doug Harrington, KAW
3. Willie Surratt, KAW
4. Danny Storbeck, YAM,
5. Rick Hemme, SUZ

1982 105cc Modified Expert Class

By Karel Kramer (Cycle News 1982): Suzuki got to flex their muscles in the 105cc class thanks to the hard riding of Rick Hemme and a bit of bad luck on Paul Denis part. Denis had a solid lead in the race when his Kawasaki's front suspension stuck on full compression over a jump. With Denis out, Danny Storbeck grabbed the lead and hung tough to the flag. Rick Hemme began the race as far back as 12th place and hacked his way through the pack to third on lap five where he stayed till the flag.

Rick Hemme sewed up the overall with Storbeck second and Healey third. Larry Brooks and Doug Harrington finished out the top five in 4th and 5th respectively.

1. Rick Hemme, SUZ
2. Danny Storbeck, YAM
3. Mike Healey, HON
4. Larry Brooks, SUZ
5. Doug Harrington, KAW

Here is R&D's Dean talking about when the 83 KX80 surfaced at Ponca City in 1982:
MXA: What was the best mini-bike ever made?
Dean: "The biggest improvement in the mini bike arena was the introduction of the 1983 KX80. It was leaps and bounds ahead of the competition, Obviously, it would not compare with today’s standards, but, at that time, it made huge strides in engine performance as well as suspension. Needless to say, they kicked our butt. It took some time to overcome the technical advantages that they had achieved."
3/6/2010 10:35pm
I think i said it once before , Had that fatefull day not occured I bet The record books would have been altered to what they say . esp with bruce bunch's speed . Would be awsome if webco and mx101 paired up and wrote a book on them . They have more hist with bruce then anyone else and maybe even some with hemme .
Webcokid
3/8/2010 9:25am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 9:15pm
I think i said it once before , Had that fatefull day not occured I bet The record books would have been altered to what they...
I think i said it once before , Had that fatefull day not occured I bet The record books would have been altered to what they say . esp with bruce bunch's speed . Would be awsome if webco and mx101 paired up and wrote a book on them . They have more hist with bruce then anyone else and maybe even some with hemme .
Right on Applesauce: It would be very cool to lay it down as we knew it! I have been reluctant, but maybe I could talk MX 101 to help, as he is the ultimate authority. After all, he was Bruce's best freind and was the pretty much the last one to see him before all the boys left us. It would stem upon getting the go ahead from Bruce's dad, Ralph and Mom Ann. I would not want to go ahead with a book unless I had their complete sign off. Also, I would want to make sure that Kyle and Ricky got full attention as well. I know Rudy has passed on, but am sure we could find other sources to help out. I can still see Bruce's face during the 82 Golden State series that day, focused, and ready to smoke everyone! For what it's worht, I miss Bruce more and more as time passes, and can say that time has not healed his loss, but only makes the memory of him more vivid. To touch on some of the results posted, Bruce won the world mini grand prix in 82 and from what I know was not allowed to run the Yamaha race of champions. R&D and his new factory team refused to let him mount the YZ. The NMA awarded points for this race back then and think it might have effected the overall NMA championship that year. It did not matter to Suzuki. Bruce would be on the 125 in 83 and his last ride in Ponca really meant nothing! Just a strong finish to an awesome career on the mini bikes for Bunch. I look at the 125 results for 83, and have to snicker a little. He would have smoked all those guys, and O'Mara was tops on his list. We had already seen him turn faster laps then barnett at Saddleback the previous year! Ok, out for now!
ironman24
3/18/2010 10:13pm
AZ35 wrote:
NW#599- I still have several stickers from the Memorial race held at Blythe Raceway in 1985, if you send me a PM with your info/address I...
NW#599-

I still have several stickers from the Memorial race held at Blythe Raceway in 1985, if you send me a PM with your info/address I will mail you one of the stickers.

I was 14 at the time, I will never forget the moment I was told what had happened. The conversation seems like it was yesterday.

I did not have the pleasure of knowing Bruce Bunch or Rick Hemme, but Kyle was from Arizona so I watched him ride and hung around his pits many times. It was amazing how quickly he went from being a top BMX pro to a top minicycle pro, it takes most people years to get to that level (in either sport) but he was a natural.

What a terrible tragedy, I have 3 kids now and I could not even imagine what it must have been like for their families.
NW#599 wrote:
That would be fantastic AZ35.

I will send you a PM.

thanks!
Stop blown fork seals by looking into a new seal cover called Shock Sox, they can be removed in only 10 seconds. You can buy them easy online just go to yahoo and search Shock Sox. They require no tool or removal of forks like seal savers. Shock Sox are best on the market.
chipnice
3/19/2010 7:45am
ironman24 wrote:
Stop blown fork seals by looking into a new seal cover called Shock Sox, they can be removed in only 10 seconds. You can buy them...
Stop blown fork seals by looking into a new seal cover called Shock Sox, they can be removed in only 10 seconds. You can buy them easy online just go to yahoo and search Shock Sox. They require no tool or removal of forks like seal savers. Shock Sox are best on the market.
Hey Huckelberry, I will not even write down the venom i want to spew at you, In fear of desecrating this sacred thread. This is no place to pimp your bullsit products, and by doing so shows that you and your company have no place in the moto world. Please remove your spam. Thank you
pelted
3/20/2010 7:36pm
shaebay01 wrote:
Ricky hemme is my uncle. im shaeley hemme! my dad is john hemme. i never met my uncle but i bett he would be the best...
my dad is john hemme. i never met my uncle but i bett he would be the best uncle ever Smile
I was friends with your uncle (your dad too). He was one helluva motocross racer and a barrel of fun to ride with out by Quartz Hill mountain. I cut this article out of the AV Press the day it ran, and scanned and posted it a few years back in the original to this thread on Motodrive.

I think you are right about your uncle.

AZ35
Fantasy
489th
4/19/2010 2:36pm

Bump.....

Out of respect for them this thread should always remain on the first page of old school.
mx295
4/19/2010 6:27pm
shaebay01 wrote:
Ricky hemme is my uncle. im shaeley hemme! my dad is john hemme. i never met my uncle but i bett he would be the best...
pelted wrote:
I was friends with your uncle (your dad too). He was one helluva motocross racer and a barrel of fun to ride with out by Quartz...
I was friends with your uncle (your dad too). He was one helluva motocross racer and a barrel of fun to ride with out by Quartz Hill mountain. I cut this article out of the AV Press the day it ran, and scanned and posted it a few years back in the original to this thread on Motodrive.

My family have been friends with the Hemme family for 40 years. Great people, I was 10 when Rick passed away so i don't really remember anything about him other then he was FAST on a dirt bike. John jr. named his oldest son ricky and like his uncle is a true talent on a dirt bike. So is rickys little brother tyler. Guess it runs in the family. Smile
utzracing
4/20/2010 8:55am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 10:16pm
These guys were heroes on the RM 80s. If I remember right there were alot of full page cycle news ads with Bruce and Rick dominating. Even when the stock Suzukis were not up to par with the Kx 80s. The R&D bikes they rode were the ultimate in mni trickness. That was a sad day back then when the moto community got the news, and now we all miss how the motocross history books would have been altered. I think Bruce would have dominated from day one. I sure there is still pain in the hearts of the families but I would cherish a book or article in their memory. These guys had an effect on kids across the country that they never met and never even saw them ride.

Godspeed Young Heroes
Webcokid
4/20/2010 3:37pm Edited Date/Time 4/20/2010 3:39pm
utzracing wrote:
These guys were heroes on the RM 80s. If I remember right there were alot of full page cycle news ads with Bruce and Rick dominating...
These guys were heroes on the RM 80s. If I remember right there were alot of full page cycle news ads with Bruce and Rick dominating. Even when the stock Suzukis were not up to par with the Kx 80s. The R&D bikes they rode were the ultimate in mni trickness. That was a sad day back then when the moto community got the news, and now we all miss how the motocross history books would have been altered. I think Bruce would have dominated from day one. I sure there is still pain in the hearts of the families but I would cherish a book or article in their memory. These guys had an effect on kids across the country that they never met and never even saw them ride.

Godspeed Young Heroes
It could be time to make a book happen! I might be able to lay it down, but will need help. We are having a Harrys Cycle reunion on May 15th, and will work from that date. I am busy and still ride whenever possible. It is important that we give all three boys proper attention and respect. Stay tuned, and if your in So Cal, come to the Harrys cycle event at JT schmidts near anahiem stadium. May 15, 7:00 PM.

On the pipe and in the red! Here's to the boys!
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2671st
4/20/2010 5:03pm
AZ35 wrote:

Bump.....

Out of respect for them this thread should always remain on the first page of old school.
Agreed!
Webcokid
4/24/2010 4:05pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 10:22pm
shaebay01 wrote:
pelted wrote:
I was friends with your uncle (your dad too). He was one helluva motocross racer and a barrel of fun to ride with out by Quartz...

Yep, he was fast kid! Rick was fast at saddle back and rode the R&D machine quite well! He is a good uncle.
4/25/2010 11:11pm
Found this shot of Rick Hemme on the Italjet at Saddleback, #28.

Webcokid
4/29/2010 12:45pm Edited Date/Time 4/29/2010 8:44pm
Webcokid
4/29/2010 8:47pm

Ok Chuck, screwed that one up, just like my racing career, ha! Anyways, this is how it all began for Bruce. This is his first trophey from Saddleback Park, 1977. Pretty sure he was on an XR but I could be wrong. Picture: Complement of Bird Legs Taylor himself.
nmachamp
5/2/2010 12:52pm
Come on Webco, your making this to easy.... It says Racing World as plane as day right there in front of you....... I try not to clown on this thread out of RESPECT,, .. But you got me to bite!!!!!!!!!!!1 GOOD JOB...
chipnice
5/2/2010 5:12pm
nmachamp wrote:
Come on Webco, your making this to easy.... It says Racing World as plane as day right there in front of you....... I try not to...
Come on Webco, your making this to easy.... It says Racing World as plane as day right there in front of you....... I try not to clown on this thread out of RESPECT,, .. But you got me to bite!!!!!!!!!!!1 GOOD JOB...
Fish on!!!!

Post a reply to: Bruce Bunch, Rick Hemme, Kyle Fleming

The Latest