Arrow exhaust needed rm250

wpark89
4/23/2014 6:19pm
That's going to be a hard find.

You might have better luck with a Messico or having Scalvini build a pipe for the trick Italian look. I assume you want the carbon fiber silencer like Puzars bike had. You can sometimes find an Acerbis and Answer Carbon Fiber Silencer from the 90's and they are easily adaptable to most bikes. You can use the carbon fiber can and adapt it to whatever stinger piece you need. I found a carbon fiber Acerbis from a KTM 250 on Craigslist and modified it to fit on my '88 Cagiva WMX 250. Was simple and turned out trick.

I've seen Arrow 2 stroke Exhausts on factory 2 strokes in Europe but never in the US..I remember an ad in MXA with somebody distributing Arrow bars back in the early 90's but never pipes/silencers.

Try Valenti Suzuki too..the Italian Suzuki importer. They build some trick RM parts.
Mtek
4/23/2014 7:15pm
wpark89 wrote:
That's going to be a hard find. You might have better luck with a Messico or having Scalvini build a pipe for the trick Italian look...
That's going to be a hard find.

You might have better luck with a Messico or having Scalvini build a pipe for the trick Italian look. I assume you want the carbon fiber silencer like Puzars bike had. You can sometimes find an Acerbis and Answer Carbon Fiber Silencer from the 90's and they are easily adaptable to most bikes. You can use the carbon fiber can and adapt it to whatever stinger piece you need. I found a carbon fiber Acerbis from a KTM 250 on Craigslist and modified it to fit on my '88 Cagiva WMX 250. Was simple and turned out trick.

I've seen Arrow 2 stroke Exhausts on factory 2 strokes in Europe but never in the US..I remember an ad in MXA with somebody distributing Arrow bars back in the early 90's but never pipes/silencers.

Try Valenti Suzuki too..the Italian Suzuki importer. They build some trick RM parts.
Thanks for all of the advise, yes, I am building an A Puzar rep. I figured I would have to do some modifying/fabricating but in thought I would give it a shot. The Answer unit is a great idea if I can find one. I don't want to cheese out and just wrap an aluminum can. Thanks again.

Post a reply to: Arrow exhaust needed rm250

The Latest