3rd annual Mx des States

Bill Petitt
UPDATE :: Racer X will be giving every entry a year subscription, online, for free !! Atv/ Rocky Mountain will be giving $10 gift cards to every entry as well! Pivot Works has donated 5 $100 gift cards !! Pre-entries can be sent to ssvmx@yahoo.com. Only $50 per team !! Also, on Sunday is round 7 of the Sunshine State Vintage Motocross series. Come enjoy the weather, food, entertainment and get three days of riding in !! Practice Friday, Mx des States Saturday, SSVMX Sunday !

|
Bill Petitt
1/3/2017 11:46am
Just to keep everyone updated, we now have Fly Racing and Racer X on board !! Everyone that enters will get an ATV/ ROCKY Mountain gift card and a FREE subscription to Racer X !!
Bill Petitt
1/19/2017 4:42pm
So far I have 9 teams pre-entered in the Mx des States. I know everyone is working on getting teams together, but try to get them as soon as you can and send me an email, text, message, or phone call. I need State; Team Name; Riders names: Numbers; year and make of bike. We will take care of payment at the track. Only $50 for each Team.

********If you do not have a team, and wish to join, send me an email, message or text with your name and year of bike (age if 50+ team) and I will start posting names, and announce it at our next race, so everyone can put together teams. email: ssvmx@yahoo.com phone: 813-598-8072 facebook: Sunshine State Vintage Motocross Club Personal Facebook: Bill Petitt

Saturday night: Free Pig Roast, Live Band; Supercross on the projector; Corn Hole Tourney all FREE !! Silent Auction for charity

The Shop

Bill Petitt
1/31/2017 8:46pm
Times for Mx des States. Saturday February 11:
8am sign up. 830am practice.
10am racing.
1pn-3pm open practice.
330pn Corn hole.
5pm band starts.
6pm dinner( bring a dish).
630pm Awards and special presentation.
730pm pre-entry for Sunday's race.