will the cop be charged by gran jury?

hillbilly
Edited Date/Time 8/21/2014 8:29pm
The thug theif partner has changed his story now,says Brown charged cop.

If they don't,which is correct decision,the riot will go nation wide.
|
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
8/20/2014 12:07pm
Riot is just another word for Christmas in the black community.
Facts have nothing to do with it and even though the cop was beaten up pretty bad by that thug everybody in the hood still needs to do their Xmas looting... oops I mean shopping.
IWreckALot
8/20/2014 12:20pm
What happened to the other thread?

It's a little disturbing how all of this is going down. I read a report that the officer is back at work and I also read another report that the family is in hiding.

This is like the OJ trial only I hope it goes the other direction and the guilty aren't defended because of the public uproar. . .
8/20/2014 1:19pm Edited Date/Time 8/20/2014 1:31pm
Perhaps charged, I doubt he'll be convicted.

At a grand jury indictment mitigating evidence needs not be presented and the defense attorney is typically not present. It's a one sided affair.
motosmith
8/20/2014 2:11pm
lostboy819 wrote:
Riot is just another word for Christmas in the black community. Facts have nothing to do with it and even though the cop was beaten up...
Facts have nothing to do with it and even though the cop was beaten up pretty bad by that thug everybody in the hood still needs to do their Xmas looting... oops I mean shopping.
ROFL @ Riot is just another word for Christmas

The Shop

bsm121
8/20/2014 3:10pm
lostboy819 wrote:
Riot is just another word for Christmas in the black community. Facts have nothing to do with it and even though the cop was beaten up...
motosmith wrote:
ROFL @ Riot is just another word for Christmas
X2 : )
Brad460
Fantasy
780th
8/20/2014 3:41pm
Rumor has it...during the looting.. not one pair of work boots were taken...
hillbilly
8/20/2014 3:44pm
Brad460 wrote:
Rumor has it...during the looting.. not one pair of work boots were taken...
He he.
hillbilly
8/20/2014 3:46pm
Hey,
I'd like to know if the round fired in the car hit the thug.
8/20/2014 5:08pm
In before this thread gets deleted...The cop is totally innocent. They're just biding their time trying to come up with a way to announce it without the shit hitting the fan. I really think they should offer his thug friend a lighter sentence if he makes a public apology and tells the whole story in an effort to make the looters realize how stupid they have been acting.
bsm121
8/20/2014 5:16pm
In before this thread gets deleted...The cop is totally innocent. They're just biding their time trying to come up with a way to announce it without...
In before this thread gets deleted...The cop is totally innocent. They're just biding their time trying to come up with a way to announce it without the shit hitting the fan. I really think they should offer his thug friend a lighter sentence if he makes a public apology and tells the whole story in an effort to make the looters realize how stupid they have been acting.
You are suggesting rationalizing with looters?
hillbilly
8/20/2014 5:21pm
What would you think made Brown not continue to run away after beating the cop enuff that it had to addle him,get his gun away till it fired then run 20 yrds away but not keep going.

He must seen how addled he was and thought he'd be a hero and beat him on down, dunno,but he choose wrong.

There is a "day of rage" planned,guess they are waiting on the grand jury to make it really take.
8/20/2014 5:30pm
In before this thread gets deleted...The cop is totally innocent. They're just biding their time trying to come up with a way to announce it without...
bsm121 wrote:
You are suggesting rationalizing with looters?
I know they aren't rational people but it could reduce the amount of damage that is done. The only other thing that could help is if Obama himself came out and said it. That's my idea for solving the problem. I don't know what else could do it. The only reason the looting hasn't been as bad recently is that it has been 100 degrees outside and very humid. Plus the church and community leaders that have been able to talk some sense into them.
8/20/2014 5:54pm Edited Date/Time 8/20/2014 5:55pm
Cue thread deletion in 3.... 2...

Edit: PS.. No one is looting. They are alleged to have engaged in the misappropriation of merchandise.
8/20/2014 6:07pm
I know it sucks that we aren't allowed to talk about this. It's all over the news but too taboo for vitalmx. The good news is that there is a huge storm coming in tonight so the looting shouldn't be too bad.
IWreckALot
8/20/2014 6:45pm
I don't understand why the other thread was deleted. Maybe I missed it turning bad but I didn't see too many over the top responses.
mxb2
8/20/2014 7:00pm
If the officer is cleared, who will be charged with the crimes of vandaliam, destruction of property, theft etc? thats not freedom of speech , they are crimes.. so now anytime i dont agree with something i can go out and steal, vandalize to express myself., hmmm cool, got ir.
thesadguy
8/20/2014 7:55pm
These people are out for blood me thinks now. I don't think they are going to stop anytime soon and more riots will start across the country as racial tension comes to a boiling point because of..... ding ding ding THE MSM!!! I have already had black people yelling fuck you at me at the college I take a class at, today. I honestly don't know why they yelled it. I don't know about you guys but I can feel the tension when I see them and they don't look at me like a normal person. A buddy of mine, my dad and I went shooting at our local gun range last Friday. Some black people showed up and as we are all looking at each other after shooting you could feel the awkwardness and tension because of what has been happening. I was born in '97 and I feel these are the worst race relations have been my entire life. Obviously I can't remember too much of the late '90s and '00s, but it seems to me shit is getting bad.
8/20/2014 8:12pm
thesadguy wrote:
These people are out for blood me thinks now. I don't think they are going to stop anytime soon and more riots will start across the...
These people are out for blood me thinks now. I don't think they are going to stop anytime soon and more riots will start across the country as racial tension comes to a boiling point because of..... ding ding ding THE MSM!!! I have already had black people yelling fuck you at me at the college I take a class at, today. I honestly don't know why they yelled it. I don't know about you guys but I can feel the tension when I see them and they don't look at me like a normal person. A buddy of mine, my dad and I went shooting at our local gun range last Friday. Some black people showed up and as we are all looking at each other after shooting you could feel the awkwardness and tension because of what has been happening. I was born in '97 and I feel these are the worst race relations have been my entire life. Obviously I can't remember too much of the late '90s and '00s, but it seems to me shit is getting bad.
I got the same feelings when I went to Cabela's to get a gun with my girlfriend. This has the potential to cause major problems and it was all started with misinformation from the account of the guys accomplice. It is just amazing that so many people have been fooled by this and it has caused so much destruction and tension.
peelout
8/20/2014 10:07pm
Another power trip cop shot another unarmed kid in Utah this week, had a body camera on but I guarantee the video never sees the light of day. No riots in Salt Lake but there were plenty of protesters. Shoot ready aim
PalerBlue
8/20/2014 11:39pm
peelout wrote:
Another power trip cop shot another unarmed kid in Utah this week, had a body camera on but I guarantee the video never sees the light...
Another power trip cop shot another unarmed kid in Utah this week, had a body camera on but I guarantee the video never sees the light of day. No riots in Salt Lake but there were plenty of protesters. Shoot ready aim
It's very interesting to compare the attitudes in this (and the deleted) thread to the one about fighting a parking ticket. It would seem that overzealous bullies in authority are only a problem when they come into contact with people here. OldFart used to catch so much shit here for posting videos of outrageous police behaviour and yet they are only "jack booted Nazis" if they dare hand out a traffic ticket to a Vitard.

It's about time ALL police had body cameras and faced stiff penalties if they mysteriously stop working at the crucial time. He said, she said, won't cut it anymore and something needs to be done to restore faith.
newmann
8/21/2014 6:58am
My view is that the police screwed the pooch by not making it known that the thug beat the cop from the get go. His photos should have been made public immediately to prove the reasoning behind the piece of shit being shot. Amazing that the media couldn't dig up anything on this before they fueled the riots and destruction of property. Can't blame the "liberal" media when no other news outlets had the scoop.

Where are the photos of the injured cop?
ToolMaker
Fantasy
762nd
8/21/2014 7:35am
Living in CA where race is less of an issue than other parts of the country. It appears to me that the problems have gotten worse under this president than what we had before. What bugs me about this is that among other things, I read where Eric Holder comes in and says how he understands because he's a black man. Is that not a green light to bad behavior? Why not go in and say "being in law enforcement I understand police needing to be careful for their own life". One is just as wrong as the other. Eric holder needs to say "we'll evaluate what happened and sort it out based on the facts of that evening, not feelings of the past".
So there are a few bad apples in any police force, you can't say the whole dept is bad just as there are some bad apples in the black community doesn't justify the conclusion that all blacks are bad. This whole incident will be use to divide the country rather than mend problems. There are just a certain percentage to folks that are bad, they are around us everywhere. They work at 7-11, general motors, the local restaurant, the police dept. We all know a few piece of shit people that we have to put up with.
It's starting to look like the cop was justified but how to wind this down is going to be a tricky mess. I don't believe holder is the right person for it.
TM
8/21/2014 8:26am
This is a pretty spooky video. It gave me chills watching it. It shows how one black man who actually lives in Ferguson stands up to the looters and the looters basically say that he is on the white man's side because he is defending his city and you will see what happens. http://www.killsometime.com/videos/15035/Uncensored-Video-Of-Whats-Going-On-In-Ferguson#A8tSA6yHIVQ3J8gm.01

Please don't delete this thread.
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
8/21/2014 8:40am
Wow man, props to the guy who stood up, I say bring in the Special forces and whip their asses so bad the won't even think of doing this crap again.
Spartacus
8/21/2014 9:44am
LOL at all the wannabe guys with their "tac AR's and MOLLE gear sitting at home getting a chubby wishing they were there to "restore order".

newmann
8/21/2014 9:55am
Spartacus wrote:
LOL at all the wannabe guys with their "tac AR's and MOLLE gear sitting at home getting a chubby wishing they were there to "restore order".

WTF are you talking about? Did you even read the thread before posting that? No one here has even suggested anything of the sort.
huck
8/21/2014 10:05am
Spartacus wrote:

Way to try and throw dog shit from the outside of the fence.... what a douche!
hillbilly
8/21/2014 10:27am
Oh,they are ramping up today.

This is going to go to deficate 1

A murdered black mans life is worthless till a white man kills him.
8/21/2014 11:44am
hillbilly wrote:
Oh,they are ramping up today.

This is going to go to deficate 1

A murdered black mans life is worthless till a white man kills him.
Our ever so smart governor ordered the national guard to start withdrawing. I hope they withdraw slowly because the funeral is Monday and the only reason last night was quiet was because of the weather.

Post a reply to: will the cop be charged by gran jury?

The Latest