white cop shoots 2 black guys for almost stealing beer

CR250Rider
Edited Date/Time 5/22/2015 7:04am
Olympia washington. Steal beer and die.
|
motogeezer
5/21/2015 4:45pm
The police chief said he didn't have all the details of the confrontations between the officer and suspects, but said Donald had said over his radio that he was assaulted by a suspect with a skateboard.

Don't bring a skateboard to a gunfight.

Looks like both suspects will survive.

Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
5/21/2015 8:37pm
Fuck'em, show some respect, don't break the law. If you have to steal, steal diamonds or truck loads of cash, what kind of dumb ass steals cigarillos or beer?

The Shop

moto899ca
5/21/2015 10:53pm
Ill bet all my sheckles that there is more to this story....

although "some people" probably dont care about that and just want a new reason to riot and burn another city down. Fuckin animals
hillbilly
5/22/2015 6:29am
Here in Charleston a cop was shot in the back at a store,few days later they corner the guy downtown. He comes out shooting and eats it.

They also go serve a warrant and the guy pulls a knife,4 cops take turns pushing lead.

2 dirt bags that wont make dirt no more.

And, the mansion murders in DC,what a weird one,they got that guy to,to bad he didn't get wasted.
P
5/22/2015 6:51am
hillbilly wrote:
Here in Charleston a cop was shot in the back at a store,few days later they corner the guy downtown. He comes out shooting and eats...
Here in Charleston a cop was shot in the back at a store,few days later they corner the guy downtown. He comes out shooting and eats it.

They also go serve a warrant and the guy pulls a knife,4 cops take turns pushing lead.

2 dirt bags that wont make dirt no more.

And, the mansion murders in DC,what a weird one,they got that guy to,to bad he didn't get wasted.
Hillbilly, is this actually you? You seem different than before. Of all of the people from the moto boards that I've met in person I have to admit you were one of he coolest. Hit me up man, I want to see what's been up with you.

P
Sandberm
5/22/2015 7:04am
Pots legal in Warshington...criminals are too mellow to riot.

I heard they were shot for having bad taste in their choice of beer to shoplift. Damn norwesterners are a bunch of beer snobs

Post a reply to: white cop shoots 2 black guys for almost stealing beer

The Latest