tow truck driver won't tow sanders supporter

5/6/2016 10:52am
PalerBlue wrote:
I did wonder if there could be two such wonderful people out there so similar Whistling
Yea I got clicked for a racial thread. I came back because I had a helmet to raffle off to raise money for James Marshall.

All I did was point out how her medical conditions are all brought on by her weight and unwillingness to work. She needs a psychiatrist, not another medication to take for her symptoms that are all a result of her poor lifestyle. There was not one single medical condition on her list that could not be tied back to obesity.

APLMAN99
5/6/2016 11:30am
PalerBlue wrote:
I did wonder if there could be two such wonderful people out there so similar Whistling
Yea I got clicked for a racial thread. I came back because I had a helmet to raffle off to raise money for James Marshall. All...
Yea I got clicked for a racial thread. I came back because I had a helmet to raffle off to raise money for James Marshall.

All I did was point out how her medical conditions are all brought on by her weight and unwillingness to work. She needs a psychiatrist, not another medication to take for her symptoms that are all a result of her poor lifestyle. There was not one single medical condition on her list that could not be tied back to obesity.

So you're diagnosing her as unwilling to work over the Internet? You're positive that her weight caused her health issues rather than her health issues causing a potential weight problem? I don't actually see her height and weight listed, so I'm assuming that you are diagnosing her obesity by the picture.
5/6/2016 11:53am
PalerBlue wrote:
Yea I got clicked for a racial thread. I came back because I had a helmet to raffle off to raise money for James Marshall. All...

APLMAN99 wrote:
So you're diagnosing her as unwilling to work over the Internet? You're positive that her weight caused her health issues rather than her health issues causing...
So you're diagnosing her as unwilling to work over the Internet? You're positive that her weight caused her health issues rather than her health issues causing a potential weight problem? I don't actually see her height and weight listed, so I'm assuming that you are diagnosing her obesity by the picture.
Her medical conditions are all listed in the article. They all have one thing in common.

With all that chronic pain I wonder if she even should have been driving. She probably needs a lot of pain meds to get through the day.
colintrax
Fantasy
2342nd
5/6/2016 12:05pm
Her medical conditions are all listed in the article. They all have one thing in common. With all that chronic pain I wonder if she even...
Her medical conditions are all listed in the article. They all have one thing in common.

With all that chronic pain I wonder if she even should have been driving. She probably needs a lot of pain meds to get through the day.
Dude, give it up. You don't know her medical conditions are from being overweight, or if she became overweight from her medical conditions and medicine.
I'm sure her issues are from being fat, but it's not my place to judge. And unless you're her doctor, it's not your place either.

The Shop

APLMAN99
5/6/2016 12:35pm

APLMAN99 wrote:
So you're diagnosing her as unwilling to work over the Internet? You're positive that her weight caused her health issues rather than her health issues causing...
Her medical conditions are all listed in the article. They all have one thing in common. With all that chronic pain I wonder if she even...

You see one thing in common and feel that you can determine causality over the internet. That's obviously silly.

I wonder if you see the irony in your position on this and the reason you created another user name. Those without a positive interest in moto-related sports probably think it's silly to try to help someone who they think suffers from a health issue caused by the "lifestyle" of riding/racing a dirt bike.

Same mentality, really.......
Spartacus
5/6/2016 1:26pm Edited Date/Time 5/6/2016 2:41pm
I went for a physical once wearing Carhart lined work pants, work boots and other winter clothing when I was weighed. They always bring up the fact I was once "heavy" but have lost that weight.

Holy hell, many Dr's are still recommending a high carb/low fat diet and telling people eggs will raise your cholesterol! Welcome back to the dark ages......

But my wife was on the oncology floor with a patient and some obese guy was making a scene with a nurse that his chart listed him as "overweight". and he thought he wasn't. That's haw far reality is twisted in America, fat is the new "normal" and obese is just overweight.

Most of the guys I know take far better care of their bikes, guns and trucks than they do themselves.
Titan1
5/6/2016 2:52pm
I think this is funny...and I can't believe anyone cares? That Tow truck driver can do business with whomever he wants...or not do business with whomever he wants (as long as they aren't a protected class-religion, race, etc.). Do you know who is glad that guy turned down the business? The Tow Truck that made money because he turned it down.
Titan1
5/6/2016 2:59pm
A huge percentage of Americans are not just fat, but obese (regardless of the cause)...and a huge percentage of the chronic health problems, and prescription drug use in America is a direct result of that.

American society last a sense of personal responsibility...if someone is fat, its blamed on anyone or anything but the person that is eating too much, and not eating enough healthy food and exercising to little (and it doesn't matter what disease someone has-thyroid whatever-if they'd eat less, and eat healthier foods, and exercise, they'd lose weight). Sure some people are genetically more inclined to gain weight, but its still their fault if they are fat.
5/6/2016 3:14pm
I realize that people have legitimate medical conditions that make them fatigued. This lady is 25 and has more medical conditions than my 90 year old...
I realize that people have legitimate medical conditions that make them fatigued. This lady is 25 and has more medical conditions than my 90 year old grandma did when she died. Of course she is going to have pain, she is morbidly obese. The human body is not designed to haul around that much weight. I am sure she goes to the doctor with a complaint and based on her symptoms he prescribes a medication and tells her she has some type of disorder.

Just like Hillbilly said, we all have pain. Especially if we are old moto racers. It is all about the decisions that you make to deal with your ailments.

Here is a research article about how pharm companies manufacture disease as well as drugs, they have a new disorder to try to sell to people every time I turn the tv on.

Research Article

I deal with this stuff all day. I am used to giving people bad news and if people would stop pussy footing around issues then people would be better off.
Will you stop making sense. Quit calling things for why they really are.
disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
5/6/2016 3:14pm
Titan1 wrote:
A huge percentage of Americans are not just fat, but obese (regardless of the cause)...and a huge percentage of the chronic health problems, and prescription drug...
A huge percentage of Americans are not just fat, but obese (regardless of the cause)...and a huge percentage of the chronic health problems, and prescription drug use in America is a direct result of that.

American society last a sense of personal responsibility...if someone is fat, its blamed on anyone or anything but the person that is eating too much, and not eating enough healthy food and exercising to little (and it doesn't matter what disease someone has-thyroid whatever-if they'd eat less, and eat healthier foods, and exercise, they'd lose weight). Sure some people are genetically more inclined to gain weight, but its still their fault if they are fat.
Honestly dude, now that I know your political views on a few things I have lost a lot of respect for you.
And I hate to say that.

But you can't be troubled or bothered to change your lifestyle even if it might save the planet, but you are here preaching to people with health problems and how they should change their lifestyle.

I'd rather be fat than a hypocrite...
5/6/2016 3:48pm
Titan1 wrote:
A huge percentage of Americans are not just fat, but obese (regardless of the cause)...and a huge percentage of the chronic health problems, and prescription drug...

disbanded wrote:
Honestly dude, now that I know your political views on a few things I have lost a lot of respect for you. And I hate to...
Honestly dude, now that I know your political views on a few things I have lost a lot of respect for you.
And I hate to say that.

But you can't be troubled or bothered to change your lifestyle even if it might save the planet, but you are here preaching to people with health problems and how they should change their lifestyle.

Trying to be healthy and trying to save the planet are two entirely different issues.
disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
5/6/2016 3:55pm
Trying to be healthy and trying to save the planet are two entirely different issues.
The issues themselves are not the problem with me.

Don't preach to others when you fight tooth and nail to not be preached to about your own lifestyle...
Titan1
5/6/2016 4:12pm
Titan1 wrote:

disbanded wrote:
Honestly dude, now that I know your political views on a few things I have lost a lot of respect for you. And I hate to...
And I hate to say that.

I'm not telling them to change...I'm telling them to take some personal responsibility for their weight/health problems. Personal responsibility is perfectly aligned with my political views.

There is no hypocrisy there at all...

And I'm not concerned at all with how much respect you have for me.
disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
5/6/2016 4:24pm
Titan1 wrote:
I'm not telling them to change...I'm telling them to take some personal responsibility for their weight/health problems. Personal responsibility is perfectly aligned with my political views...
I'm not telling them to change...I'm telling them to take some personal responsibility for their weight/health problems. Personal responsibility is perfectly aligned with my political views.

Have you ever thought that maybe it's not always so cut and dry?

Ever had an ounce of objectivity? Ever heard of empathy? Maybe some of us know different than what you think.

I'm not easily offended by a long shot, but a few comments here have definitely struck a nerve with me because my family has been personally affected by some of the stuff that has been said here. And again it ain't so cut and dry.

5/6/2016 5:01pm
disbanded wrote:
The issues themselves are not the problem with me. Don't preach to others when you fight tooth and nail to not be preached to about your...

Don't preach to others when you fight tooth and nail to not be preached to about your own lifestyle...
This is not a safe zone. We can talk about whatever we want.
mattmatt300
5/7/2016 5:27am
All he did was redistribute her tow. She got to "Feel The Bern" first hand.
Titan1
5/7/2016 6:21am
Titan1 wrote:
I'm not telling them to change...I'm telling them to take some personal responsibility for their weight/health problems. Personal responsibility is perfectly aligned with my political views...

disbanded wrote:
Have you ever thought that maybe it's not always so cut and dry? Ever had an ounce of objectivity? Ever heard of empathy? Maybe some of...
Have you ever thought that maybe it's not always so cut and dry?

Ever had an ounce of objectivity? Ever heard of empathy? Maybe some of us know different than what you think.

I'm not easily offended by a long shot, but a few comments here have definitely struck a nerve with me because my family has been personally affected by some of the stuff that has been said here. And again it ain't so cut and dry.

Listen, if your feelings are getting hurt this easily and you can't help buy read/reply to/argue about comments that offend you...maybe the Internet isn't for you.

Sure there are exceptions, but the exceptions prove the rule...most Americans try and blame there health problems on anyone/anything but themselves.
disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
5/7/2016 7:08am Edited Date/Time 5/7/2016 7:31am
disbanded wrote:
The issues themselves are not the problem with me. Don't preach to others when you fight tooth and nail to not be preached to about your...

This is not a safe zone. We can talk about whatever we want.
I'm afraid that's not true.
disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
5/7/2016 7:31am Edited Date/Time 5/7/2016 7:47am
Titan1 wrote:
Listen, if your feelings are getting hurt this easily and you can't help buy read/reply to/argue about comments that offend you...maybe the Internet isn't for you...
Listen, if your feelings are getting hurt this easily and you can't help buy read/reply to/argue about comments that offend you...maybe the Internet isn't for you.

Sure there are exceptions, but the exceptions prove the rule...most Americans try and blame there health problems on anyone/anything but themselves.
Show me your sources that say most Americans try and blame there (SIC) health problems on anyone/anything but themselves.

That's a pretty bold statement.

Let's see your source...

You know, I usually have a personal rule to not get my news and info from people that don't know the difference between their and there, but I'll make an exception. Go ahead.

Titan1
5/7/2016 9:14am
Titan1 wrote:
Listen, if your feelings are getting hurt this easily and you can't help buy read/reply to/argue about comments that offend you...maybe the Internet isn't for you...

disbanded wrote:
Show me your sources that say most Americans try and blame there (SIC) health problems on anyone/anything but themselves. That's a pretty bold statement. Let's see...
Show me your sources that say most Americans try and blame there (SIC) health problems on anyone/anything but themselves.

Let's see your source...

You know, I usually have a personal rule to not get my news and info from people that don't know the difference between their and there, but I'll make an exception. Go ahead.

Lol
5/7/2016 11:16am
Titan1 wrote:

disbanded wrote:
Show me your sources that say most Americans try and blame there (SIC) health problems on anyone/anything but themselves. That's a pretty bold statement. Let's see...

Let's see your source...

The original article in this thread is a good source if you are looking for someone who blames their health issues on anything but themselves.
5/7/2016 2:58pm
Wow, what a thread....

The fact this tow truck driver claimed his profound Christianity but refused to help says all I needed to know on this one.
motogeezer
5/7/2016 3:17pm
Wow, what a thread.... The fact this tow truck driver claimed his profound Christianity but refused to help says all I needed to know on this...
Wow, what a thread....

The fact this tow truck driver claimed his profound Christianity but refused to help says all I needed to know on this one.
Pretty much.
The Rock
5/7/2016 7:47pm
Wow, what a thread.... The fact this tow truck driver claimed his profound Christianity but refused to help says all I needed to know on this...
Wow, what a thread....

motogeezer wrote:
Pretty much.
This ^^^^

I hear often on Rush Limbaugh how the left is so intolerant. Interesting how intolerant the Christian tow truck driver was.

Classic.
The Rock
5/8/2016 12:26am
Couldn't agree more.

I would like to add I am aware of how small random acts of kindness can sometimes have a huge positive impact.

On the other hand someone not being kind to someone can really put them on the skids if they're going through a lot at that moment. And at this time there are a lot of people IMHO going through a lot.

Timing is everything but anytime is a good time to be part of the solution for someone instead of adding to their plight by refusing to help them at a time of need.

Post a reply to: tow truck driver won't tow sanders supporter

The Latest