talibon in pakiston

hillbilly
Edited Date/Time 12/17/2014 10:19am
No topic on the school massacre? Everyone just over it?

Wont happen to me here in the hills of Tennessee.

One thing i never understood is why the liberal media and libs protect these murders and all murders.
|
12/16/2014 10:19am
Liberals support the Taliban and murderers. Right.
Is this the strategy? Just blame all bad things on liberals. Grinning
newmann
12/16/2014 10:36am
One nut job with a black rifle supposedly kills 20 school kids here in the US and the world is off its axis. 100 school kids killed in Pakistan...no big deal. Liberal media at its best. There is more news about the Sandy Hook victims suing Bushmaster right now than the school attack over there.
71Fish
12/16/2014 10:42am
This school attack is why I could give 2 shits about how we torture (3) terrorists for information.
500guy
12/16/2014 10:53am
71Fish wrote:
This school attack is why I could give 2 shits about how we torture (3) terrorists for information.
And lets not forget 9-11

I'm unsympathetic to the methods used.

The Shop

IWreckALot
12/16/2014 11:07am
71Fish wrote:
500guy wrote:
And lets not forget 9-11

Haha. I saw a hilarious article saying that Kim Dong Un wants the US tried for war crimes. Pffftttt. . . That guy is an idiot.

And I concur. I don't know why we give terrorists ANY rights to humane treatment at all. Get 100% of the information out of them then waste them. They're of 0 use to any society. Either that, or send them to an island where they have no method of getting off and let them sort themselves out. . .
71Fish
12/16/2014 11:08am
71Fish wrote:
500guy wrote:
And lets not forget 9-11

Believe me, I don't forget. This is just the latest justification that we did the right thing.
rocrac
12/16/2014 12:19pm
Sick slimy fuckers all need to go in any means possible.
Sandberm
12/16/2014 12:45pm
Maybe this will be Pakistans 9-11 and they will finally grow some nuts and do something about the Talibans presence in their country.

Sad deal for the family of those kids.
FlickitFlat
Fantasy
644th
12/16/2014 1:56pm
130 students. Absolutely disgusting. I'll give the liberal media one line of credit. At least they didn't try placing the idea of a chicken shit distinction between the Pakistani Taliban and the Afghanistan Taliban being 2 different groups like the Liberal White House did this morning in an attempt to make it seem not all that bad that we are planning on pulling out of Afghanistan at the end of the year because they are 2 different groups. It would be crazy to think that pulling out of Afghanistan and announcing the date in which we are planning on being gone could possible be a bad idea. Those are not the Taliban we were fighting. These are Pakistani Taliban. They live at least 2 hills away on the other side of the invisible border.
hillbilly
12/16/2014 7:41pm
You see blame in most post you stupid fuck.

I've found in my years trying to explain the world to a lib is like telling a dementia patient to stop shiting their pants, they'd rather shit in s hit than know they stink.

But yeah,liberals are the reason the world is fucked, we would still be paying tax to England if libs were around in 1776 or all be saying "sieg hiel" from 1941 on,bunch of pussies you are.
bronwynrayne
12/16/2014 9:50pm
Canada over here all like...
Are you sure you are getting the full story from the press?
Are you aware how easily information can be faked in order to create a state of paranoia and fear in a populus?
Are you sure that you are not being manipulated for an agenda that is not being disclosed to us?

Canada is following closely in America's footsteps in regards to environmental controls and resource exports and ownership.
The hate I see in response to news like this is midirected and it scares the shit out of me.

We had a shooting here earlier this year in our Parliament, Canada's version of a White House sorta deal... And this is a social experiment on how Canadians responded.
https://youtu.be/p9rFprD_Qf4

Question Everything. Especially Question Authority.
markit
12/17/2014 3:09am
hillbilly wrote:
You see blame in most post you stupid fuck. I've found in my years trying to explain the world to a lib is like telling a...

I've found in my years trying to explain the world to a lib is like telling a dementia patient to stop shiting their pants, they'd rather shit in s hit than know they stink.

But yeah,liberals are the reason the world is fucked, we would still be paying tax to England if libs were around in 1776 or all be saying "sieg hiel" from 1941 on,bunch of pussies you are.
Great reply there.Smile
12/17/2014 10:19am
hillbilly wrote:
You see blame in most post you stupid fuck. I've found in my years trying to explain the world to a lib is like telling a...

You do realize FDR was a democrat (also a big proponent of liberal policies).

Post a reply to: talibon in pakiston

The Latest