stepping it up/advancement

SPYGUY
Fantasy
885th
8/27/2014 8:03am
I stepped it up by joining lumosity.com
8/27/2014 8:21am
I believe I'm on a perpetual path of trying to "step it up."

However, I currently have a big step to take on staring me in the face.

I have recently graduated after twenty years straight of education with a fairly viable degree. I am currently waiting on the results of a big test that I took in July.

I have a significant amount if debt and payments are going to come due here December. I literally have negative money at the moment.

Fortunately for me I have very supportive parents that are giving me free food and a place to stay. I'm also single without kids.

I have been volunteering my time at a place where I am getting valuable and applicable professional experience and also networking my balls off. I have had a few interviews, and I am currently waiting to hear back on the most promising opportunity to date.

My balls are against the table saw right now -- it's time to step it up for sure.
roost251
8/27/2014 10:24pm
haha .... I am in about the same situation 555. Not the school part but recently left a dream job working for a motorcycle manufacturer to concentrate all my resources in starting my own business. A big part was also for a lifestyle change to have more freedom to work a few other things (family, health, flexible schedule). No kids so it makes it easier. For the next 15 months its GO time!! But like Zig Ziglar said, "there are no traffic jams on the extra mile".

Great job on hustling to increase your skill base and networking, I am sure you will see the results soon if you keep at it. Thanks for sharing your experience 555, takes nads to put it out there.
h&m_cycle
8/28/2014 10:35am
hell, I thought you were talking about your RPV was over 15 & your finishing out the rest of the year in (A) class.

and your thinking about what pro/ams your hitting next year to get your 75 points.Woohoo

The Shop

roost251
8/28/2014 11:15am
non moto mang :-) Although increased ride/training opportunity is part of the reason for change.

Post a reply to: stepping it up/advancement

The Latest