old fart

Edited Date/Time 3/14/2014 3:40pm
Where did that "old fart" guy go? I remember chatting with him here about the Iraq war and he seemed to have strong opinions so I was thinking maybe he got banned or something?
|
Mr. G
3/13/2014 2:43pm
Hitler also had strong opinions.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
3/13/2014 4:38pm
I think Hitler was more flexible and open to other ideas also.
Racer92
3/13/2014 5:55pm
I like OF. 90% of how he thinks differs from me, but so what.
Mr. G
3/13/2014 6:27pm
The most basic human right is to think what one wants.

The Shop

Hman144
Fantasy
714th
3/13/2014 6:40pm
My dad always told us, "Everyone's entitled to their own stupid opinion." I'm not sure OF got that.
SEE ARE125
3/13/2014 6:46pm
Hman144 wrote:
My dad always told us, "Everyone's entitled to their own stupid opinion." I'm not sure OF got that.
My dad told me "Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one and they all stink except mine."
mxb2
3/13/2014 6:52pm
Where did that "old fart" guy go? I remember chatting with him here about the Iraq war and he seemed to have strong opinions so I...
Where did that "old fart" guy go? I remember chatting with him here about the Iraq war and he seemed to have strong opinions so I was thinking maybe he got banned or something?
wgaf, less drama with him.gone. probably talked shit to the wrong person, and they did not want to hear his know it all attitude.
mxb2
3/13/2014 8:01pm
lostboy819 wrote:
I think nerd is oldfarts bastard child
lol^^^^„ 90 % of old douches posts were complaining, know it all, arguments, let the dude roll out , its a message board, he is not some great needed person in society. , if the people want him back so bad call him on rhe phone or pm him. ia email, i assume you know him, or is he just some internet make believe person, that dude wd last about 10 minutes in the streets of dc, if he talked to someone like he does in person,
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
3/13/2014 8:05pm
lostboy819 wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
lol^^^^„ 90 % of old douches posts were complaining, know it all, arguments, let the dude roll out , its a message board, he is not...
lol^^^^„ 90 % of old douches posts were complaining, know it all, arguments, let the dude roll out , its a message board, he is not some great needed person in society. , if the people want him back so bad call him on rhe phone or pm him. ia email, i assume you know him, or is he just some internet make believe person, that dude wd last about 10 minutes in the streets of dc, if he talked to someone like he does in person,
Good thing I don't know him because if I did I would slash his tires and shoot out his front porch light.
mxb2
3/13/2014 8:12pm
lostboy819 wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
lol^^^^„ 90 % of old douches posts were complaining, know it all, arguments, let the dude roll out , its a message board, he is not...
lostboy819 wrote:
Good thing I don't know him because if I did I would slash his tires and shoot out his front porch light.
No, man he talks behind a keyboard,i guarantee that shit he talks would not be in person. and i have no respect for someone who talks different in the streets and then on the internet. i can only imagine the dinner conversations, he runs his pie hole while people just sit there., dudes mad at the world. like i sed where i grew up he wd last about 10 minutes before someone woukd break his jaw.
3/14/2014 7:07am
mxb2 wrote:
lostboy819 wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
No, man he talks behind a keyboard,i guarantee that shit he talks would not be in person. and i have no respect for someone who talks...
No, man he talks behind a keyboard,i guarantee that shit he talks would not be in person. and i have no respect for someone who talks different in the streets and then on the internet. i can only imagine the dinner conversations, he runs his pie hole while people just sit there., dudes mad at the world. like i sed where i grew up he wd last about 10 minutes before someone woukd break his jaw.
You sound like Ice T in Law and Order when he goes on one of his tangents about how tough it is growing up in the hood.
mxb2
3/14/2014 7:09am
lostboy819 wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
No, man he talks behind a keyboard,i guarantee that shit he talks would not be in person. and i have no respect for someone who talks...
You sound like Ice T in Law and Order when he goes on one of his tangents about how tough it is growing up in the...
You sound like Ice T in Law and Order when he goes on one of his tangents about how tough it is growing up in the hood.
depends where you grow up., you will learn quick.
3/14/2014 7:22am
mxb2 wrote:
You sound like Ice T in Law and Order when he goes on one of his tangents about how tough it is growing up in the...
mxb2 wrote:
I'll just stay out of your trailer park and then I won't have to worry about getting shot on your "streets"
huck
3/14/2014 7:46am
Talking bad about a guy that isn't here to defend himself is rather douchey....
mxb2
3/14/2014 8:07am
mxb2 wrote:
I'll just stay out of your trailer park and then I won't have to worry about getting shot on your "streets" [img]http://www.hotlikesauce.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/trailerpark3.jpg[/img]
I'll just stay out of your trailer park and then I won't have to worry about getting shot on your "streets"
yea ok, come to southeast dc, talk shit see how that goes, or baltimore city, i dont live in that anymore anyway, but i do know how to keep my mouth shut when needed. unlike the old douche, that was my point. , but you missed it. , huck he brought all the comments on himself. there is a reason he got clicked. If you feel so bad call him on the phone, take him to lunch ,since you know him. i would assume you have his # and know where he lives.
Pond Scum
3/14/2014 8:12am
Huck already bought OF beers and now you want him to buy OF coffee ?
mxb2
3/14/2014 8:18am
Pond Scum wrote:
Huck already bought OF beers and now you want him to buy OF coffee ?
why not, since their so buddy buddy.lol
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
3/14/2014 8:40am Edited Date/Time 3/14/2014 8:40am
Dang I figured since his man Obummer made him look like a fool he was in hiding. i like Oldfunk but I wouldn't leave my wallet on the coffee table around him while I powdered my nose.
3/14/2014 8:41am
mxb2 wrote:
yea ok, come to southeast dc, talk shit see how that goes, or baltimore city, i dont live in that anymore anyway, but i do know...
yea ok, come to southeast dc, talk shit see how that goes, or baltimore city, i dont live in that anymore anyway, but i do know how to keep my mouth shut when needed. unlike the old douche, that was my point. , but you missed it. , huck he brought all the comments on himself. there is a reason he got clicked. If you feel so bad call him on the phone, take him to lunch ,since you know him. i would assume you have his # and know where he lives.
Ok I will fly to your hood to talk shit. Do I have to talk shit to specific people? Could you pick me up from the airport? What would you recommend studying to become successful at shit talking? Should I bring a gun? Thanks for any help! I hope you're ready for the shit talking storm that is coming to the greater DC area.
mxb2
3/14/2014 9:11am
You proved my point, idgaf what you do.like i said i guarantee you wont be a smartass in person on the corner of dc at 3am.
3/14/2014 9:46am
mxb2 wrote:
You proved my point, idgaf what you do.like i said i guarantee you wont be a smartass in person on the corner of dc at 3am.
I won't be anywhere near the streets of DC at 3 am, bro. And you can take that to the bank. Do you wander around the streets of DC at 3 am? I didn't think so.
mxb2
3/14/2014 10:04am
mxb2 wrote:
I won't be anywhere near the streets of DC at 3 am, bro. And you can take that to the bank. Do you wander around the...
I won't be anywhere near the streets of DC at 3 am, bro. And you can take that to the bank. Do you wander around the streets of DC at 3 am? I didn't think so.
I worked shift work in that area for a long time, and have seen some shit, and there is a time and place to run your mouth, some people learn the hard way. some dont. . Stay in your safe fantasy world behind the keyboard.
3/14/2014 10:23am Edited Date/Time 3/14/2014 10:25am
mxb2 wrote:
I won't be anywhere near the streets of DC at 3 am, bro. And you can take that to the bank. Do you wander around the...
mxb2 wrote:
I worked shift work in that area for a long time, and have seen some shit, and there is a time and place to run your...
I worked shift work in that area for a long time, and have seen some shit, and there is a time and place to run your mouth, some people learn the hard way. some dont. . Stay in your safe fantasy world behind the keyboard.
That must be tough having to walk to your car late at night. I work in an ER in downtown St Louis, bro. I take care of these gangster retards when they accidentally shoot each other every day. I have "gangsters" threaten to kill me at least once a week. Just last month I had a guy who said his whole gang was going to shoot up our whole hospital. Guess what? It didn't happen. I don't care about all this alleged street cred that you have because your shift at jack in the box ends at 3am and sometimes a homeless person asks you for money. What shit have you seen?
mxb2
3/14/2014 10:43am Edited Date/Time 3/14/2014 10:55am
Your clueless, you are in a secured area of a hospital, i can bet your patients are handcuffed with police right by you . , never said i had street cred, but like i said i guarantee you won t talk this shit on the corner at ,3am, the hospital room aint shit,. assuming you think you know my employer proves my point.,no need for me to do anything illegal. so when you come out this way, post some pics, and then of the ones of you in the emergency room, i never asked where you work, idgaf, and what i have seen, if it is any of your business, homicides,suicides, executions yea, you know my life, at the local burger joint, lmfao, i am the same guy in person and as i type, no need to hide on the internet like ,90% of vital, and you proved my point.,my police dept, worked on the dc sniper case, do security for redskins, and i have seen alot of dead people shot ,killed, executed suicides and more shit than alot of people not in public safety, as well ss fellow officers killed in the line of duty, so yea i have seen stuff i can actually comment on from experience, and being at a officers funeral is surreal so gfy,
3/14/2014 10:53am Edited Date/Time 3/14/2014 10:56am
Secured area of the hospital? Our security guards don't even have guns. What would make you think that every violent patient comes with it's own police officer? They come in right off the street. A nurse last year got punched in the face and got a new nose out of the deal. Have you ever tackled someone after they just knocked a security guard unconscious with a lunch tray? I did that once. I didn't even get any street cred out of the deal because it didn't happen at 3am. Tell me what you've seen. It must be too gruesome for the internet because you haven't gotten specific about any of it. I saw about 8 people fighting on the side of the street when I left work at 3am once. Does that get me any street cred?

I told you I wouldn't talk shit to someone on the street at 3am because I wouldn't have any reason to.
mxb2
3/14/2014 11:08am Edited Date/Time 3/14/2014 11:17am
Did you read the part where it said homicides, suicides execitions, domestic shootings, or police officers killed , i have been on the scene all that stuff, doesnt mean street cred, it means i live in the real world, keep assuming you know snything about me, i have been to fellow officers funerals that were killed, so yea , i have seen alot, and like i said again, i can comment from experience, so maybe know a person before you make comments on their life. i guess in your eyes the dc sniper case was a jack in the box incident, boy you guys in st louis are the real deal, dc aint got nothin on you.
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
3/14/2014 11:43am Edited Date/Time 3/14/2014 12:44pm
I need to stay out of this but this was funny.

Have you ever tackled someone after they just knocked a security guard unconscious with a lunch tray? I did that once. I didn't even get any street cred out of the deal because it didn't happen at 3am.

That fell under the TGTC rule, tough guy time clause. Just messing around I don't want no trouble.
mxb2
3/14/2014 12:42pm
Crash82 wrote:
I need to stay out of this but this was funny. [b] Have you ever tackled someone after they just knocked a security guard unconscious with...
I need to stay out of this but this was funny.

Have you ever tackled someone after they just knocked a security guard unconscious with a lunch tray? I did that once. I didn't even get any street cred out of the deal because it didn't happen at 3am.

That fell under the TGTC rule, tough guy time clause. Just messing around I don't want no trouble.
Have you ever been to a fellow officers funeral? that was killed in the line of duty?or worked as a officer that has been on the scene of a officer shot, do ypu work shift work in police? Working the dc sniper case, the police were a target each day thats why he was called a sniper, having a gun badge with the random shootings he did, dont mean shit. police or not, no way to prevent unless you stay inside. For the respect and integrity of the slain officers i knew, i am done, unless you have done it, continue to be an arm chair quarterback. i know what i have seen and done, and no need to prove anything to the know it alls on vital.
Racer92
3/14/2014 1:01pm
mxb2 wrote:
Have you ever been to a fellow officers funeral? that was killed in the line of duty?or worked as a officer that has been on the...
Have you ever been to a fellow officers funeral? that was killed in the line of duty?or worked as a officer that has been on the scene of a officer shot, do ypu work shift work in police? Working the dc sniper case, the police were a target each day thats why he was called a sniper, having a gun badge with the random shootings he did, dont mean shit. police or not, no way to prevent unless you stay inside. For the respect and integrity of the slain officers i knew, i am done, unless you have done it, continue to be an arm chair quarterback. i know what i have seen and done, and no need to prove anything to the know it alls on vital.
You dont hold the monopoly on dealing with and handling death up close and personal.

Post a reply to: old fart

The Latest