jimbo fisher

thecolonel610
10/19/2014 10:42am
Don't forget his knack for 'forgetting' to pay for those crab legs.

When I heard Jimbo say that last night it just confirmed how big of a joke his program is.
ehr400
10/20/2014 6:48am
Just like suspending Gurley for taking money for autographs yet there are multiple stores in Tuscaloosa and BHam selling current players autographed items. Or I remember Ohio State getting ass fucked by the NCAA for getting Tattoos for autographed memorabilia.

Get rid of the NCAA and their hypocritical rules. They are the biggest problem in college football.
10/20/2014 6:55am
You've never said something strange when your adrenaline is running after a huge win?
Sandberm
10/20/2014 9:01am
Big time college football is an egotistical shit show. How you guys can watch that shit is beyond me.

I feel like my ears are being raped every time I accidently hear a quote from one of these head coaches.

The Shop

P-Nut
10/20/2014 10:33am
Sandberm wrote:
Big time college football is an egotistical shit show. How you guys can watch that shit is beyond me. I feel like my ears are being...
Big time college football is an egotistical shit show. How you guys can watch that shit is beyond me.

I feel like my ears are being raped every time I accidently hear a quote from one of these head coaches.
I beg to differ.

College football is one of the most entertaining sports out there to watch. 2 weeks ago,
you had 6 outta the top 10 lose. This weekend, there were even more exciting games to
watch....KState/Oklahoma, FSU/ND, the throttling of A&M....just to name a few.

And it only gets better from here....
thecolonel610
10/20/2014 12:06pm
ehr400 wrote:
Just like suspending Gurley for taking money for autographs yet there are multiple stores in Tuscaloosa and BHam selling current players autographed items. Or I remember...
Just like suspending Gurley for taking money for autographs yet there are multiple stores in Tuscaloosa and BHam selling current players autographed items. Or I remember Ohio State getting ass fucked by the NCAA for getting Tattoos for autographed memorabilia.

Get rid of the NCAA and their hypocritical rules. They are the biggest problem in college football.
I think everyone agrees the NCAA has to go. However, taking money for autographs and being a misogynistic thug who allegedly raped a girl is totally different.
IWreckALot
10/20/2014 12:51pm
You've never said something strange when your adrenaline is running after a huge win?
Haha. Sherman wasn't quite as incoherent in his rant but it's still a classic.

That sorry ass receiver like Crabtree.

-Richard Sherman
IWreckALot
10/20/2014 12:53pm
ehr400 wrote:
Just like suspending Gurley for taking money for autographs yet there are multiple stores in Tuscaloosa and BHam selling current players autographed items. Or I remember...

The NCAA is full of $#!t. Absolutely no different than the NFL in that they'll do whatever seems to protect their profits and image. If they think they can keep a player on the field and cover some shady stuff up, they'll do it but once it's exposed, it's time to hang the player. Lacks a lot of morals.

Post a reply to: jimbo fisher

The Latest