is this propaganda?

FlickitFlat
Fantasy
662nd
Edited Date/Time 11/21/2015 1:22pm
Or is there some truth to this? Is it really this bad in Germany?

http://buzzpo.com/this-is-the-most-disturbing-muslim-refugee-video-you-…
|
kongols
11/17/2015 2:14pm
There is some truth to it. Most of the footage is not.
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
11/17/2015 5:07pm Edited Date/Time 11/18/2015 9:27am
Or is there some truth to this? Is it really this bad in Germany? http://buzzpo.com/this-is-the-most-disturbing-muslim-refugee-video-you-will-ever-see/
Or is there some truth to this? Is it really this bad in Germany?

http://buzzpo.com/this-is-the-most-disturbing-muslim-refugee-video-you-…
One or several bad apples spoil a bunch...

Most may come with good intentions but then there's always that one guy or several.
Then you have the radicals that are already established trying to recruit them deeper into the radical side of the religion as pawns.If you look at a lot (not all) of the major terror plots against the western world that have been foiled,they were attempted by refugees/immigrants. Some refugees/immigrants whom may have at one time had good intentions.
It's a tough situation...because it hurts everyone.

At this point I'm leery about the whole Syrian refugee thing in regards to the US.
Some may become great Americans and an asset to our society ,but then there's always that one guy or several.
FlickitFlat
Fantasy
662nd
11/17/2015 6:02pm
I'm not leery. I'm at Zero. If they were going to take refugees they should take the over 100,000 Christian refugees that applied almost a year ago and have been denied. Why deny refugees that tried to come legally, applied because of legitimate political asylum for fear of death and then turn around and agree to take refugees that you know nothing about?
Dtat720
11/17/2015 6:06pm
I'm not leery. I'm at Zero. If they were going to take refugees they should take the over 100,000 Christian refugees that applied almost a year...
I'm not leery. I'm at Zero. If they were going to take refugees they should take the over 100,000 Christian refugees that applied almost a year ago and have been denied. Why deny refugees that tried to come legally, applied because of legitimate political asylum for fear of death and then turn around and agree to take refugees that you know nothing about?
You're going to love the State Deptartments announcement on genocide labeling and who gets it and who doesnt. Hint, it aint the christians....

The Shop

FlickitFlat
Fantasy
662nd
11/17/2015 6:13pm
Honestly, I watched that video and wondered if I will ever go back to Germany again. My sister was stationed for 8 years in Stuttgart Germany and 6 years in Aviano Italy. I spend a lot of time in both places and Europe while visiting her. In Italy it was not uncommon to see illegal immigrants from Africa. Not huge numbers but if you payed attention they were around. Even then it was common knowledge they stole things and it was a good idea to stay clear of them. I always found it weird that you would only see them at night. I hope they don't fuck up any of the 1000's of landmarks that make Europe so special.
11/17/2015 6:39pm
People of Europe are some suicidal mother fuckers. Shit is being done on purpose and they sit back a just let it happen.
kongols
11/18/2015 12:15am
Honestly, I watched that video and wondered if I will ever go back to Germany again. My sister was stationed for 8 years in Stuttgart Germany...
Honestly, I watched that video and wondered if I will ever go back to Germany again. My sister was stationed for 8 years in Stuttgart Germany and 6 years in Aviano Italy. I spend a lot of time in both places and Europe while visiting her. In Italy it was not uncommon to see illegal immigrants from Africa. Not huge numbers but if you payed attention they were around. Even then it was common knowledge they stole things and it was a good idea to stay clear of them. I always found it weird that you would only see them at night. I hope they don't fuck up any of the 1000's of landmarks that make Europe so special.
Don`t jump to conclusions. Talk to some German people. I haven`t heard it`s that bad and I have friends and relatives living there.
steed 2.0
11/18/2015 2:00am
OP video is a little too sensational for my taste, vice nailed it tho...

Sandberm
11/18/2015 6:22am
So I'm watching the Vice vid Steed put up...8 minutes in...

If an immigrant makes it to Euro soil he gets an interpretor and assistance and cant be sent back? Isnt that like if I steal a jacket from a store and make it to my car then i dont get thrown in jail, rather I am provided a tailor to help with the fitting?
hillbilly
11/18/2015 6:31am
How can you fake footage of long lines of folks rampaging thru towns?

Not seeing the storm that is coming is the problem.
moto455va
11/18/2015 7:19am
ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OF THE FEW

NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS YOU RACIST!!
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
11/18/2015 7:46am
I keep wondering the truth myself. I have some friends posting sensationalized videos of shit going down, then I have other friends posting, what they call facts, saying no immigrant has ever been reported as carrying out a terrorist attack, blablalbla
Bob693
11/18/2015 8:07am
seth505 wrote:
I keep wondering the truth myself. I have some friends posting sensationalized videos of shit going down, then I have other friends posting, what they call...
I keep wondering the truth myself. I have some friends posting sensationalized videos of shit going down, then I have other friends posting, what they call facts, saying no immigrant has ever been reported as carrying out a terrorist attack, blablalbla
No immigrant has ever been reported as carrying out a terrorist attack? Are they claiming that for the US or Europe, because neither would be true.
tvo314
11/18/2015 8:43am
seth505 wrote:
I keep wondering the truth myself. I have some friends posting sensationalized videos of shit going down, then I have other friends posting, what they call...
Bob693 wrote:
No immigrant has ever been reported as carrying out a terrorist attack? Are they claiming that for the US or Europe, because neither would be true.
The common fact that I've seen, states something like, "Of the 750,000 refugees American has taken in since 9-11, not one of them have been responsible for an act of terrorism." The keyword here being refugee not immigrant, two very different words. As far as I can remember the 9-11 terrorists were here on student visas, the Boston bombers were immigrants, Ft. Hood shooter was US military, so obviously not a refugee. I'm sure there are more examples. Also the Paris attackers were not refugees either, rather citizens of Belgium and France.

So yes of course we need to be extremely careful and take additional steps to ensure our security, it just saddens me that we've gotten to the point of being so afraid that we are so quick to turn away thousands of people escaping the nightmare of Syria. Hell, these people are the biggest victims of terrorism on Earth. I know as a whole Americans are a compassionate people, but all of the recent posturing going on does us a great disservice in my opinion. We are playing right into ISIS's hands if we forfeit our American ideals.
Dtat720
11/18/2015 8:51am
seth505 wrote:
Bob693 wrote:
tvo314 wrote:
The common fact that I've seen, states something like, "Of the 750,000 refugees American has taken in since 9-11, not one of them have been responsible...
The common fact that I've seen, states something like, "Of the 750,000 refugees American has taken in since 9-11, not one of them have been responsible for an act of terrorism." The keyword here being refugee not immigrant, two very different words. As far as I can remember the 9-11 terrorists were here on student visas, the Boston bombers were immigrants, Ft. Hood shooter was US military, so obviously not a refugee. I'm sure there are more examples. Also the Paris attackers were not refugees either, rather citizens of Belgium and France.

So yes of course we need to be extremely careful and take additional steps to ensure our security, it just saddens me that we've gotten to the point of being so afraid that we are so quick to turn away thousands of people escaping the nightmare of Syria. Hell, these people are the biggest victims of terrorism on Earth. I know as a whole Americans are a compassionate people, but all of the recent posturing going on does us a great disservice in my opinion. We are playing right into ISIS's hands if we forfeit our American ideals.
Patently false. Tsarnaev brothers were refugees, vetted and allowed to stay.
Sandberm
11/18/2015 8:55am
So the muslims want to have multiple wives and have lots of kids to populate Europe....

Sounds like Utah Grinning

FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
11/18/2015 8:57am Edited Date/Time 11/18/2015 9:00am
tvo314 wrote:
The common fact that I've seen, states something like, "Of the 750,000 refugees American has taken in since 9-11, not one of them have been responsible...

Some have attempted/plotted attacks that were foiled.

US authorities have charged at least 66 men and women with ISIS-related terror plots on American soil – including a handful of refugees, Daily Mail Online can reveal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3322649/The-enemy-Nearly-SEVENT…
CR250Rider
11/18/2015 9:06am
Amazing how the us media machine fails to report this stuff
tvo314
11/18/2015 9:20am
The Tsarnaeve brothers weren't refugees, this notion was first misreported in a Washington Post article a few days after the bombing and quickly spread. The Tsarnaev family arrived on a tourist visa and then later applied and was granted asylum. Now we could have a real discussion about why they were ever allowed here on a visa and why were they granted asylum? Those are legitimate questions. But they should not be used as a reason for blocking refugees, especially considering gaining refugee status is far more difficult that the visa process they went through. It may seem like semantics, but it is more than that.

As for your article, I admit it brings up valid information and shows that not all refugees are innocent. It doesn't refute the statement, because those arrested were not successful actually carrying out their attacks, but that shouldn't matter. I agree that we need to be very careful and greatly improve the vetting process for both refugees and immigrants, I just don't agree that we should go so far as to blocking ALL Syrian refugees.
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
11/18/2015 9:30am
seth505 wrote:
Bob693 wrote:
tvo314 wrote:

Exactly, basically stating inside the US and since 9/11. And yes, the Boston bitch boys have been brought up as well, people commenting on how the boston marathon kid was in the US since he was younger.
FlickitFlat
Fantasy
662nd
11/18/2015 9:54am
seth505 wrote:
Bob693 wrote:
tvo314 wrote:

Playing into their hands would be ISIS fighters sitting by a fire laughing at how the Americans where stupid enough to load them up and bring them to America themselves. I wonder if I wanted to attack North Korea if I could get them to come over and pick me up.
Hut
11/18/2015 9:59am

tvo314
11/18/2015 10:01am Edited Date/Time 11/18/2015 11:00am
Playing into their hands is changing America's ideals, and confirming their claim that America is at war with Islam. This is their big victory.

We were an international symbol of strength and compassion, now it seems some would rather see us reduced to fear and bigotry. I still believe America is better than that.
Hut
11/18/2015 10:03am
Sandberm wrote:
So I'm watching the Vice vid Steed put up...8 minutes in... If an immigrant makes it to Euro soil he gets an interpretor and assistance and...
So I'm watching the Vice vid Steed put up...8 minutes in...

If an immigrant makes it to Euro soil he gets an interpretor and assistance and cant be sent back? Isnt that like if I steal a jacket from a store and make it to my car then i dont get thrown in jail, rather I am provided a tailor to help with the fitting?
The only way I can see a comparison is if say you were in the gulag.
jamma10
11/18/2015 10:12am
FastEddy wrote:
Some have attempted/plotted attacks that were foiled. US authorities have charged at least 66 men and women with ISIS-related terror plots on American soil –[b] including...
Some have attempted/plotted attacks that were foiled.

US authorities have charged at least 66 men and women with ISIS-related terror plots on American soil – including a handful of refugees, Daily Mail Online can reveal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3322649/The-enemy-Nearly-SEVENT…
I know not all newspapers are perfect by any means, but I don't think I would ever consider the Dailymail a legitimate source for information. It's a terrible newspaper.
Tracktor
11/18/2015 10:17am
moto455va wrote:

"Muslim" isn't a race, FYI...................
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
11/18/2015 10:18am
moto455va wrote:

Tracktor wrote:
"Muslim" isn't a race, FYI...................
I'm pretty sure his post was sarcasm. Smile
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
11/18/2015 10:19am Edited Date/Time 11/18/2015 10:20am
jamma10 wrote:
I know not all newspapers are perfect by any means, but I don't think I would ever consider the Dailymail a legitimate source for information. It's...
I know not all newspapers are perfect by any means, but I don't think I would ever consider the Dailymail a legitimate source for information. It's a terrible newspaper.
There's a few similar articles like that floating around on twitter that people were tweeting,I just grabbed one to post.
DoctorJD
11/18/2015 1:55pm
tvo314 wrote:
Playing into their hands is changing America's ideals, and confirming their claim that America is at war with Islam. This is their big victory. We were...
Playing into their hands is changing America's ideals, and confirming their claim that America is at war with Islam. This is their big victory.

We were an international symbol of strength and compassion, now it seems some would rather see us reduced to fear and bigotry. I still believe America is better than that.
"Fear and bigotry", here we go. Sorry, playing the tired old political correctness card isn't going to fly right now. How about in the wake of what just happened in Paris, we pump the brakes on immigrating these people for just a little while until we can get a handle on exactly who we're letting in. The FBI and Homeland Security shares this same notion. At the very least, our government owes it to it's citizens to do this.
Hut
11/18/2015 2:09pm
DoctorJD wrote:
"Fear and bigotry", here we go. Sorry, playing the tired old political correctness card isn't going to fly right now. How about in the wake of...
"Fear and bigotry", here we go. Sorry, playing the tired old political correctness card isn't going to fly right now. How about in the wake of what just happened in Paris, we pump the brakes on immigrating these people for just a little while until we can get a handle on exactly who we're letting in. The FBI and Homeland Security shares this same notion. At the very least, our government owes it to it's citizens to do this.
I have seen claims that it takes a year to 18 months for them to get their clearances. Are you familiar with the vetting process of refugees? It seems like a terrorist could find other ways to enter with less scrutiny but I admit; I honestly have no clue.
I did see this today, Readout of the White House Call with Governors

Post a reply to: is this propaganda?

The Latest