girl has bad trip on DMT. video

doofy
Edited Date/Time 8/11/2017 7:48pm

this looks.... unpleasant. the girl wrote about it on reddit, and still 2 years later to this day has severe PTSD and anxiety from it. Joe Rogan makes hallucinogens sound like the greatest thing on the planet, and if you listen to his podcasts many people (namely Graham Hancock) are convinced that hallucinogens are responsible for much of the art of the Egyptians and cave art in from thousands of years ago. Interesting stuff. Ive honestly never fooled with them, and I don't suppose anyone from here would be too forthcoming as judgmental as some folks are here.

|
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
8/10/2017 7:05pm Edited Date/Time 8/10/2017 7:07pm
When used in ceremonies, there is supposed to be a "leader " who is resonsible for correct dosing to achieve maximum effect with minimal unwanted side effects. It originated from South and Central America. It's hard to tell where this is in the video. Part of what you are seeing are desired effects. Natives around here mainly use peyote and psilocybin.

Having said that, it is very powerful and is not for the uneducated user, which seems to be the trending group of users.
wildbill
8/10/2017 7:09pm
Not everyone is mentally and spiritually healthy enough to dabble in consciously altering substance.
MotoMo165
8/10/2017 7:20pm
Completely agree with you WildBill. I would not try DMT haha psilocybin is mild and very enjoyable.
MR. X
8/10/2017 7:22pm
So DMT is a naturally occurring substance in the human body ? I remember hearing that much , some people think a near death experience triggers some of it to be released into their system .

The Shop

kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
8/10/2017 7:26pm Edited Date/Time 8/10/2017 7:32pm
wildbill wrote:
Not everyone is mentally and spiritually healthy enough to dabble in consciously altering substance.
Here are two dudes with questionable mental health. Language alert.
Salvia (sage):
https://youtu.be/DBe2UYhoyrw
wildbill
8/10/2017 10:02pm
I think ultimately, those two are just trying to get pussy.
doofy
8/10/2017 10:33pm
wildbill wrote:
kzizok wrote:
Here are two dudes with questionable mental health. Language alert.
Salvia (sage):
https://youtu.be/DBe2UYhoyrw
Lmfao oh my god, this is way too trailer park boys-ish to be real. Although i have heard some first hand reactions of salvia and they are all bat shit crazy.

When the dads ass crack got blurred out lmfao
doofy
8/10/2017 10:38pm Edited Date/Time 8/10/2017 10:43pm
kzizok wrote:
When used in ceremonies, there is supposed to be a "leader " who is resonsible for correct dosing to achieve maximum effect with minimal unwanted side...
When used in ceremonies, there is supposed to be a "leader " who is resonsible for correct dosing to achieve maximum effect with minimal unwanted side effects. It originated from South and Central America. It's hard to tell where this is in the video. Part of what you are seeing are desired effects. Natives around here mainly use peyote and psilocybin.

Having said that, it is very powerful and is not for the uneducated user, which seems to be the trending group of users.
The guy in the red was a shaman, the girl did ayahuasca the night before and said she had done regular dmt over 300 times and never a bad experience.

5 meo dmt however is 5x stronger than dmt - its extracted from the Colorado river from i believe.

Has anyone heard of ibogaine? Its a hallucinogen and apparently can be a miracle cure for opiate addicts. Supposedly totally takes away any and all withdrawl, totally resets your tolerance as if you've never taken an opiate and kills the craving. Seriously bold claims but they seem to have an amazing success rate with it. Of course its also illegal in the US
The only thing i did relatively close was mdma, did it twice. Pretty damn good time although i did have a massive panic attack when i peaked for the first time but the next 6 hours of absolute bliss more than made up for it.

Myself, i dont feel i have the mental stability to do acid mushrooms or esp dmt or ayahuasca. Those are hardcore as hell, i have slight anxiety and ive heard if you try to fight it, it gets ugly. And something else i considered is that my dreams are akways frightening and negative so if a drug taps into your subconscious mind and its a dark place well then... better not eh?
borg
8/11/2017 5:28am
She might have been OK until that asshole with the Sparklets jug kept trying to waterboard her. The guy with the baby rattle was real helpful too. Otherwise, good times!

NorCal 50+
8/11/2017 9:02am Edited Date/Time 8/11/2017 9:54am
Fun fact: the majority of LSD in America was originally distributed by the CIA. This is absolute fact. They bought up the whole supply to try and control it. Then the CIA ran a bunch of whorehouses in San Francisco and dosed people without telling them and observed them. It is known as the MK Ultra Program. It included hundreds of hospitals where they did mind control experiment for years and years- in fact they pretty much started the profession of psychotherapy.
The entire hippie generation was created by the CIA. Meanwhile the government threw everybody they could behind bars for drugs. There was also Iran-Contra, where the CIA smuggled cocaine. It was very sobering to me to learn all this stuff, which is really a parallel history of the country. People think they are rebelling by taking acid, but they are actually doing exactly what the federal government wanted them to do.

I have had a couple bad experiences years ago. There is nothing worse than having your brain run away with a vision that you don't want and can't control. And if you are around the wrong people it is a very alienating experience. But as someone said, humans have been taking drugs since the dawn of Man.
akillerwombat
8/11/2017 10:40am
Been curious about DMT for a long time but haven't pulled the trigger... never felt right. That said, nothing better than a little mushroom trip out in nature with the friends... that combination of making you realize how pointless you are in the universe yet how important you are to your circle is a pretty unique feeling. I dig it. Very easy to see why they are using it to treat PTSD and other mental illnesses.

I might not be the one to ask though as I've never had a bad trip. Felt them coming a few times, and for sure should have had them, but I'm pretty good about reminding myself that I'm just on drugs and shit'll all smooth out in time.
NorCal 50+
8/11/2017 11:03am
Been curious about DMT for a long time but haven't pulled the trigger... never felt right. That said, nothing better than a little mushroom trip out...
Been curious about DMT for a long time but haven't pulled the trigger... never felt right. That said, nothing better than a little mushroom trip out in nature with the friends... that combination of making you realize how pointless you are in the universe yet how important you are to your circle is a pretty unique feeling. I dig it. Very easy to see why they are using it to treat PTSD and other mental illnesses.

I might not be the one to ask though as I've never had a bad trip. Felt them coming a few times, and for sure should have had them, but I'm pretty good about reminding myself that I'm just on drugs and shit'll all smooth out in time.
Here is her description. It is really intense and really an illustration that this stuff is not about fun or pleasure whatsoever.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Psychonaut/comments/3cozaz/my_5meodmt_experien…

When I was in college I went camping with a group of people that knew a hippie friend of mine. Acid was HUGE at my college back in the 90s. I took it about three times in my college career. We were up in the Appalachians sitting around and then we took some acid. At first it was really intense- there was a dog there standing next to the fire, and when I would look up at the sky I would see dogs and wolves made of light interspersed with the trees, all surging upward to the sky in endless streams- very shamanic feeling. This went on for what seemed like hours but was probably about 20 minutes. After a while I said something and somebody laughed. Then someone else laughed and all of a sudden everybody was laughing- at me. I was completely freaked out and left the campsite and nobody cared. I spent the next hour or so wandering around the woods in the middle of the night. It was the most profoundly alone I have ever felt in my life. I felt like the first man walking with the beasts. Eventually it wore off and I went back and everything was cool. But I felt very alienated and freaked out for a day or two. I really don't enjoy psychedelics too much, but it was interesting to try. I don't really recommend it though because it can lead to all sorts of depression and psychosis if you get too involved. I knew people that took acid constantly, and they were permanently altered. It can really remove your humanity if you are not careful.

doofy
8/11/2017 11:51am
The guy was pouring water on her to try and get her breathing again
JAFO92
8/11/2017 12:02pm
Cmon man, give it a try, its safe and lotsa fun. Trust me on this.

gabrielito
8/11/2017 1:37pm
I'll stick to the green stuff, no judgment though there are a lot of people who would benefit themselves and the rest of the world if they were to open their inner eye.
JW381
8/11/2017 1:39pm
JAFO92 wrote:
Cmon man, give it a try, its safe and lotsa fun. Trust me on this. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/08/11/209385/s1200_Syd_Barrett_Abbey_Road_1975.jpg[/img]

You're so uptight, you could use a little puff more than anyone lolol
8/11/2017 2:06pm Edited Date/Time 8/11/2017 2:10pm
couple years ago on a birthday i smoked DMT and immediately before hand also taken some MAO inhibitors... most insane trip and experience ive ever had. and ive done them all, numerous times and even combined. i literally cant describe in words or even bring to fruition in my mind to try and even begin to describe to people what it was like. it was incomprehensible. everything was sooooo livid and real. theres a reason they describe it as "dreaming while awake". it is the drug in your body that assisting in dreams. it was a complete and utter body and mind hallucinogen and out of body experience.I absolutely loved and it and had zero negative side affects or come down. blew any other drug ive ever experimented with out of the water hands down, very powerful stuff.
8/11/2017 2:13pm
couple years ago on a birthday i smoked DMT and immediately before hand also taken some MAO inhibitors... most insane trip and experience ive ever had...
couple years ago on a birthday i smoked DMT and immediately before hand also taken some MAO inhibitors... most insane trip and experience ive ever had. and ive done them all, numerous times and even combined. i literally cant describe in words or even bring to fruition in my mind to try and even begin to describe to people what it was like. it was incomprehensible. everything was sooooo livid and real. theres a reason they describe it as "dreaming while awake". it is the drug in your body that assisting in dreams. it was a complete and utter body and mind hallucinogen and out of body experience.I absolutely loved and it and had zero negative side affects or come down. blew any other drug ive ever experimented with out of the water hands down, very powerful stuff.
best 15 minutes of your life. really. wow.
wildbill
8/11/2017 2:26pm
JAFO92 wrote:
Cmon man, give it a try, its safe and lotsa fun. Trust me on this. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/08/11/209385/s1200_Syd_Barrett_Abbey_Road_1975.jpg[/img]

JW381 wrote:
Yes indeed. A big ole hit, with a face mask, from the bong of days gone bye. Wink
newmann
8/11/2017 2:31pm
JAFO92 wrote:

JW381 wrote:
Bobby isn't uptight, he's just focused. Wink

You should try it, ultimate high. Get those student loans behind you and freedom is yours.
doofy
8/11/2017 2:39pm
couple years ago on a birthday i smoked DMT and immediately before hand also taken some MAO inhibitors... most insane trip and experience ive ever had...
Ive heard thats a major no no. Arent mao inhibitors old school anti depressants?

And yeah syd barrett... ive read and researched alot on him. I read that he had a performance once and was onstage just staring blankly out into the lights and detuned his guitar until all the strings were slack. I wonder if he really did fry his brain or if he was just possibly schizophrenic/had mental issues to begin with
8/11/2017 2:58pm Edited Date/Time 8/11/2017 2:59pm
figure of speech. exaggeration. whatever you wanna call it, it wasnt meant to be taken as LITERALLY the best time of my life you simpleton, ass hat. open your mind a little sometimes. i can only imagine how much a a joy you must be to be around...

Doofy: conflicting reports, but overall consensus is it actually makes the trip and experience more intense
JRT812
8/11/2017 3:00pm
Interesting stuff and have no idea about any of it. I guess I will just stick with a beer or two + along with something grilled. Usually puts me in another place.
doofy
8/11/2017 4:24pm
whats it matter if it lasts 15 minutes or 15 days? 15 minutes of seeing things in a light you had never seen may bring about a revelation never had otherwise, which also explains why the original girl from the bad trip video is now stuck in a terrified state because she saw and experienced things she never thought possible. that's why it scares me. its profound, whether its positive or negative is case by case, but its certainly going to be profound.

theres too many Duck dynasty watching, BS preaching all you need in life is yer truck yer shotgun and yer bible folks running around today.
Rooster
8/11/2017 4:33pm
There's so much wrong with that. I read the trip report and besides her past use of regular n,nDMT (300 times), her use of ayuasca the previous night probably meant that she had remnants of an MAOI inhibitor in her system which made her next morning use (with little to no sleep) of 5MEO DMT hit her extremely hard.

I've known some freaks in my day, but that kind of usage is just downright irresponsible and dangerous. I know quite a few who've tried it, but most never take it more than once or twice. The only guy I know who ever had a bad trip basically told me that whatever he was speaking with on the other side told him to get his shit together before he ever came back. He wasn't so much scared of the experience as he was with the revelation it gave him about what he was doing with his life at that point in time.

I know after I did it the first time I had no desire to do it again any time soon. It took days to sort out the experience in my head and figure out what it was all about. You really do go to another place and when you're there, everybody that crosses over has the same experience with what they call the elves. It's a strange wordless communication with what you understand to be an independent, intelligent and autonomous entity that is separate from yourself, without ever losing your own sense of self. Yet it's all taking place inside your head. When it's over you're left wondering about the limits of our perception as human beings. Like we're surrounded by a sort of intelligence or intelligent beings that are just beyond our five senses limited abilities to decipher.

It is without a doubt the strongest and among the most pleasant hallucinogenic experiences I've ever had. But I would never take it under those conditions.

You need to be in a proper mind set, a comfortable safe setting and have a sober guide by your side in case things go more weird than you expect. And that's for the 20 minute trip. I don't think I'd be up for the ayuasca version that lasts for hours and brings with it a ton of nausea. Puking your guts out when high isn't exactly what I call part of a good experience. No matter what the experience might bring as far as insight and introspection.
newmann
8/11/2017 4:38pm
Drug of choice here. Heavily focused on Friday Night Steak Night with a nicely marbled 16 ounce Angus Ribeye (6 ounce filet for the redhead), grilled onions, Kerrygold garlic and herb butter and high end home made margarita.

gabrielito
8/11/2017 4:59pm
Rooster wrote:
There's so much wrong with that. I read the trip report and besides her past use of regular n,nDMT (300 times), her use of ayuasca the...
There's so much wrong with that. I read the trip report and besides her past use of regular n,nDMT (300 times), her use of ayuasca the previous night probably meant that she had remnants of an MAOI inhibitor in her system which made her next morning use (with little to no sleep) of 5MEO DMT hit her extremely hard.

I've known some freaks in my day, but that kind of usage is just downright irresponsible and dangerous. I know quite a few who've tried it, but most never take it more than once or twice. The only guy I know who ever had a bad trip basically told me that whatever he was speaking with on the other side told him to get his shit together before he ever came back. He wasn't so much scared of the experience as he was with the revelation it gave him about what he was doing with his life at that point in time.

I know after I did it the first time I had no desire to do it again any time soon. It took days to sort out the experience in my head and figure out what it was all about. You really do go to another place and when you're there, everybody that crosses over has the same experience with what they call the elves. It's a strange wordless communication with what you understand to be an independent, intelligent and autonomous entity that is separate from yourself, without ever losing your own sense of self. Yet it's all taking place inside your head. When it's over you're left wondering about the limits of our perception as human beings. Like we're surrounded by a sort of intelligence or intelligent beings that are just beyond our five senses limited abilities to decipher.

It is without a doubt the strongest and among the most pleasant hallucinogenic experiences I've ever had. But I would never take it under those conditions.

You need to be in a proper mind set, a comfortable safe setting and have a sober guide by your side in case things go more weird than you expect. And that's for the 20 minute trip. I don't think I'd be up for the ayuasca version that lasts for hours and brings with it a ton of nausea. Puking your guts out when high isn't exactly what I call part of a good experience. No matter what the experience might bring as far as insight and introspection.
I wonder if that stuff is some sort of stargate type communication system with extraterrestrial beings that may have visited earth in the past.

Post a reply to: girl has bad trip on DMT. video

The Latest