hillbilly
7/24/2016 5:12pm
|
FastEddy
Fantasy
1036th
7/24/2016 6:10pm Edited Date/Time 7/24/2016 6:12pm
Sounds like 1 dead suicide bomber...

"Person who died is believed to have set off the explosion and was carrying a backpack at the time of the blast in Ansbach, near Nuremberg."

"12 people injured, three seriously."
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/25/bomb-attack-southern-germ…
tuggy450
7/24/2016 6:22pm Edited Date/Time 7/24/2016 6:22pm
let it play out..the lack of comment and denials are really telling as to what is happening..funny in the last event investigators found no link to radical islam, sounds like the investigators couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were written on the heel.
scott_nz
Fantasy
529th
7/24/2016 7:17pm
tuggy450 wrote:
let it play out..the lack of comment and denials are really telling as to what is happening..funny in the last event investigators found no link to...
let it play out..the lack of comment and denials are really telling as to what is happening..funny in the last event investigators found no link to radical islam, sounds like the investigators couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were written on the heel.
or the fact that the guy was more interested in mass killings than islamic state ramblings,

the thing is, a couple of hours after an event, you rarely have all the back details to make a case for anything,

The Shop

philG
7/25/2016 12:38am
Germany is going downhill fast , I have raced there the last 5 years and the changes are really noticeable.. theft , assault , rape , are through the roof and the authorities are in denial , and cant cope, people are genuinely worried on the streets and the whole aura of easy going life has gone. .

Such a shame, but its too late , the do gooders have fucked everyone over , and it wont ever go back to what it was.

History tells us that the people who saw this coming were mocked and ridiculed , but they were right all along.
tuggy450
7/25/2016 3:50am Edited Date/Time 7/25/2016 3:53am
i get ya scott, sounds like the guy was crazy, that said. Another alluha akbar, shouting guy with a gun, Islamic connection? investigators say no connection. Hmmmmm...It may be true, but how did they come to that conclusion? So he really didn't have any interest in islamic ramblings, just mass killings. Just saying, they seem to be in full denial mode. Investigation closed, move along nothing to see here. Not sure if this is the media spin or official position, but something tells me the truth will play out. Either way a sad day for the people of germany
71Fish
7/25/2016 5:16am
philG wrote:
Germany is going downhill fast , I have raced there the last 5 years and the changes are really noticeable.. theft , assault , rape...
Germany is going downhill fast , I have raced there the last 5 years and the changes are really noticeable.. theft , assault , rape , are through the roof and the authorities are in denial , and cant cope, people are genuinely worried on the streets and the whole aura of easy going life has gone. .

Such a shame, but its too late , the do gooders have fucked everyone over , and it wont ever go back to what it was.

History tells us that the people who saw this coming were mocked and ridiculed , but they were right all along.
I lived in Germany during the 90s and felt it was the safest place on earth. Besides a few low level Turkish drug dealers there were rarely any problems. I have considered going back but my wife doesn't like that idea.
TDeath21
7/25/2016 7:45am
Just awful. Try to do good for people and look what happens. Those people who were "politically incorrect" and said not to let in refugees were right all along. Nobody will say that though. In my opinion, 1 U.S. life is not worth X amount of refugee lives. You have to protect your own country and your own country's citizens first, above all else.
CrazyDog
7/25/2016 10:30am Edited Date/Time 7/25/2016 10:37am
TDeath21 wrote:
Just awful. Try to do good for people and look what happens. Those people who were "politically incorrect" and said not to let in refugees were...
Just awful. Try to do good for people and look what happens. Those people who were "politically incorrect" and said not to let in refugees were right all along. Nobody will say that though. In my opinion, 1 U.S. life is not worth X amount of refugee lives. You have to protect your own country and your own country's citizens first, above all else.
Many People went on the Streets and said that but they all marked as neonazi from politics and media. The others be afraid and not say something. No one want to be branded as a Nazi.
7/25/2016 12:44pm
TDeath21 wrote:
Just awful. Try to do good for people and look what happens. Those people who were "politically incorrect" and said not to let in refugees were...
CrazyDog wrote:
Many People went on the Streets and said that but they all marked as neonazi from politics and media. The others be afraid and not say...
Many People went on the Streets and said that but they all marked as neonazi from politics and media. The others be afraid and not say something. No one want to be branded as a Nazi.
None of this stuff is happening by accident.
7/25/2016 1:22pm
CrazyDog wrote:
Many People went on the Streets and said that but they all marked as neonazi from politics and media. The others be afraid and not say...
Over here anyone that speaks up against the lefty liberal agenda gets shouted down as racist xenophobic 'little englanders' It must be a nightmare for people in Germany given their history
kongols
7/25/2016 1:24pm
CrazyDog wrote:
Over here anyone that speaks up against the lefty liberal agenda gets shouted down as racist xenophobic 'little englanders' It must be a nightmare for people...
Over here anyone that speaks up against the lefty liberal agenda gets shouted down as racist xenophobic 'little englanders' It must be a nightmare for people in Germany given their history
The same here.
tuggy450
7/25/2016 1:47pm
I thought it was illegal in some of these countries to talk about negatively about the immigration policies.
Old-Man
7/25/2016 2:26pm
And just think, all this fighting over religion for thousands of years is man made.
CrazyDog
7/27/2016 11:03am Edited Date/Time 7/27/2016 11:08am
Now the Police and Media tell us it whas a Iran-German Nazi in Munich. I'm curious what they say in a few Days about the Bomber at the Music Festival in Ansbach. Merkel said nothing so far.
7/27/2016 12:48pm Edited Date/Time 7/27/2016 12:50pm
Syrian refugees in America- Christians need not apply??

This report say that of over 6,700 Syrian refugees only 23 are Christian. Did they kill all the Christians already or is Syria 98% Sunni which would correlate with 98% of the refugees coming to America being Sunni?

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/
tuggy450
7/27/2016 1:19pm Edited Date/Time 7/27/2016 1:29pm
absolute insanity, lets be involved in nation building actions military actions all over the middle east, bombing supporting bombing,,,for what generations?..ok I know, i know the "right thing to do" is to let them into our country?..sure .BWAHAHAHA
newmann
7/27/2016 3:25pm
CrazyDog wrote:
Now the Police and Media tell us it whas a Iran-German Nazi in Munich. I'm curious what they say in a few Days about the Bomber...
Now the Police and Media tell us it whas a Iran-German Nazi in Munich. I'm curious what they say in a few Days about the Bomber at the Music Festival in Ansbach. Merkel said nothing so far.
Merkel said nothing so far.

Of course not, Merkel did nazi this coming.
hillbilly
7/28/2016 4:18am
Syrian refugees in America- Christians need not apply?? This report say that of over 6,700 Syrian refugees only 23 are Christian. Did they kill all the...
Syrian refugees in America- Christians need not apply??

This report say that of over 6,700 Syrian refugees only 23 are Christian. Did they kill all the Christians already or is Syria 98% Sunni which would correlate with 98% of the refugees coming to America being Sunni?

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/
The musselem in the white house built by slaves is the reason for that.

The amount of rapes and gay bashing should scare the little snowflakes in the DNC here but they are to stupid to see what is happening,i heard Switzerland ,or was it Sweden,is awash in rapes right now from these subhumans.

And,the FBI head just siad at some confab that Isis is calling for attacks at churches here now.

Post a reply to: germany explosion

The Latest