cop giving a beating

hillbilly
Edited Date/Time 10/7/2015 6:24pm
http://www.sheknows.com/living/articles/1098055/woman-punched-in-face-d…

If it wasnt video recorded she would be in jail,wonder how many are that did nothing.

Damn hard to watch.
|
TXDirt
10/6/2015 6:54am
hmmm... looked like she was resisting arrest to me. If you find yourself face down in the grass fighting with cops you probably haven't made the best choices that day.

In no way do I excuse actual police brutality. This just doesn't seem to rise to that level.

My best guess is she stuck her nose in business that wasn't hers to begin with. Cop decided to show her who's boss and pulled her over for not wearing a seat belt. Girl thought she was above getting a ticket and decided the best place to fight said violation was on the side of the road instead of in the court of law. She could have had her day in court like we all get if we want to fight a ticket.

Instead, she is fighting with the cops on the side of the road.

Great decision making....
huck
10/6/2015 7:37am Edited Date/Time 10/6/2015 7:37am
TXDirt wrote:
hmmm... looked like she was resisting arrest to me. If you find yourself face down in the grass fighting with cops you probably haven't made the...
hmmm... looked like she was resisting arrest to me. If you find yourself face down in the grass fighting with cops you probably haven't made the best choices that day.

In no way do I excuse actual police brutality. This just doesn't seem to rise to that level.

My best guess is she stuck her nose in business that wasn't hers to begin with. Cop decided to show her who's boss and pulled her over for not wearing a seat belt. Girl thought she was above getting a ticket and decided the best place to fight said violation was on the side of the road instead of in the court of law. She could have had her day in court like we all get if we want to fight a ticket.

Instead, she is fighting with the cops on the side of the road.

Great decision making....
You sure are assuming a lot....

Did you not read where they charged her with felony resisting...until the video came out. Now they dropped the charges....
TXDirt
10/6/2015 7:47am
huck wrote:
You sure are assuming a lot.... Did you not read where they charged her with felony resisting...until the video came out. Now they dropped the charges....

Did you not read where they charged her with felony resisting...until the video came out. Now they dropped the charges....
She was clearly resisting arrest. That's plain as day on the video. Obviously it looks like the cops overreacted quite a bit. Two wrongs don't make a right.

If you ever find yourself face down on the side of the road fighting arrest then you made a bad decision somewhere along the way.

I've had the unfortunate pleasure of dealing with many asshole cops. Never found myself physically resisting arrest.

The Shop

MR. X
10/6/2015 8:03am
Police should be allowed to be policed just like we are. Do nothing wrong and you have nothing to worry about ,it goes both ways.
DPR250R
10/6/2015 8:04am
Doesn't look good for the officers.
Uncle Tony
10/6/2015 9:22am
Wow you would think with all the scrutiny the police have been under lately and basically everyone walking around with video phones you think they would be on there best behavior? That a-hole who punched her I hope he gets fired whether or not she resisted arrest there is no reason to hit a woman like that, not only that he just cost the city a bundle when the civil suits start coming in, that coward probably beats his wife and kids, piece of shit
Grieby54
10/6/2015 10:07am
Wait. That was a white lady being beaten by white police officers. That can't be right. White police officers only beat black people.
huck
10/6/2015 10:15am
huck wrote:
You sure are assuming a lot.... Did you not read where they charged her with felony resisting...until the video came out. Now they dropped the charges....

TXDirt wrote:
She was clearly resisting arrest. That's plain as day on the video. Obviously it looks like the cops overreacted quite a bit. Two wrongs don't make...
She was clearly resisting arrest. That's plain as day on the video. Obviously it looks like the cops overreacted quite a bit. Two wrongs don't make a right.

If you ever find yourself face down on the side of the road fighting arrest then you made a bad decision somewhere along the way.

I've had the unfortunate pleasure of dealing with many asshole cops. Never found myself physically resisting arrest.
When somebody slams you down, pinning your arms behind your back, let me know how 'calm' you remain... all that for a seat belt. Very justified.
peelout
10/6/2015 10:50am
looks like a couple cops beating the shit out of some lady to me... sad world we live in
XXVoid MainXX
10/6/2015 11:33am
Hey hillbilly, borg would like to contact you but doesn't know how to get in touch with you. I have his email but I can't find a way to PM it to you. Let me know if there is an address that he can contact you at. He's not able to post at the moment. Smile
hillbilly
10/6/2015 12:27pm
Hey hillbilly, borg would like to contact you but doesn't know how to get in touch with you. I have his email but I can't find...
Hey hillbilly, borg would like to contact you but doesn't know how to get in touch with you. I have his email but I can't find a way to PM it to you. Let me know if there is an address that he can contact you at. He's not able to post at the moment. Smile
I never check my email is the problem.

I will for him.

Crushedankle@yahoo.com
XXVoid MainXX
10/6/2015 1:16pm
Hey hillbilly, borg would like to contact you but doesn't know how to get in touch with you. I have his email but I can't find...
hillbilly wrote:
I never check my email is the problem.

I will for him.

Crushedankle@yahoo.com
Thanks! I passed that along.
hillbilly
10/6/2015 1:29pm
We had a sheriff deputy here that was raping women in the backseat of his car. Turning off the camera.

One girl he pulled over had here bf with her,he takes him home then does her in the car later in exchange for letting her go,takes her back to her car and leaves. This one came forward and was not believed untill another came forward.

He is in prison now.
TXDirt
10/6/2015 2:01pm Edited Date/Time 10/6/2015 2:02pm
hillbilly wrote:
We had a sheriff deputy here that was raping women in the backseat of his car. Turning off the camera. One girl he pulled over had...
We had a sheriff deputy here that was raping women in the backseat of his car. Turning off the camera.

One girl he pulled over had here bf with her,he takes him home then does her in the car later in exchange for letting her go,takes her back to her car and leaves. This one came forward and was not believed untill another came forward.

He is in prison now.
We had a guy in our town on his first day on the job as a Los Angeles narcotics officer, a rookie cop goes on a 24-hour training course with a rogue detective who isn't what he appears.

Rogue detective is dead now.
Uncle Tony
10/6/2015 2:06pm
TXDirt wrote:
We had a guy in our town on his first day on the job as a Los Angeles narcotics officer, a rookie cop goes on a...
We had a guy in our town on his first day on the job as a Los Angeles narcotics officer, a rookie cop goes on a 24-hour training course with a rogue detective who isn't what he appears.

That sounds like an interesting story,kinda like training day
TXDirt
10/6/2015 2:12pm
TXDirt wrote:
We had a guy in our town on his first day on the job as a Los Angeles narcotics officer, a rookie cop goes on a...

Uncle Tony wrote:
You nailed it

It was about as relevant as the post I quoted.

How about this one?

We had a guy who was the sheriff of a suburban New Jersey community populated by New York City policemen who slowly discovered the town was a front for mob connections and corruption.
Uncle Tony
10/6/2015 2:18pm
TXDirt wrote:
You nailed it It was about as relevant as the post I quoted. How about this one? We had a guy who was the sheriff of...
You nailed it

How about this one?

We had a guy who was the sheriff of a suburban New Jersey community populated by New York City policemen who slowly discovered the town was a front for mob connections and corruption.
Come on man do tell these sound like cool stories, there were 2 cops on Long Island that ended up being hit men for the mob
huck
10/6/2015 2:18pm
TXDirt wrote:

Uncle Tony wrote:
TXDirt wrote:
You nailed it It was about as relevant as the post I quoted. How about this one? We had a guy who was the sheriff of...
You nailed it

How about this one?

What is... Tommy Boy?
TXDirt
10/6/2015 2:23pm
Uncle Tony wrote:
Come on man do tell these sound like cool stories, there were 2 cops on Long Island that ended up being hit men for the mob
I got all kinds of stories....

We had a nice-guy cop in our town with dissociative identity disorder and he was assigned to protect a woman on the run from a corrupt ex-boyfriend and his associates.
VET74
10/6/2015 3:07pm
What a couple of pussies...
Jimmy_Sloan
10/6/2015 4:46pm
TXDirt wrote:
She was clearly resisting arrest. That's plain as day on the video. Obviously it looks like the cops overreacted quite a bit. Two wrongs don't make...

When a cop is bending your arm or wrist around your back, your body will naturally resist to the pain and attempt to pull away. Just another example of bad cops who should not only be fired but criminally charged with assault.
Firefly47
10/7/2015 6:40am
Protecting and Serving, nothing more. [/sarcasm]

By the way, you all wonder why police unions are fighting so hard to criminalize videotaping their actions?
mxenthusiast
10/7/2015 3:40pm
If a cop/cops ever did that or anything similar to my wife, i would ruin their lives. It wouldn't matter if the justice system helped convict them or not. I would make sure their lives were destroyed.
jeffro503
10/7/2015 6:16pm
This is the follow up video with an interview from the lady. Sounds like the cops were a bunch of pricks. Long story short , she asked the cop a question , he told her to fuck off ,she said she was going to record it , she then drove away and they pulled her over for no seat belt. Then one cop jumped on her , started roughing her up while another one punched her in the face.

Post a reply to: cop giving a beating

The Latest