check out this arsonist

hillbilly
|
newmann
8/11/2016 3:25pm
I couldn't post that because the bleeding hearts would call me names and get me banned. But damn I laughed. Too bad his Molotov cocktails didn't blow up in his van and burn the two of them to a crisp before the poor helpless building got torched.
8/11/2016 4:53pm
Yeah, saw that and recorded it to show the rest of the family. My son really got a kick out of, ran past all that grass without stopping dropping, and rolling.

The faceplant was epic as was the shoe flip and misdirection in which way to go after it.
Broad daylight, close to several houses, and cameras everywhere.

That one will be around for quite some time to come.

What kind of business was it?

hillbilly
8/12/2016 6:20am
Yeah, saw that and recorded it to show the rest of the family. My son really got a kick out of, ran past all that grass...
Yeah, saw that and recorded it to show the rest of the family. My son really got a kick out of, ran past all that grass without stopping dropping, and rolling.

The faceplant was epic as was the shoe flip and misdirection in which way to go after it.
Broad daylight, close to several houses, and cameras everywhere.

That one will be around for quite some time to come.

What kind of business was it?

Barbershop,guess they dont do nappy.

I cant figure what the woman,if it was one,broke to start with. Looked like a wine bottle but you know they wouldn't be wasting wino.
BMR179
Fantasy
1239th
8/12/2016 7:51am
That shit was hilarious. Faceplant and lit up shoe flying through the air. LMAO! Dumbass.

Post a reply to: check out this arsonist

The Latest