bolt neck

hillbilly
Edited Date/Time 3/17/2016 4:46pm
Good ole john kerry, how can he be that tall without a spine.?

After lying about Vietnam and tossing his medals you'd think he would know genocide .

It was a unanimous vote,rare ,yet lurch is just not sure as the killing continues.

Killing nuns,

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/05/middleeast/yemen-violence-nuns-elderly-ki…

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/gunmen-kill-16-including-…
|
3/17/2016 10:20am
He is the representative of the current administration in Washington that has not only chosen to look the other way but also deny or pretend it is not happening. When asked about genocide recently Kerry has stated something like they can't be sure genocide is happening. I guess he missed the video of the mass beheadings of the Coptic Christians.
Kerry is also the fool that brought James Taylor to France to sing a song after the terrorist attacks.
What a weak piece of shit.

Hope that helps.
3/17/2016 10:25am Edited Date/Time 3/17/2016 10:26am
Up until today this was the position of Obama and Kerry.
Sounds like what the definition of is is.

The Obama administration says Islamic State’s persecution of Christian minorities in Iraq and Syria is not genocide. The point where it is accurate to term it as such “has not been reached,” White House spokesman Josh Earnest said at a press briefing.

Asked whether Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) is practicing genocide in its extermination of Christians in Syria and Iraq, Earnest responded:

“My understanding is the use of that word involves a very specific legal determination that has at this point not been reached.
3/17/2016 11:21am
The reality is the region is engulfed in a sectarian war Isis is just a label on one brand of Sunni's. It is making for strange bedfellows (Israel and the Saudis) (Assad and anyone who will join him) ect ect. The shift in US policy (Obama Admin) and the legacy of Bush's Iraq policy has totally destabilized the region. You don't even really hear about Israel and Palestine like you used to.Strange days

The Shop

motogeezer
3/17/2016 11:58am Edited Date/Time 3/17/2016 11:59am
Up until today this was the position of Obama and Kerry. Sounds like what the definition of is is. [b]The Obama administration says Islamic State’s persecution...
Up until today this was the position of Obama and Kerry.
Sounds like what the definition of is is.

The Obama administration says Islamic State’s persecution of Christian minorities in Iraq and Syria is not genocide. The point where it is accurate to term it as such “has not been reached,” White House spokesman Josh Earnest said at a press briefing.

Asked whether Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) is practicing genocide in its extermination of Christians in Syria and Iraq, Earnest responded:

“My understanding is the use of that word involves a very specific legal determination that has at this point not been reached.
It sure sounds like genocide to me.

The Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (CPPCG) was adopted by the United Nations General Assembly on 9 December 1948 as General Assembly Resolution 260. The convention entered into force on 12 January 1951.[1] It defines genocide in legal terms, and is the culmination of years of campaigning by lawyer Raphael Lemkin. All participating countries are required to prevent and punish actions of genocide, whether carried out in war or in peacetime. The number of states that have ratified the convention is currently 147.

Definition of genocide:
Article 2 of the convention defines genocide as

...any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
— Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide, Article 2[2]
Sandberm
3/17/2016 1:54pm
I guess I need to go back and look at Hillbillys links again. I thought they refered to nuns getting killed in Yemen. What Kerrys supposed to do about that I dont know.

JBernard_401
3/17/2016 4:46pm
The reality is the region is engulfed in a sectarian war Isis is just a label on one brand of Sunni's. It is making for strange...
The reality is the region is engulfed in a sectarian war Isis is just a label on one brand of Sunni's. It is making for strange bedfellows (Israel and the Saudis) (Assad and anyone who will join him) ect ect. The shift in US policy (Obama Admin) and the legacy of Bush's Iraq policy has totally destabilized the region. You don't even really hear about Israel and Palestine like you used to.Strange days
and how much is our 'ally' Israel doing to bring it to isis via troops or planes. 0%. great job!

Post a reply to: bolt neck

The Latest