anyone entering the draw muhamMAD in phoenix?

hillbilly
Edited Date/Time 6/2/2015 10:18am
Sounds like a handgun will be needed.

It is being held near a mosque,they call it a muslum community center,lol.

With bike gangs providing security. That is what was reported on the radio anyways.

|
426Hemi
Fantasy
2757th
5/29/2015 10:14am
Just a dumb idea to incite violence.
hillbilly
5/29/2015 2:10pm
Weird,i edited the title first thing and it is still messed up on the 1st page but opening the link it reads fine.

It should be " draw muhamMAD".
burn1986
Fantasy
3311th
5/29/2015 2:59pm Edited Date/Time 5/29/2015 3:01pm
426Hemi wrote:
Just a dumb idea to incite violence.
X2, stupid. the muslims will kill all these people, probably behead them.

The Shop

bsm121
5/29/2015 4:02pm
peelout wrote:
my contribution [img]https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--wiYlBkVD--/19dyd1g2q6t8mjpg.jpg[/img]
my contribution

Why is that pirate holding a dildo?
burn1986
Fantasy
3311th
5/29/2015 4:13pm
It looks more like a condom.
the_wood109
5/29/2015 6:07pm
I don't have the skill of peelout, so I plucked one from the internets. It's multi-dimensional, I like it.

XXVoid MainXX
5/29/2015 7:10pm
peelout wrote:
my contribution [img]https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--wiYlBkVD--/19dyd1g2q6t8mjpg.jpg[/img]
my contribution

Oh damn, I actually laughed out loud. Smile
burn1986
Fantasy
3311th
5/29/2015 8:47pm
Is it me, or does it feel wrong to make fun of these people's religion? I personally think Islam is the most murderous, violent, and horrendous religion that we have today, but I just don't feel right making fun of it like this.
APLMAN99
5/29/2015 8:52pm
The Nazis made a similar push to alienate and demonize all Jews by sensationalizing anything that a Jewish person did as a trait of an entire religion.......
hillbilly
5/30/2015 5:40am
APLMAN99 wrote:
The Nazis made a similar push to alienate and demonize all Jews by sensationalizing anything that a Jewish person did as a trait of an entire...
The Nazis made a similar push to alienate and demonize all Jews by sensationalizing anything that a Jewish person did as a trait of an entire religion.......
Yeah,no one fell for it so they gassed em and used their bodies to heat the guard shack.
hillbilly
5/30/2015 5:44am
burn1986 wrote:
Is it me, or does it feel wrong to make fun of these people's religion? I personally think Islam is the most murderous, violent, and horrendous...
Is it me, or does it feel wrong to make fun of these people's religion? I personally think Islam is the most murderous, violent, and horrendous religion that we have today, but I just don't feel right making fun of it like this.
I dont recall any bombs or beheadings when that cross was in a jar of piss or shit was flung on something else in that same art exhibit.

Its a good thing to show how backwards these animals are,draw them out then shoot em like texas.
APLMAN99
5/30/2015 7:48am
burn1986 wrote:
Is it me, or does it feel wrong to make fun of these people's religion? I personally think Islam is the most murderous, violent, and horrendous...
hillbilly wrote:
I dont recall any bombs or beheadings when that cross was in a jar of piss or shit was flung on something else in that same...
I dont recall any bombs or beheadings when that cross was in a jar of piss or shit was flung on something else in that same art exhibit.

Its a good thing to show how backwards these animals are,draw them out then shoot em like texas.
This is how the guards at Dachau felt also............
the_wood109
5/30/2015 8:07am
burn1986 wrote:
No idea should be protected from mockery, criticism, or dissent. It's not wrong to make fun of stupid ideas.

It is wrong to imprison, punish, or kill people over them.
5/30/2015 9:08am
No idea should be protected from mockery, criticism, or dissent. It's not wrong to make fun of stupid ideas. It is wrong to imprison, punish, or...
No idea should be protected from mockery, criticism, or dissent. It's not wrong to make fun of stupid ideas.

Every once in a great while, wood says something that I totally agree with - like the above.

Wood, you're kind of like the ACLU to me. Some of the things they do have me scratching my head. Then, every so often, they'll stand up for someone or something that I'm onboard with and I think "They're not so bad."

Smile
coolhand
5/30/2015 9:11am
Very stupid move..if you think the guys in the fight will not feel this your ignorant.

the_wood109
5/30/2015 10:36am
No idea should be protected from mockery, criticism, or dissent. It's not wrong to make fun of stupid ideas. It is wrong to imprison, punish, or...

Every once in a great while, wood says something that I totally agree with - like the above. Wood, you're kind of like the ACLU to...
Every once in a great while, wood says something that I totally agree with - like the above.

Wood, you're kind of like the ACLU to me. Some of the things they do have me scratching my head. Then, every so often, they'll stand up for someone or something that I'm onboard with and I think "They're not so bad."

Smile
It's because you don't fully understand my position. I try to make it as clear as possible, but the point is consistently missed.

If we start bringing this conversation in to the realm of christianity, you'll hate me again. The thing is that my views are consistent against all beliefs, including atheism.

I was labeled as a muslim lover because I pointed out that the bible commands things that are every bit as immoral as islamic ideas. I despise islam as much as the next person, but when people start making the argument "my invisible friend is better than your invisible friend," I turn the tables. It baffles me how people can recognize the problems with one invisible friend, yet defend another without a shred of evidence that said invisible friend exists in the first place.
5/30/2015 11:22am
I do fully understand your position, wood. I lived your position.

I will say this much; you're about the only person here that would take an attempt at a semi-compliment and try to bait anyone reading your reply into yet another religion debate.

Also, I don't see anything in my post above about hate.
the_wood109
5/30/2015 11:34am
This is a thread about religion. No bait required.

A semi-compliment, and a semi attempt at insult. Let's ignore the attempted insult and praise the fairies that you could be so kind. I suppose you want some type of a thank you? That's not going to happen.

I highly doubt you've "lived my position." Let's find out. What changed your mind? How did you decided that allah is the wrong god, but the god of the bible is the correct one?

5/30/2015 11:55am
No thank you necessary. I was just trying to be clever and did not mean any sort of insult at all.

If we ever meet up, I'll explain myself then. I don't argue here. It is not worth my time and energy.

Enjoy the racing, wood!

KMC440
5/30/2015 1:41pm
Interesting how Muhammad didn't want images of him being made so they would only worship God not him.... but the opposite is happening. Killing for the sake of keeping his image from being drawn is idolizing.

Who are they trying to protect .... God... no ... only one I remember defacing him/her was Monty Python.

Muhammad then has become their martyr .... which they will die/kill to protect in God's name?
Makes perfect sense now...
J.F.S
5/30/2015 2:59pm
KMC440 wrote:
Interesting how Muhammad didn't want images of him being made so they would only worship God not him.... but the opposite is happening. Killing for the...
Interesting how Muhammad didn't want images of him being made so they would only worship God not him.... but the opposite is happening. Killing for the sake of keeping his image from being drawn is idolizing.

Who are they trying to protect .... God... no ... only one I remember defacing him/her was Monty Python.

Muhammad then has become their martyr .... which they will die/kill to protect in God's name?
Makes perfect sense now...
What are you trying to make sense of religions? They are all totally impossible to make any sense out of, lets face it, we have learned quite a lot since these fairy tales were invented.
h&m_cycle
5/30/2015 3:52pm Edited Date/Time 5/30/2015 8:24pm
h&m_cycle
5/30/2015 4:02pm Edited Date/Time 5/30/2015 8:25pm
jmar
5/30/2015 5:07pm
I have an idea. For those of you that would like to bait muslims to come to Cities in the US and fight over religion. How about you just take a plane ride and fight isis over your "Yankee Doodle Dandy" mentality, or your religious beliefs.

This isn't rocket science people. As the old saying goes. If you want to fight. Take it outside.

Outside of our country so the rest of us don't have to put up with your stupidly.
5/31/2015 6:31am
I think ALL religions are dangerous! PERIOD! But Islam is by far the most dangerous form of brainwashing I have ever seen.

I look at it all a little like this.........you dont all really believe everything you read on the net do you?......Be it forums, news..etc...whatever... So why would anyone believe stories that are thousands of years old?..... not to mention distorted by "god only knows" how many "interpretations" of them.Tongue My imaginary friend is my conscience......never lets me down and never hurts anyone.
FolkLoar
5/31/2015 7:14am
I'm all for free speech, but these draw Mohammed meetings are just looking for trouble. Pretty much puts these folks in the same boat as the ones they wish to offend.

Wonder if Texas or Arizona would allow a "draw Jesus in compromising positions meeting?". Seems only fair right?

Idiots..
500guy
5/31/2015 10:37am
So it's okay for there to be a Broadway play that makes fun of Mormons

and funny cartoons about Jesus or God are fair game ?

But funny drawing of Muhammad are hate crimes or not acceptable ?

Post a reply to: anyone entering the draw muhamMAD in phoenix?

The Latest