Wow I'm surprised

motofab36
No threads about the bombs and stabbings over the weekend? Or did they get clipped before I checked in this morning?
|
hillbilly
9/19/2016 6:53am
Oh,the guy at the mall had a security uniform on,asked folks if they were musslem before stabbing.

He had been arrested 3 times already.

BLM terrorist group shot a bunch of cops this weekend to.

Kaperdick should go put on a cop uniform and show them how to do the job.

newmann
9/19/2016 7:34am
Threads about bombings on American soil aren't allowed I guess. I did have one going quite smoothly, at least I thought I did.
rallendude
9/19/2016 8:11am
We don't care anymore. It's a shame really. The new normal.

The Shop

motofab36
9/19/2016 8:30am
newmann wrote:
Threads about bombings on American soil aren't allowed I guess. I did have one going quite smoothly, at least I thought I did.
I assumed that you would have, and was looking forward to it this morning.
newmann
9/19/2016 10:18am
War should always be a last resort, but when it happens there should be no mistaking that we were there and there for a reason.
tuggy450
9/19/2016 1:20pm
Look I am all for walking away, locking my door, etc etc, but if you make it so we can't just walk away, or there is no locking my door, then, I am gonna have to open my door. say hello to my little friend.

lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
9/19/2016 1:23pm
tuggy450 wrote:
Look I am all for walking away, locking my door, etc etc, but if you make it so we can't just walk away, or there is...
Look I am all for walking away, locking my door, etc etc, but if you make it so we can't just walk away, or there is no locking my door, then, I am gonna have to open my door. say hello to my little friend.

You must be my long lost brother ! great minds think alike.Cool
newmann
9/19/2016 1:25pm
So, the good guy with a gun....not just the police officer the news wants you know, but also one of those nasty NRA types. Hell yeah!

Man Who Shot Crossroads Mall Terrorist Is USPSA Competitor, 3-Gun Shooter, NRA certified Instructor

USPSA Shooter, 3-Gunner, and NRA-certified firearms instructor Jason Falconer has been identified as the man who shot and killed a 22-year-old Somali immigrant who went on a stabbing rampage inside a St. Cloud, (MN) Mall on Saturday.

The apparent terrorist—who apparently asked victims if they were Muslims before stabbing them—was engaged by Falconer inside the mall.

Falconer is the president and owner of Tactical Advantage LLC, a shooting range and tactical training facility with a strong focus on arming concealed carriers. He’s also a former chief of the Albany (MN) police department, and he remains a part-time officer.

But Falconer has consistently been identified in the mainstream media only as as a “former police chief” and “off-duty police officer.”

A knife-wielding suspect who was dressed in a private security uniform and made references to Allah while attacking at least nine people during a mass stabbing incident at the Crossroads Center shopping mall was shot dead by an off-duty police officer from Avon, authorities said.

Jason Falconer, former police chief of Albany, Minn., was shopping when he confronted the suspect.

At a press conference at the police department just after noon on Sunday, St. Cloud Mayor David Kleis said he believes Falconer prevented additional injuries and loss of life.

“Clearly he is a hero. Officer Falconer was there at the right time and the right place.”

Kleis said the end of the attack and the final confrontation could be seen on video from the Macy’s store. Describing the video, which did not have audio, Kleis said the suspect clearly had a knife in hand, and lunged at Falconer, who fired at him. The suspect fell, then got back up three times before the fatal shot.

“None of us ever want to have to do that,” said St. Cloud Police Chief Wm. Blair Anderson, “but that’s what we’re here for, and Officer Falconer’s actions were swift and direct, and in my opinion appropriate.”

Eight people were treated at St. Cloud Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries following the attack first reported about 8:15 p.m. Saturday at the mall. Three people were admitted, according to Chris Nelson, spokesperson for St. Cloud Hospital. By early Sunday evening, all three had been released. A ninth victim went to the Long Prairie Hospital.

Read more at: BearingArms.com
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
9/19/2016 1:52pm
newmann wrote:
So, the good guy with a gun....not just the police officer the news wants you know, but also one of those nasty NRA types. Hell yeah...
So, the good guy with a gun....not just the police officer the news wants you know, but also one of those nasty NRA types. Hell yeah!

Man Who Shot Crossroads Mall Terrorist Is USPSA Competitor, 3-Gun Shooter, NRA certified Instructor

USPSA Shooter, 3-Gunner, and NRA-certified firearms instructor Jason Falconer has been identified as the man who shot and killed a 22-year-old Somali immigrant who went on a stabbing rampage inside a St. Cloud, (MN) Mall on Saturday.

The apparent terrorist—who apparently asked victims if they were Muslims before stabbing them—was engaged by Falconer inside the mall.

Falconer is the president and owner of Tactical Advantage LLC, a shooting range and tactical training facility with a strong focus on arming concealed carriers. He’s also a former chief of the Albany (MN) police department, and he remains a part-time officer.

But Falconer has consistently been identified in the mainstream media only as as a “former police chief” and “off-duty police officer.”

A knife-wielding suspect who was dressed in a private security uniform and made references to Allah while attacking at least nine people during a mass stabbing incident at the Crossroads Center shopping mall was shot dead by an off-duty police officer from Avon, authorities said.

Jason Falconer, former police chief of Albany, Minn., was shopping when he confronted the suspect.

At a press conference at the police department just after noon on Sunday, St. Cloud Mayor David Kleis said he believes Falconer prevented additional injuries and loss of life.

“Clearly he is a hero. Officer Falconer was there at the right time and the right place.”

Kleis said the end of the attack and the final confrontation could be seen on video from the Macy’s store. Describing the video, which did not have audio, Kleis said the suspect clearly had a knife in hand, and lunged at Falconer, who fired at him. The suspect fell, then got back up three times before the fatal shot.

“None of us ever want to have to do that,” said St. Cloud Police Chief Wm. Blair Anderson, “but that’s what we’re here for, and Officer Falconer’s actions were swift and direct, and in my opinion appropriate.”

Eight people were treated at St. Cloud Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries following the attack first reported about 8:15 p.m. Saturday at the mall. Three people were admitted, according to Chris Nelson, spokesperson for St. Cloud Hospital. By early Sunday evening, all three had been released. A ninth victim went to the Long Prairie Hospital.

Yep, this is the last thing that the anti-gun crowd whats people to know.
newmann
9/19/2016 2:16pm
lostboy819 wrote:
And from a description of the actual shooting the off duty officer shot the Somali refugee once from a distance of approximately 20 feet and he got back up. Shot him again and he got back up. Shot him a third time and he got back up before the fourth shot was fired. Blows holes in all those arguments about why the cop shot so and so that many times. Anything within 21 feet or so does not allow sufficient reaction time.
Rooster
9/19/2016 5:13pm
lostboy819 wrote:
Why does it matter what his non-professional associations were? Seriously, did you expect the media to list of every high school track trophy he earned too?

I think when they refer to him as an ex police chief and off-duty officer that tells us all we need to know about his qualifications and experience with a firearm.

You second amendment guys are off the hook sometimes. We get it. A good guy with a gun. Somebody who was well trained and experienced with firearms. Shot a muslim jihadist attacker with a knife dead in a public mall. It was a good thing IMO, but how would you want it described to your satisfaction? Something like....

Despite our Muslim president's secret plan to permit the overthrow of America by liberal bleeding heart pansies and their muslim co-conspirators. An NRA member and shooting enthusiast, Jason Falconer saved the people of Minnesota today by shooting an armed attacker dead. The muslim terrorist, who was trained and funded by President Obama and Hillary Clinton in a secret training facility located in the NSA basement in Washington, D.C. suffered severely due to the expert marksmanship shown by Mr. Falconer. Witnesses came forward to claim that if it wasn't for Mr. Falconer's NRA membership card, used to help adjust the sight of his weapon to ensure an accurate shot, the attacker may have bled out more quickly suffered less.

We at Channel 5 news would like to first praise the NRA for their issuance of a membership card, and then secondly the NRA for issuing a membership to the citizen who saved Minnesota today. Thirdly we would like to thank each and every member of the NRA for their involvement in bringing down today's terrorist threat.

Would that be the kind of gun friendly coverage you'd be happy with?
9/19/2016 5:22pm
motofab36 wrote:
No threads about the bombs and stabbings over the weekend? Or did they get clipped before I checked in this morning?
Why bother. I'd take my content elsewhere
JW381
9/19/2016 5:45pm
newmann wrote:
So, the good guy with a gun....not just the police officer the news wants you know, but also one of those nasty NRA types. Hell yeah...

lostboy819 wrote:
I'm glad this guy was there and saved a buncha lives. I'm not an anti-gunner, but I am for more responsible gun protocol. I think this is a perfect example as to what the U.S. needs. Guns in the hands of well-trained, responsible individuals. Gun ownership is a huge responsibility, and should be treated as such. More people like this guy could, potentially, prevent future violence. That doesn't mean a gun in the hand of every cowboy who wants to be a hero.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
9/20/2016 10:16pm
Rooster wrote:
Why does it matter what his non-professional associations were? Seriously, did you expect the media to list of every high school track trophy he earned too...
Why does it matter what his non-professional associations were? Seriously, did you expect the media to list of every high school track trophy he earned too?

I think when they refer to him as an ex police chief and off-duty officer that tells us all we need to know about his qualifications and experience with a firearm.

You second amendment guys are off the hook sometimes. We get it. A good guy with a gun. Somebody who was well trained and experienced with firearms. Shot a muslim jihadist attacker with a knife dead in a public mall. It was a good thing IMO, but how would you want it described to your satisfaction? Something like....

Despite our Muslim president's secret plan to permit the overthrow of America by liberal bleeding heart pansies and their muslim co-conspirators. An NRA member and shooting enthusiast, Jason Falconer saved the people of Minnesota today by shooting an armed attacker dead. The muslim terrorist, who was trained and funded by President Obama and Hillary Clinton in a secret training facility located in the NSA basement in Washington, D.C. suffered severely due to the expert marksmanship shown by Mr. Falconer. Witnesses came forward to claim that if it wasn't for Mr. Falconer's NRA membership card, used to help adjust the sight of his weapon to ensure an accurate shot, the attacker may have bled out more quickly suffered less.

We at Channel 5 news would like to first praise the NRA for their issuance of a membership card, and then secondly the NRA for issuing a membership to the citizen who saved Minnesota today. Thirdly we would like to thank each and every member of the NRA for their involvement in bringing down today's terrorist threat.

What the heck are you yapping about, lost interest after the first three sentences.
JW381
9/21/2016 6:56am
lostboy819 wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Why does it matter what his non-professional associations were? Seriously, did you expect the media to list of every high school track trophy he earned too...

Laughing
tuggy450
9/21/2016 7:19am
Rooster wrote:

I would like it if after that they had the shooter on explaining / thanking the man above, for his opportunity, training keeping him safe. his trainers, monster energy drinks, tactical gear manufacturers, scott goggles, glock handguns, all of his sponsors, his employer, etc etc, all that, would really make my day
newmann
9/21/2016 8:15am
tuggy450 wrote:
I would like it if after that they had the shooter on explaining / thanking the man above, for his opportunity, training keeping him safe. his...
I would like it if after that they had the shooter on explaining / thanking the man above, for his opportunity, training keeping him safe. his trainers, monster energy drinks, tactical gear manufacturers, scott goggles, glock handguns, all of his sponsors, his employer, etc etc, all that, would really make my day
Yes! And if the main stream media played it continuously 24/7 with him telling everyone to go out and get proper firearms training so that you too could possibly help make a difference for the better.

If it saves just one life, it would all be worth it. Think of the children.WinkWhistlingSmile
9/21/2016 9:56am
rallendude wrote:
We don't care anymore. It's a shame really. The new normal.
Sorry. But but Im not one to get distracted by false flag events meant to distract us from the rate at which cops in this country are murdering civilians or the fact that our country is on the verge of starting WW3 over in Syria.
tuggy450
9/22/2016 5:24pm
Sorry. But but Im not one to get distracted by false flag events meant to distract us from the rate at which cops in this country...
Sorry. But but Im not one to get distracted by false flag events meant to distract us from the rate at which cops in this country are murdering civilians or the fact that our country is on the verge of starting WW3 over in Syria.
what?......lol, the cops? These people are 40 times more likely to be killed by one of there own?....or the guy killed by cops, they need to get their priorities straight, but that is sadly not the agenda .

Syria? ...hey did you see that ? was that a squirrel.?
Rooster
9/22/2016 7:26pm
lostboy819 wrote:
What the heck are you yapping about, lost interest after the first three sentences.
I though the same thing reading Newmann's post. Yet we both replied.

Funny how that works huh? I Guess I have an attention span long enough to read both sides of an opinion to form my own and comment on the subject in my own words.

Wasn't there a meme you could have posted instead? You could save some time in the future. Plus the pictures are funny and easy to understand.
peelout
9/23/2016 8:51am Edited Date/Time 9/23/2016 10:40am
here's one for you guys, a fucking tornado touched down about 4 miles from my house. fucked up quite a few houses pretty good.

granted it's not the destruction of a midwest tornado, but for fucksakes it's not supposed to nado in Utah bro

a fuckin' tornado in Utah
tuggy450
9/23/2016 10:05am Edited Date/Time 9/23/2016 10:19am
Sorry to hear that peely
f'n tomadoes

peelout
9/23/2016 10:39am
actual footage from yesterday's tornado in Utah

newmann
9/23/2016 11:19am
peelout wrote:
actual footage from yesterday's tornado in Utah [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/rDMmUe8XcKIqk/giphy.gif[/img]
actual footage from yesterday's tornado in Utah

Damn, dude! Sharknados, that's scary shit right there. I knew they had made it inland to the desert where you ride but Sharknados could be worse.

https://youtu.be/_qEfO5iNicI
9/23/2016 11:21am
Rooster wrote:

You just quoted that story from Fox News didn't you? Didn't you?
tuggy450
9/23/2016 1:15pm
f''n sharknado's I got the guy

Post a reply to: Wow I'm surprised

The Latest