Wireless Earbuds for iPhone- What brand do you guy's recommend?

RACERX69
All,

I'm looking to 86 my Apple OEM earbuds for a wireless type. I would primarily use them for Mountain Biking, Cycling and the gym. I listen almost exclusively to Rock music and absolutely zero rap/hip hop.
To those of you with wireless earbud experience, what brand/model would you recommend for my type of application?
I definitely prefer a brand that fits well and will remain secure in my ears while riding.

Thanks Guy's.
|
JRT812
10/25/2016 6:00am
Although, I didn't do any research on wireless ear buds when I bought my beats, but they have turned out great for all activities. They stay in my ear and has a long lasting battery that charges quickly. Sweat and dust have not hindered them yet. I am sure better wireless ear buds exists, but I have been happy with them.

The Shop

Idaho747
10/27/2016 11:27am
I really like my jaybird blue buds. I had never even heard of them until I saw a sponsor video from Landon Powell about them.
peelout
10/27/2016 12:11pm
i bought this one for mountain biking, i've never had it fall out, sound is good, and if i decide to take a call it is a bluetooth mouth piece as well. also it leaves one ear free to hear someone coming up in front or behind me. nothing pisses me off more than some dork with ear-buds that doesn't know i'm behind him because he can't hear me calling out to him over his 5 Finger Death Punch on his power walk.

MPOW Wireless Bluetooth 4.0
dmos65
12/9/2016 8:37pm
I just go some actual wireless earbuds for cheaper than other ones out there and they work pretty good. $50 Fits nice and affordable. I recommend it. www.vitalplays.com
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
9/23/2017 5:56am
What's a cricket player from Pakistan pull in these days? Couple Mill a year?

GTFO here.
brlatm
9/23/2017 8:34am
-MAVERICK- wrote:

GTFO here.
When I lived in Saudi last year the taxi drivers were mostly Pakistani and Bangladesh, they thought I was a world famous cricketer because we have the exact same name. They were surely disappointed when I was just some ugly west Texas toad and not a dashing Australian cricketer.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
9/23/2017 9:07am
-MAVERICK- wrote:

GTFO here.
brlatm wrote:
When I lived in Saudi last year the taxi drivers were mostly Pakistani and Bangladesh, they thought I was a world famous cricketer because we have...
When I lived in Saudi last year the taxi drivers were mostly Pakistani and Bangladesh, they thought I was a world famous cricketer because we have the exact same name. They were surely disappointed when I was just some ugly west Texas toad and not a dashing Australian cricketer.
I don't understand the sport of cricket but I do know that it is huge in some parts of the world. I think it's the biggest sport in India. I also know that some of the players are well compensated just no idea how much they actually earn.

They couldn't figure out your accent was no where close to being that of an Australian?

What do you do for a living and does Saudi Arabia and the UAE all it's cracked up to be? Sure looks awesome in pictures and video's. Money seems to be no object in that part of the world.
brlatm
9/23/2017 10:07am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I don't understand the sport of cricket but I do know that it is huge in some parts of the world. I think it's the biggest...
I don't understand the sport of cricket but I do know that it is huge in some parts of the world. I think it's the biggest sport in India. I also know that some of the players are well compensated just no idea how much they actually earn.

They couldn't figure out your accent was no where close to being that of an Australian?

What do you do for a living and does Saudi Arabia and the UAE all it's cracked up to be? Sure looks awesome in pictures and video's. Money seems to be no object in that part of the world.
Oil business, and no the ME sucks a big fat one, don't believe all the bullshit you see on the internet and TV about Dubai and all that being glitz and glamour. The only things to do is eat/shop and that is it. I'm not paying $20 for a freaking beer because it's the principle behind it.

Only cool part in like Dubai is going to the top of the Burj Khalifa and being 1500' up and looking down, other than that not much to do. Gold and spice souk you can walk thru in 10mins max.

I had prearranged taxis so they knew my name when they would call to come pick me up, it became a running joke after a bit that I wasn't a cricketer.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
9/23/2017 11:31am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I don't understand the sport of cricket but I do know that it is huge in some parts of the world. I think it's the biggest...

brlatm wrote:
Oil business, and no the ME sucks a big fat one, don't believe all the bullshit you see on the internet and TV about Dubai and...
Oil business, and no the ME sucks a big fat one, don't believe all the bullshit you see on the internet and TV about Dubai and all that being glitz and glamour. The only things to do is eat/shop and that is it. I'm not paying $20 for a freaking beer because it's the principle behind it.

Only cool part in like Dubai is going to the top of the Burj Khalifa and being 1500' up and looking down, other than that not much to do. Gold and spice souk you can walk thru in 10mins max.

I had prearranged taxis so they knew my name when they would call to come pick me up, it became a running joke after a bit that I wasn't a cricketer.
I've never travelled but it's on my list so it's good to know not to bother flying half way across the world to see sand lol.

I'll admit the Burj Khalifa building is impressive and must be something else in person. Pretty sure there another building currently being built that will take over the record for the world's most tallest building.

Can't you rent fancy cars and go burn a set of tires or is that out of reach seeing as a beer cost $20? What about dirt bikes or SxS to trash out in the dunes?

I can't remember where it is but don't they have an indoor ski hill somewhere in Dubai or somewhere in the UAE? Pretty sure I saw that on a science show. Looked pretty cool. I guess being from Texas where there's not much snow or ski hills for hundreds/thousands of miles it's not something that would appeal to you. However that would give you something else to try.

Lying on a beach isn't my thing and neither is shopping so I think I'll scratch it off the list of must see places.

Post a reply to: Wireless Earbuds for iPhone- What brand do you guy's recommend?

The Latest