Why didn't they tase him?

newmann
Edited Date/Time 5/26/2016 6:15pm
Why didn't they just shoot him in the leg? Why did they shoot him so many times? Why did they have to kill him? We hear these comments all the time when the police fill some goober full of lead. This guy obviously wasn't playing with a full deck, emotionally micro aggressed and triggered millennial maybe or just someone ready to leave the planet...check please. Cool little dance he had going but really scary how close he got to the officer before he dropped.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e75_1464135562

|
motosmith
5/25/2016 3:51pm
I think police use deadly force way too often but that one seemed justified.

Dude was charging the cop with a knife. That's never going to end well.
motogeezer
5/25/2016 4:40pm
Obvious case of suicide by cop.

The guy got what he wanted.

AHRMA361
Fantasy
232nd
5/25/2016 4:49pm
Dude had to be on something. Cop didn't back up a step. Well trained officer.

The Shop

agn5009
5/26/2016 10:06am
Jesus... he was looking to die. Fuck him for putting the officer through that. Shooting someone is never easy even when justified.
5/26/2016 10:58am
Why didn't they injure him ? Take that person to a gun range and tell them to hit a still target in a non lethal spot on the silhouette.
APLMAN99
5/26/2016 11:20am
Obviously this shows a police officer defending himself.

The real question is what sort of cleaner did Newman use to get the ejaculate off of his screen?
5/26/2016 11:25am
APLMAN99 wrote:
Obviously this shows a police officer defending himself. The real question is what sort of cleaner did Newman use to get the ejaculate off of his...

The real question is what sort of cleaner did Newman use to get the ejaculate off of his screen?
Damn, that's funny.
APLMAN99
5/26/2016 11:45am
Personally I feel horrible for the officer. It appears that he reacted the only way he could to truly protect himself, but he's probably still going to have some emotional issues as time goes by.

newmann
5/26/2016 11:51am
APLMAN99 wrote:
Obviously this shows a police officer defending himself. The real question is what sort of cleaner did Newman use to get the ejaculate off of his...

There you go with the personal attacks. Micro aggressions are strong in here today...
motogeezer
5/26/2016 12:05pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
Personally I feel horrible for the officer. It appears that he reacted the only way he could to truly protect himself, but he's probably still going...
Personally I feel horrible for the officer. It appears that he reacted the only way he could to truly protect himself, but he's probably still going to have some emotional issues as time goes by.

Absolutely.

Anyone who can take a life, even in self defense, and not be affected emotionally, isn't right in the head.

APLMAN99
5/26/2016 12:26pm
APLMAN99 wrote:

newmann wrote:
There you go with the personal attacks. Micro aggressions are strong in here today...
You're not using the new term you heard correctly......
ToolMaker
Fantasy
762nd
5/26/2016 12:32pm
motogeezer wrote:
Absolutely.

Anyone who can take a life, even in self defense, and not be affected emotionally, isn't right in the head.

I had fish for dinner the other night, since I paid the grocer, and he paid the wholesaler, and they paid the fisherman,
I don't feel so good right now, maybe I'll go lay down for a while.
TM
hillbilly
5/26/2016 12:44pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
Personally I feel horrible for the officer. It appears that he reacted the only way he could to truly protect himself, but he's probably still going...

Dude,you got issues.
APLMAN99
5/26/2016 1:39pm
APLMAN99 wrote:

hillbilly wrote:
Dude,you got issues.
No debate there, but not sure what you are referring to on this issue.

Anyone I've ever known who has shot another person has had problems with it, and every one of them has been in self defense, including friends and acquaintances who did so in the military.

This officer appears to have acted very properly (perhaps even a bit too patient, actually) in this scenario. That doesn't really negate the potential issues that he will likely have in the future. Especially if the guy with the knife is found to have been a mental patient of some kind.

I hope the officer receives the proper support to truly come to grips with the fact that he really had no choice here but to take the actions that he did. And I mean truly accept that, not just the rah-rah, macho, watched too many action movies type of acceptance.
newmann
5/26/2016 3:33pm
APLMAN99 wrote:

newmann wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:
You're not using the new term you heard correctly......
Now I'm triggered. Step away from my bubble.

Laughing
AHRMA361
Fantasy
232nd
5/26/2016 6:15pm
newmann wrote:
Now I'm triggered. Step away from my bubble.

Laughing
Retreat to your safe space Joe. Wink

Post a reply to: Why didn't they tase him?

The Latest