Took this at Daytona a few weeks ago.

|
JW381
3/29/2017 8:03am
I could give you a hundred reasons
3/29/2017 8:05am
JW381 wrote:
Morning, JDub. Yeah, probably should retitle this to "One Of Many Reasons I Can't Be In Society Anymore."
JW381
3/29/2017 8:13am
JW381 wrote:
Morning, JDub. Yeah, probably should retitle this to "One Of Many Reasons I Can't Be In Society Anymore."
Haha it's certainly a fair reason.

Good morning to you, too. I'm on a sort of mini vacation right now, just getting up, feels weird waking up after the sun.
gabrielito
3/29/2017 8:16am
What's the reason? I'm not tracking, Is it because your seats were too high up and and away from the action?

The Shop

3/29/2017 8:32am
gabrielito wrote:
What's the reason? I'm not tracking, Is it because your seats were too high up and and away from the action?
These are general admission seats. We actually had much better reserved seats and moved to them for the mains. I thought the girl's hat was inappropriate for a venue where little kids were all over the place.

Mini vacation, eh JDub. Do tell! Taking it easy or going to see some sights?
JAFO92
3/29/2017 8:35am
Carlin was right.
peelout
3/29/2017 9:00am
i hear ya.

i've been a supporter of The Chive for years due to the charity work they put out. but their shirts are borderline ridiculous. i say fuck probably 100 times per day, but i don't need to see it written in large bold letters on clothing out in public.
3/29/2017 9:08am
peelout wrote:
i hear ya. i've been a supporter of The Chive for years due to the charity work they put out. but their shirts are borderline ridiculous...
i hear ya.

i've been a supporter of The Chive for years due to the charity work they put out. but their shirts are borderline ridiculous. i say fuck probably 100 times per day, but i don't need to see it written in large bold letters on clothing out in public.
Bwahahahahaha, peely! You fooled me man. I figured your post was going to say, "Can I get her number? Asking for a friend."

Smile

I didn't know that was a chive deal with the hat.
gabrielito
3/29/2017 10:10am
gabrielito wrote:
These are general admission seats. We actually had much better reserved seats and moved to them for the mains. I thought the girl's hat was inappropriate...
These are general admission seats. We actually had much better reserved seats and moved to them for the mains. I thought the girl's hat was inappropriate for a venue where little kids were all over the place.

Yeah, kids these days. She is a girl at a MX race though, it's not like you are at the symphony. As Lorretta said "It wasn't God who made honky tonk angels"
3/29/2017 10:38am Edited Date/Time 3/29/2017 10:39am
gabrielito wrote:
These are general admission seats. We actually had much better reserved seats and moved to them for the mains. I thought the girl's hat was inappropriate...

gabrielito wrote:
Yeah, kids these days. She is a girl at a MX race though, it's not like you are at the symphony. As Lorretta said "It wasn't...
Yeah, kids these days. She is a girl at a MX race though, it's not like you are at the symphony. As Lorretta said "It wasn't God who made honky tonk angels"
A symphony? At least it would have been all adults. But whatever. She's entitled, in a free society, to wear the hat. I support that freedom philosophically, and I've supported it on active duty many years ago. I wish she had used better judgement, but ultimately not my problem.

For many reasons I recently bought 12 acres of land in rural southeast Georgia. I look forward to retiring in less than six months and moving to that property. I think there I can avoid a lot of the morans in the world, and they can avoid me and my old-fashioned views on how things ought to be.
borg
3/29/2017 10:57am
Another low rent indicator is the hat is backwards. I actually like the way girls look in ball caps but not backwards. Not sure that I have ever seen it before in public. Maybe just didn't notice.
JAFO92
3/29/2017 11:07am
A symphony? At least it would have been all adults. But whatever. She's entitled, in a free society, to wear the hat. I support that freedom...
A symphony? At least it would have been all adults. But whatever. She's entitled, in a free society, to wear the hat. I support that freedom philosophically, and I've supported it on active duty many years ago. I wish she had used better judgement, but ultimately not my problem.

For many reasons I recently bought 12 acres of land in rural southeast Georgia. I look forward to retiring in less than six months and moving to that property. I think there I can avoid a lot of the morans in the world, and they can avoid me and my old-fashioned views on how things ought to be.
That will help as long as you are far enough from the city that the idiots cant commute. We are just close nuff to Houston that the city morons *say* they are moving to the rural area because they wanna "live country", but they bring their impatient, rude, in a hurry, asshole city lifestyle and culture with them and it dont take but a few drops of poison to ruin the well.
JW381
3/29/2017 11:08am
gabrielito wrote:

Last day of work at the company I just left was this Monday, and don't start at the new place until next Monday. So I have a few days to just hang out. Too bad this PNW rain refuses to let up Dry
3/29/2017 11:16am
A symphony? At least it would have been all adults. But whatever. She's entitled, in a free society, to wear the hat. I support that freedom...

JAFO92 wrote:
That will help as long as you are far enough from the city that the idiots cant commute. We are just close nuff to Houston that...
That will help as long as you are far enough from the city that the idiots cant commute. We are just close nuff to Houston that the city morons *say* they are moving to the rural area because they wanna "live country", but they bring their impatient, rude, in a hurry, asshole city lifestyle and culture with them and it dont take but a few drops of poison to ruin the well.
Howdy Bobby! Well, the property is about 45 miles north of Jacksonville. Most Jax folks dont want to live in Georgia due to the state income tax there. Should be good.
3/29/2017 11:18am
gabrielito wrote:

JW381 wrote:
Last day of work at the company I just left was this Monday, and don't start at the new place until next Monday. So I have...
Last day of work at the company I just left was this Monday, and don't start at the new place until next Monday. So I have a few days to just hang out. Too bad this PNW rain refuses to let up Dry
Have fun, JDub. Say hi to that pretty wife of yours for me.
dsmith
Fantasy
1294th
3/29/2017 11:18am
gabrielito wrote:

she prob looks like this

3/29/2017 11:24am
gabrielito wrote:

dsmith wrote:
she prob looks like this [img]https://memecrunch.com/meme/4ICVK/hillbilly-girl/image.png[/img]
she prob looks like this

Haha! Actually she was a pretty young lady. Very young though. 16 maybe? I don't know. I can't tell anymore. Saw a girl lately and figured she was around 21. Nope. 13.
Sunhouse
3/29/2017 11:26am
JW381 wrote:
Agreed, although being offended by a cap is not one of them. However, if she says "lit" - punch her in the face Sick
JAFO92
3/29/2017 12:20pm
dsmith wrote:
she prob looks like this [img]https://memecrunch.com/meme/4ICVK/hillbilly-girl/image.png[/img]
she prob looks like this

Oh be honest, youd hit it if no one was lookin'.
akmx17
3/29/2017 12:30pm
Not an adidas fan either.
JM485
3/29/2017 12:45pm
I think every single chick at the races should wear that hat, makes life a lot easier and saves a lot of fights.CoolLaughing

I'm definitely down with the backwards snapbacks to bros.
Brad460
Fantasy
807th
3/29/2017 12:56pm
Here I thought it was the rolled up pants on the girl in the middle...brought back bad memories of my later high school years...rolled up or pinned tight at the ankle Laughing

dsmith
Fantasy
1294th
3/29/2017 1:17pm
dsmith wrote:
she prob looks like this

JAFO92 wrote:
Oh be honest, youd hit it if no one was lookin'.
only if she wears a "single i'll fuck" black baseball hat on backwards and some low top black chuck taylors
Hut
3/29/2017 6:38pm
Classy AF!
IWreckALot
3/30/2017 10:41am
Haha! Actually she was a pretty young lady. Very young though. 16 maybe? I don't know. I can't tell anymore. Saw a girl lately and figured...
Haha! Actually she was a pretty young lady. Very young though. 16 maybe? I don't know. I can't tell anymore. Saw a girl lately and figured she was around 21. Nope. 13.
Damn. That hat at 16? That's a parenting fail.
peelout
3/30/2017 11:13am
peelout wrote:
i hear ya. i've been a supporter of The Chive for years due to the charity work they put out. but their shirts are borderline ridiculous...
i hear ya.

Bwahahahahaha, peely! You fooled me man. I figured your post was going to say, "Can I get her number? Asking for a friend." :) I didn't...
Bwahahahahaha, peely! You fooled me man. I figured your post was going to say, "Can I get her number? Asking for a friend."

Smile

the hat isn't from the chive, but they have plenty of dumbass shirts that say fuck on them.

doesn't offend me in the slightest, but makes me question the character of those who wear them in public
3/30/2017 11:38am
peelout wrote:
i hear ya.

Bwahahahahaha, peely! You fooled me man. I figured your post was going to say, "Can I get her number? Asking for a friend." :) I didn't...

Smile

peelout wrote:
the hat isn't from the chive, but they have plenty of dumbass shirts that say fuck on them. doesn't offend me in the slightest, but makes...
the hat isn't from the chive, but they have plenty of dumbass shirts that say fuck on them.

doesn't offend me in the slightest, but makes me question the character of those who wear them in public
That pretty much sums it up for me. I've got plenty of my own bad habits and embarrassing stories of stupidity. I certainly can't claim to be any better than her.

I guess, with age, and after having raised children, you give thought to some of that stuff though. Like I said above, I wish she would have used better judgment.

I just need to check out, man. I need to get up on that property and get busy and just live. I like going to things like SX, but I don't need to attend another one - been to a bunch. Can't go to concerts anymore because my hearing is more thrashed than Tomac's KX after a national. Pretty sure I'm going to be a homebody once we get moved up to Georgia and away from the city.

One thing I like about up there is one of the guy's I was talking to about building our house told me, "You got to remember people up here do things a little different. They are in no hurry. They are on rural Georgia time."

I love it. Can't wait to get on that time myself.

Post a reply to: Why I Can't Be In Society Anymore

The Latest