Where is Grant Langstons outrage?

newmann
Edited Date/Time 10/14/2015 11:10am
http://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/news/news/crime-law/pbso-probes-3-loxaha…

Or is he even still upset over the legally issued permit his home country gave for the lion hunt?
|
Sandberm
10/14/2015 9:34am
Not to say that there wernt bad things going on at these places and people need to go to jail but...From Newmans link:

"...In one clip provided by ARM and filmed at Medina Farm, a cow is shot in the head, has its throat cut, then while still alive has a rope placed around its partially severed neck before being dragged out of its holding pen by a pick-up..."

Besides the dragging with a pick up truck, thats pretty much how its done whenever Ive been around the farm when the beef is slaughtered. Bullet in the head, it falls to the ground, slit its throat so it will pump all the blood out, then you go to work gutting it out etc. Its a fascinating process really and I think everyone should witness it at least once in their lifetime.

XXVoid MainXX
10/14/2015 9:39am
Yes, it's probably a good idea that people understand what it takes to get that hamburger to their mouth. Might end up with a few more vegetarians. Smile
Titan1
10/14/2015 10:00am
Sandberm wrote:
Not to say that there wernt bad things going on at these places and people need to go to jail but...From Newmans link: "[i]...In one clip...
Not to say that there wernt bad things going on at these places and people need to go to jail but...From Newmans link:

"...In one clip provided by ARM and filmed at Medina Farm, a cow is shot in the head, has its throat cut, then while still alive has a rope placed around its partially severed neck before being dragged out of its holding pen by a pick-up..."

Besides the dragging with a pick up truck, thats pretty much how its done whenever Ive been around the farm when the beef is slaughtered. Bullet in the head, it falls to the ground, slit its throat so it will pump all the blood out, then you go to work gutting it out etc. Its a fascinating process really and I think everyone should witness it at least once in their lifetime.

That's how they always do it on my grandfathers ranch...bullet to the head, slit the throat...then they'd pick it up with a tractor by the back legs and hold it upside down while all the blood drains out. Then skin and butcher it.

And you are exactly right...EVERYONE should witness it, in person, at least once in their lifetime.

The Shop

kongols
10/14/2015 10:18am Edited Date/Time 10/14/2015 10:20am
When I was little we used to grow pigs. The way it was done was hit them in a head with something close to a baseball bat but the end was made out of tank ammo shell, then knife to the heart. I helped a lot to my godfather who was the one always doing the slaughtering.
kongols
10/14/2015 10:32am
Weird story with that. My father was not allowed to be near slaughtering. Whenever he was near, pig would not die. One time it took 9 stabs to the heart, before my father left and pig died. And it was a professional butcher who did the stabbing. After 5-6 times when pigs would not die instantly, they said stay away to my father.
Fantasy
4478th
10/14/2015 10:39am Edited Date/Time 10/14/2015 10:40am
We used one of these on our farm

Post a reply to: Where is Grant Langstons outrage?

The Latest