What if...

logan_140
Edited Date/Time 4/18/2015 1:44pm
Hillary Clinton wins the 2016 presidential election.. Wow send me on a flight out.
|
4stroke4DWIN
4/14/2015 6:29am
Honestly it isn't going to matter who wins, neither side has our best interest in mind.
IWreckALot
4/14/2015 6:39am
Honestly it isn't going to matter who wins, neither side has our best interest in mind.
Gotta vote for the lesser evil. . . which Hillary is not. . .

Part of me wants to say she has no shot at this point. . . but I'm afraid of the methods. Republicans really need a strong contender and voice to beat her.

Could you imagine the after pictures of her presidency. She already looks 90 years old. She'd probably look 200 years old after 4 years on the job.
4stroke4DWIN
4/14/2015 6:41am
IWreckALot wrote:
Gotta vote for the lesser evil. . . which Hillary is not. . . Part of me wants to say she has no shot at this...

Part of me wants to say she has no shot at this point. . . but I'm afraid of the methods. Republicans really need a strong contender and voice to beat her.

Could you imagine the after pictures of her presidency. She already looks 90 years old. She'd probably look 200 years old after 4 years on the job.
True, and yes she is looking pretty haggard these days.
Uncle Tony
4/14/2015 6:42am
Reps got Marco Rubio and Jeb to run against her, I sure the criminal will get elected in 16

The Shop

71Fish
4/14/2015 7:18am
IWreckALot wrote:
Gotta vote for the lesser evil. . . which Hillary is not. . . Part of me wants to say she has no shot at this...

She is way too polarizing. The supporters will vote for her no matter what. The detractors will vote against her no matter what. Their numbers are about even. It's the 80% I between who will decide. You know, the "fly-over" states full of bitter clingers.

I personally don't care much for what the Rep's have put forward either. All I know is I don't want the next president to be named Bush or Clinton. I was active duty during all of the Clinton and Bush years. As much as I liked W and his love for the military, please, not another Bush.

If we could have a do over, I think Hillary would have been a much better President than BHO, even with all her baggage.
borg
4/14/2015 7:22am
This election could actually make a difference. If a Rep wins, that POS ACA could be gutted if not outright repealed. Other than that, it won't matter to me that much. In fact, the entertainment value of a Clinton win could be good. Hillary could revive the old Nixon enemies list and Whitehouse plumbers unit to stifle the leaks about Bill creeping around the Whitehouse at night, sniffing the seats of all the intern's chairs and lubing up the floors and walls. "Cleanup in the oval office hallway"!
It might be a hoot.
hvaughn88
4/14/2015 7:38am
borg wrote:
This election could actually make a difference. If a Rep wins, that POS ACA could be gutted if not outright repealed. Other than that, it won't...
This election could actually make a difference. If a Rep wins, that POS ACA could be gutted if not outright repealed. Other than that, it won't matter to me that much. In fact, the entertainment value of a Clinton win could be good. Hillary could revive the old Nixon enemies list and Whitehouse plumbers unit to stifle the leaks about Bill creeping around the Whitehouse at night, sniffing the seats of all the intern's chairs and lubing up the floors and walls. "Cleanup in the oval office hallway"!
It might be a hoot.
Just did my taxes yesterday. The health care penalty did not make me a happy camper. I guess I might as well just go ahead and fork out the money for health insurance next year so I at least have something to show for spending my money as opposed to just paying a penalty.
4/14/2015 7:59am
I'm working with a very liberal doctor today and he said he would vote for Bush III before Hilary. I don't think she could count on any of the male vote. Or anyone that has ever had to work under a female for that matter!
NV825
Fantasy
2730th
4/14/2015 8:19am
Rand Paul 2016!
IWreckALot
4/14/2015 8:26am
71Fish wrote:
She is way too polarizing. The supporters will vote for her no matter what. The detractors will vote against her no matter what. Their numbers are...
She is way too polarizing. The supporters will vote for her no matter what. The detractors will vote against her no matter what. Their numbers are about even. It's the 80% I between who will decide. You know, the "fly-over" states full of bitter clingers.

I personally don't care much for what the Rep's have put forward either. All I know is I don't want the next president to be named Bush or Clinton. I was active duty during all of the Clinton and Bush years. As much as I liked W and his love for the military, please, not another Bush.

If we could have a do over, I think Hillary would have been a much better President than BHO, even with all her baggage.
Yea and from what I understand, even democrats can't tolerate much of her.

It's sad what the republican party has become. And it also just highlights the problem of a two party system that it has become.

I definitely don't want another Bush and certainly not another Clinton.

Why is it so difficult to find a president that is all about not fucking over the population. . .
MR. X
4/14/2015 8:37am
IWreckALot wrote:

She's gonna look like Yoda in a pant suit with huge cankles.
71Fish
4/14/2015 8:57am
IWreckALot wrote:

MR. X wrote:
Look how much Obama has aged, and W Bush for that matter while in office. W looks great now.
Lane-O103
4/14/2015 8:58am
Anymore it seems like either candidate doesn't have the nations priorities in check
hvaughn88
4/14/2015 9:00am
seems like for any politician to get elected to office, they owe too many people a favor once they get there. Probably has a lot to do with why we get such twisted policies.
4stroke4DWIN
4/14/2015 9:02am
IWreckALot wrote:

MR. X wrote:
Laughing
CR250Rider
4/14/2015 9:57am
borg wrote:
This election could actually make a difference. If a Rep wins, that POS ACA could be gutted if not outright repealed. Other than that, it won't...
It might be a hoot.
hvaughn88 wrote:
Just did my taxes yesterday. The health care penalty did not make me a happy camper. I guess I might as well just go ahead and...
Just did my taxes yesterday. The health care penalty did not make me a happy camper. I guess I might as well just go ahead and fork out the money for health insurance next year so I at least have something to show for spending my money as opposed to just paying a penalty.
If you don’t have health insurance in 2015, you’ll have to pay a 2% penalty of your yearly household income.

In 2016, the fees rise to 2.5% of your household income.

Thanks Obamma
rosebud441
4/14/2015 9:57am Edited Date/Time 4/14/2015 9:57am
Its gonna be sweet!! Hilary's awesome.

AND I cannot wait to have Bill back too (ahh the 90's)... Kick some ass Clinton's!!!!

Flame on folks!!

4/14/2015 10:12am
I wanted to start a Hilary meme thread but this will have to do. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/04/14/87416/s1200_11078240_10205626215567257_2239172784661013971_n.jpg[/img]
I wanted to start a Hilary meme thread but this will have to do.

LaughingLaughing
h&m_cycle
4/14/2015 11:22am
logan_140 wrote:
Hillary Clinton wins the 2016 presidential election.. Wow send me on a flight out.
She would never carry Polk County, no Dem. ever will, still got people listening to 8 tracks there.

Go to Prison for Titty Bars or a Sex Toy/Video store. They charge you with Racketeering, looking @ 5 years.

Still Loved living off of 27 right on the edge of the county though.
h&m_cycle
4/14/2015 11:25am
I still can't believe John McCain picked Sarah Palin...

I mean WTF!

philG
4/14/2015 3:03pm
Uncle Tony wrote:
Reps got Marco Rubio and Jeb to run against her, I sure the criminal will get elected in 16
which one ???
71Fish
4/14/2015 3:48pm
h&m_cycle wrote:
I still can't believe John McCain picked Sarah Palin... I mean WTF! [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/04/14/87430/s1200_ecjuMAd.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/04/14/87431/s1200_images_7.jpg[/img]

I mean WTF!

I'd be happy with Obama's sealed school records.
h&m_cycle
4/14/2015 4:00pm Edited Date/Time 4/14/2015 4:03pm
h&m_cycle wrote:
I still can't believe John McCain picked Sarah Palin... I mean WTF! [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/04/14/87430/s1200_ecjuMAd.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/04/14/87431/s1200_images_7.jpg[/img]

I mean WTF!

71Fish wrote:
I'd be happy with Obama's sealed school records.
President Bush on his father, Prescott Bush doing business with the nazis.

Homey55
4/14/2015 4:48pm
Quote from Hillary's announcement commercial "The cards are stacked in favor of the people at the top"

If that does not scare you, I don't know what does. Buckle up for big wars with either Bush or Clinton.

Post a reply to: What if...

The Latest