What a fucking bullshit!!!!!

kongols
Edited Date/Time 3/21/2015 10:58am
Total fucking bullshit. Whoever wrote it has no idea what he`s talking about. Jews has nothing to do with it. Those men were fighting against russians who were more evil than germans. Russia occupied Latvia in 1939 and did unimaginable things to Latvia. What a fucking bullshit.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/03/12/jews-in-baltics-fear-creep-anti-semitism/
|
kongols
3/16/2015 10:29am
Fox News can go fuck themselves.
kongols
3/16/2015 10:33am
Why is jews do not talk about russians who killed 7 million ukrainians in two years. Fucking get of your high horse.
huck
3/16/2015 10:51am
"What? No, I hadn't heard that!"

The Shop

kongols
3/16/2015 11:01am
After WW2 a lot of latvian men stayed ia a woods and were fighting against russian occupation. Does that make them nazis and anti-semits. Fucking NO. They were fighting for free Latvia. For years.
kongols
3/16/2015 11:37am
Funny thing. All the anti-fascists and organizations that create this myth that fascism and anti-semitism is on a rise in eastern Europa are funded by Kremlin. At least here in Latvia they are.
FlickitFlat
Fantasy
662nd
3/16/2015 12:15pm
I have no doubt you know what you are talking about. I wouldn't even begin to debate that. I'm just curious what in the article isn't true. I read it as they were talking about fears of Anti-semitism and gave some examples of why. Is none of the examples they gave true? They don't even seem to be talking about the same subject matter that you are.
kongols
3/16/2015 12:24pm
I have no doubt you know what you are talking about. I wouldn't even begin to debate that. I'm just curious what in the article isn't...
I have no doubt you know what you are talking about. I wouldn't even begin to debate that. I'm just curious what in the article isn't true. I read it as they were talking about fears of Anti-semitism and gave some examples of why. Is none of the examples they gave true? They don't even seem to be talking about the same subject matter that you are.
“We have to say that the support of Hitler and rewriting history to turn Hitler into a liberator of this area is not a western value.”- Dovid Katz, Yiddish scholar

Total fucking bullshit. Non of it is true. The whole article is full of it.
kongols
3/16/2015 12:27pm Edited Date/Time 3/16/2015 12:27pm
My grandfather had 11 children (12 to be exact, youngest died at birth). Just before war he built a new house and barn ( he was a farmer). Germans came and burnt it down to the ground. Russians did the same to his neighbor. Do you think my grandfather saw russians as liberators? Fuck no.
kongols
3/16/2015 12:40pm
This parade happened today too. 16th of March is when Latvia remembers those fallen fighting in a legion. Most of them where just patriots who had no choice. Russia was fucking evil in their eyes. They were fighting for Latvia. Russians and jewish groups sponsored by Russia ramps up the myth about fascism on a rise here every year around this time. I have no doubt that the timing for that article in Fox News were deliberately picked March 16th. It`s just a day when old men from all around the world come to Riga to pay honors to their fallen brothers in arms.

FlickitFlat
Fantasy
662nd
3/16/2015 1:22pm
Wow, your Grandpa and family had a lot to endure. Thanks for explaining it because I totally read it different from what you explained. I thought it was coming from a perspective of Jews in Europe are scared and fear they might have to head to Israel kind of story. I didn't realize it had a back drop of being a yearly propaganda event.
4stroke4DWIN
3/16/2015 2:45pm
Kongols always reminds me that we as in the USA are so damn fortunate not to have to deal with what he has to deal with on the daily. Hats off Kongols. Stay safe my man........
wildbill
3/16/2015 3:57pm
kongols wrote:
Fox News can go fuck themselves.
seth505 wrote:
Agreed
Maybe someone is pulling strings and using hatred, fear, and war as a problem, reaction, solution?
Atmos
3/18/2015 10:33am
Fox News. Full of shit? Say it isn't so!
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
3/18/2015 11:06am Edited Date/Time 3/18/2015 11:06am
I have no doubt you know what you are talking about. I wouldn't even begin to debate that. I'm just curious what in the article isn't...
kongols wrote:
“We have to say that the support of Hitler and rewriting history to turn Hitler into a liberator of this area is not a western value.”-...
“We have to say that the support of Hitler and rewriting history to turn Hitler into a liberator of this area is not a western value.”- Dovid Katz, Yiddish scholar

Dovid Katz said it, all they did was quote him.

An Estonian museum exhibition mocking the Holocaust, a stage musical celebrating the life of a notorious Latvian Nazi mass murderer and the repatriation of the remains of a Lithuanian leader long linked to Nazis have all contributed to a climate of hate that has Jews on edge.

After complaints from Jewish groups, Lithuania’s much heralded Museum of the Genocide in the capital, Vilnius, only recently created a section acknowledging the annihilation of the once flourishing Lithuanian pre-war Jewish community of more than 200,000 that was very nearly wiped out, many at the hands of Lithuanians.

In Talinn, Estonia, a highly controversial Holocaust-themed exhibition caused outrage last month when, among its exhibits, was a picture showing the iconic Hollywood sign replaced by the word "Holocaust," which some perceived as a suggestion the genocide was an entertainment event. Another sick exhibit recreated a gas chamber and had 20 naked actors pretending to be Jews playing tag, seemingly suggesting there was humor in the gas chambers experience. The exhibits were eventually withdrawn.

In October 2014 a Latvian musical ‘Cukurs, Herbert Cukurs’ premiered celebrating the life of the ‘Butcher of Riga,’ Herbert Cukurs, who was tracked down and killed by Israel’s Mossad intelligence service in Montevideo, Uruguay, more than 20 years after he fled Europe. He had overseen the murder of many thousands of Jews in his native Latvia where he had been a pre-war national hero. He was witnessed personally shooting more than 500.

I guess the Jews are supposed to be happy about this shit? Are these statement false or not?
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
3/18/2015 12:43pm
You really need a new "news" source.

Faux News is all about fear-mongering.
APLMAN99
3/18/2015 2:20pm
kongols wrote:
“We have to say that the support of Hitler and rewriting history to turn Hitler into a liberator of this area is not a western value.”-...

Hard to claim that none of it is true......

tp4
3/18/2015 2:20pm
thet all fear monger..but graham leger ..one america news is better
71Fish
3/18/2015 5:12pm
GuyB wrote:

What do you recommend?
Nighttrain
3/18/2015 5:49pm
Check out Dan Carlin's Podcasts: Hardcore History, Blueprint of Armageddon (WW1). I never knew much about that war except my grandfather survived the trenches.
Original 44
3/18/2015 6:18pm
GuyB wrote:

Could say the same thing about MSNBC. Every news channel has a agenda, really sad.
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
3/18/2015 6:42pm Edited Date/Time 3/18/2015 6:46pm
GuyB wrote:

71Fish wrote:
What do you recommend?
I asked a simple question for Kong are these statement true or not? Fear mongering or not, plays making fun of Holocaust victims would be no different than plays making fun of lynching victims. We know how that would go over. I guess Guyb directed that at me, but I watch all kinds of news. I can tolerate CNN enough that i leave it on for hours and listen while I am working on computers or whatever. I watch Al Jazeera news, PBS. Most Networks sit around defending the Lefts mistakes and constantly dogging the right. No disrespect Guy I really don't want a clicking. Isn't MSNBC's constant attack on the Right fear mongering? When a network defends a lefty while attacking a righty when they have done the exact same thing, isn't that fear mongering?
Oh well that probably didn't make sense but it seems like a fair assessment to me.
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
3/18/2015 6:45pm Edited Date/Time 3/18/2015 6:46pm
tp4 wrote:
thet all fear monger..but graham leger ..one america news is better
Not sure I have seen One America I will check it out. Seems to me if someone started a Network that had no agenda and just reported the news without a slant they could get rich. Don't need to be told how I should feel, give me the facts and let me decide. Someone told me to watch PBS news because it was like that, I had a good laugh after watching it.
Old-Man
3/18/2015 6:53pm
BBC America channel
Old-Man
3/18/2015 6:55pm
Title of this thread is growing on me, I see Tee-shirts and bumper stickers
71Fish
3/18/2015 7:07pm
Old-Man wrote:
BBC America channel
I watch BBCA most mornings. Great for world news.
Fantasy
4452nd
3/18/2015 7:25pm
Nighttrain wrote:
Check out Dan Carlin's Podcasts: Hardcore History, Blueprint of Armageddon (WW1). I never knew much about that war except my grandfather survived the trenches.
Dan Carlin's Podcasts are great though few and far between.
Nighttrain
3/18/2015 8:20pm
308 wrote:
Dan Carlin's Podcasts are great though few and far between.
Yea, he has the Common Sense podcasts about once a month or so. The Hardcore History ones I really dig. Wrath of Khans and the WW1 series's have loads of info I never would have known.
kongols
3/18/2015 9:55pm Edited Date/Time 3/18/2015 10:34pm
Crash82 wrote:
Dovid Katz said it, all they did was quote him. [b] An Estonian museum exhibition mocking the Holocaust, a stage musical celebrating the life of a...
Dovid Katz said it, all they did was quote him.

An Estonian museum exhibition mocking the Holocaust, a stage musical celebrating the life of a notorious Latvian Nazi mass murderer and the repatriation of the remains of a Lithuanian leader long linked to Nazis have all contributed to a climate of hate that has Jews on edge.

After complaints from Jewish groups, Lithuania’s much heralded Museum of the Genocide in the capital, Vilnius, only recently created a section acknowledging the annihilation of the once flourishing Lithuanian pre-war Jewish community of more than 200,000 that was very nearly wiped out, many at the hands of Lithuanians.

In Talinn, Estonia, a highly controversial Holocaust-themed exhibition caused outrage last month when, among its exhibits, was a picture showing the iconic Hollywood sign replaced by the word "Holocaust," which some perceived as a suggestion the genocide was an entertainment event. Another sick exhibit recreated a gas chamber and had 20 naked actors pretending to be Jews playing tag, seemingly suggesting there was humor in the gas chambers experience. The exhibits were eventually withdrawn.

In October 2014 a Latvian musical ‘Cukurs, Herbert Cukurs’ premiered celebrating the life of the ‘Butcher of Riga,’ Herbert Cukurs, who was tracked down and killed by Israel’s Mossad intelligence service in Montevideo, Uruguay, more than 20 years after he fled Europe. He had overseen the murder of many thousands of Jews in his native Latvia where he had been a pre-war national hero. He was witnessed personally shooting more than 500.

I guess the Jews are supposed to be happy about this shit? Are these statement false or not?
Cukurs was a great part of Latvian history pre-WW2. Aviator, avio-constructor, he also was high ranking officer in our military. When Germans came he was about to be arrested by them, but was saved by Latvian secret police chief Arajs. If Arajs didn`t save him he was to be eliminated along with his family as that was what rusians and germans were doing, they eliminated all of Latvia pre-war elite. Because he was a high ranking officer he was offered the post of head of transportation in secret police. History is moot on whether he witnessed any of shootings, but he did provide transportation for shooting victims. In that play he was called a murderer at the end.
Cukurs saved few jews from execution. Couple he hid in his garage where he made them mechanics. He saved little jewish girl who he sort of adopted and later when they fled for south america he took her along with his family.
To say that he was tracked down and killed by Mossad is bullshit. He was killed-yes. He never hid , he lived his life openly. He never changed his name. He opened his business in Brasil- boat and plane rentals. He and his family lived openly there. There were 48 jewish organizations in that area and everyone knew who he was. Jews accused all of his family, they even said that his daughter also was a murderer and major in secret police even though she was 7 years old during that time. As I said history is moot. Officially he was never accused of anything, there was no trial, nothing. His daughter wrote a letter to ask for fathers rehabilitation but was denied as there was no case to rehabilitate him from. Jewish organizations decided that he was a murderer and that`s it.

That article is bullshit. Yes it has facts about our past that we are not proud of, but to say that jews are scared or that anti-semitism or fascism is on a rise just because of those three facts is bullshit. It`s our history. You have to own it.

Post a reply to: What a fucking bullshit!!!!!

The Latest