Wear your Seatbelt kids, Yikes

rosebud441
Edited Date/Time 1/22/2016 5:09pm
Watch;
|
DownSouth
1/22/2016 2:42pm
Holy cow! Blink

That looked like perfect execution of the triple lindy. I hope the guy stuck the landing and is okay.
1/22/2016 3:24pm
Crazy stuff.

I've been wearing seatbelts religiously since around 1979 and insist any passenger of mine does as well, no exceptions.

Breaking point for me started when a friend of mine was running his nice 55 Chevy down the highway (probably a little over the speed limit) and a tie rod broke sending them offroad and ejecting the passenger who was also a friend on mine and the car rolled over him and killed him instantly, the driver didn't even hardly get bruised.

It's not worth what either of them or their families went through. I grew up in the times when you rode in the bed of a pickup and nobody ever got hurt, times have changed.
peelout
1/22/2016 3:33pm
Crazy stuff. I've been wearing seatbelts religiously since around 1979 and insist any passenger of mine does as well, no exceptions. Breaking point for me started...
Crazy stuff.

I've been wearing seatbelts religiously since around 1979 and insist any passenger of mine does as well, no exceptions.

Breaking point for me started when a friend of mine was running his nice 55 Chevy down the highway (probably a little over the speed limit) and a tie rod broke sending them offroad and ejecting the passenger who was also a friend on mine and the car rolled over him and killed him instantly, the driver didn't even hardly get bruised.

It's not worth what either of them or their families went through. I grew up in the times when you rode in the bed of a pickup and nobody ever got hurt, times have changed.
close friend of mine's son was killed riding in the bed of a truck when another vehicle ran a stop-sign and broad sided them... scary stuff indeed, growing up in the country we always rode in the bed of a truck

The Shop

Falcon
Fantasy
856th
1/22/2016 5:09pm
Yeah, I rode in the back of a pickup so many times I don't know how to count it. Did that to stare at my brand-new '86 RM125 on the way home from the dealership. I can't believe that it was only so (relatively) recently that we could get away with that shiz... things sure have changed a lot.

Post a reply to: Wear your Seatbelt kids, Yikes

The Latest