We were just laughing at the fact that racism can be a double standard..

FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
Edited Date/Time 7/13/2015 3:23pm
I am in no way racist. I was sitting here watching tv with a few of my best friends one of which is black and the other is Asian when a commercial came on for blackonlymeet.com or something like that. It's a dating site I guess. My buddy says, "could you imagine if that said white only meet.com?" It would be headline Fox news, al Sharpton would be screeming to the moon. But we laughed hysterically for quite a few minutes about it. Hardest we have laughed in years about something that is not that funny. I can't even get my one buddy to hardly smile but he was in tears laughing. Idiocracy in full affect.
|
TerryB
7/9/2015 8:10am
Haven't you heard? Only White folks can be racist, duh!
Brosho
7/9/2015 8:26am
What the hell is JDate. That is Jewish most all 99% of the Jews in the US are White.

It's an absolutely stupid argument that always come up. Whites could NEVER put WHITE in the front of an establishment or business name because of all the years it did so for total racist reasons. Show me where blacks put blacks only on everything before or during slavery and during The Jim Crow years???? White America started that racist crap here, but is now trying to use it against blacks when they advertise towards blacks because white America never allow blacks into thier establishments and clubs and such.

Why would that be so funny to you?
hillbilly
7/9/2015 8:35am
Brosho wrote:
What the hell is JDate. That is Jewish most all 99% of the Jews in the US are White. It's an absolutely stupid argument that always...
What the hell is JDate. That is Jewish most all 99% of the Jews in the US are White.

It's an absolutely stupid argument that always come up. Whites could NEVER put WHITE in the front of an establishment or business name because of all the years it did so for total racist reasons. Show me where blacks put blacks only on everything before or during slavery and during The Jim Crow years???? White America started that racist crap here, but is now trying to use it against blacks when they advertise towards blacks because white America never allow blacks into thier establishments and clubs and such.

Why would that be so funny to you?
uh,do what now?
hillbilly
7/9/2015 8:36am
TerryB wrote:
Haven't you heard? Only White folks can be racist, duh!
Farmers only .com

The Shop

FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
7/9/2015 8:39am Edited Date/Time 7/12/2015 11:08am
That it is still a double standard. Then and now. Racism and slavery are stupid but it sells for big government I guess. Sucks in all ways.
Uncle Tony
7/9/2015 8:45am
What about ourtime.com? Fastest growing minority's, getting old
mxb2
7/9/2015 9:00am
Double standards, here is a great idea if it offends anyone dont say it or watch it. Cant have it both ways.
hillbilly
7/9/2015 9:09am
if not for double standards liberals would have no standards at all.
SEE ARE125
7/9/2015 10:49am
I totally get what the OP is saying. It seems like the same people who are preaching about equality are the same ones who are segregating themselves through stuff like that. They want to celebrate their differences(sexual orientation, race, gender, etc) but also don't want to be thought of as being different. Very contradictory, IMO. I think everyone needs to stop putting themselves into meaningless little groups and instead join the big group known as humans.
hvaughn88
7/9/2015 11:00am
SEE ARE125 wrote:
I totally get what the OP is saying. It seems like the same people who are preaching about equality are the same ones who are segregating...
I totally get what the OP is saying. It seems like the same people who are preaching about equality are the same ones who are segregating themselves through stuff like that. They want to celebrate their differences(sexual orientation, race, gender, etc) but also don't want to be thought of as being different. Very contradictory, IMO. I think everyone needs to stop putting themselves into meaningless little groups and instead join the big group known as humans.
Will Kumbaya be played on the acoustic or a Capella?

Just kidding.
P
7/9/2015 11:09am
FLmxer wrote:
I am in no way racist. I was sitting here watching tv with a few of my best friends one of which is black and the...
I am in no way racist. I was sitting here watching tv with a few of my best friends one of which is black and the other is Asian when a commercial came on for blackonlymeet.com or something like that. It's a dating site I guess. My buddy says, "could you imagine if that said white only meet.com?" It would be headline Fox news, al Sharpton would be screeming to the moon. But we laughed hysterically for quite a few minutes about it. Hardest we have laughed in years about something that is not that funny. I can't even get my one buddy to hardly smile but he was in tears laughing. Idiocracy in full affect.
There are probably more white chicks on that site than black chicks...............Wink

There is no such thing as "all black" anything in America.

P
Brosho
7/9/2015 11:45am
FLmxer wrote:
That it is still a double standard. Then and now. Racism and slavery are stupid but it sells for big government I guess. Sucks in all...
That it is still a double standard. Then and now. Racism and slavery are stupid but it sells for big government I guess. Sucks in all ways.
Again. Since you are hard at hearing/reading. White America put "Whites Only" on damn near everything in America for a very long time, due to thier Hate and Racist reasons only. My parents had to deal with those "Whites Only" signs in thier life time and my parents are still living. So NO white people can get away with that crap today. It has nothing to do with 500 years ago.
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
7/9/2015 11:47am
P. I've never seen a White guy in the Black panthers.....
Brosho
7/9/2015 11:47am
FLmxer wrote:
I am in no way racist. I was sitting here watching tv with a few of my best friends one of which is black and the...
P wrote:
There are probably more white chicks on that site than black chicks...............Wink

P
Exactly. Everything that has the word "Black" on it has always allowed other races of people to attend, unlike all the sh*t that had "Whites Only" on it.
Brosho
7/9/2015 11:48am
Crash82 wrote:
You can be the first one Crash. Go sign up
P
7/9/2015 11:50am
Crash82 wrote:
I'll bet there are some white chicks in the background somewhere.............come on now, you know it.

P
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
7/9/2015 11:50am
FLmxer wrote:
That it is still a double standard. Then and now. Racism and slavery are stupid but it sells for big government I guess. Sucks in all...
Brosho wrote:
Again. Since you are hard at hearing/reading. White America put "Whites Only" on damn near everything in America for a very long time, due to thier...
Again. Since you are hard at hearing/reading. White America put "Whites Only" on damn near everything in America for a very long time, due to thier Hate and Racist reasons only. My parents had to deal with those "Whites Only" signs in thier life time and my parents are still living. So NO white people can get away with that crap today. It has nothing to do with 500 years ago.
I have never put a sign up so why put a guilt trip on me. If it wasn't okay then why is it suddenly okay now for any race? Judge everyone by the content of their character, all the time, not just when it fits your agenda.
mxb2
7/9/2015 11:52am
Crash82 wrote:
yea, try to join, get turned down, then sue, like the other racists do. cry racial discrimination .
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
7/9/2015 11:55am
FLmxer wrote:
P wrote:

P
Brosho wrote:
Exactly. Everything that has the word "Black" on it has always allowed other races of people to attend, unlike all the sh*t that had "Whites Only"...
Exactly. Everything that has the word "Black" on it has always allowed other races of people to attend, unlike all the sh*t that had "Whites Only" on it.
That is true and I am sorry for that but not today. We should just be equal and not even have to go there anymore. It's unfortunate.
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
7/9/2015 11:55am
Crash82 wrote:
Brosho wrote:
I could probably pull it off but why would i want to? Fuck the panthers, they are brave on TV with the President backing them but they won't screw with any true bad ass folks.
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
7/9/2015 11:57am
Crash82 wrote:
P wrote:
I'll bet there are some white chicks in the background somewhere.............come on now, you know it.

P
Maybe that's where the rivers of White blood will come from because those punks are all talk.
Brosho
7/9/2015 11:58am
FLmxer wrote:
Brosho wrote:
Again. Since you are hard at hearing/reading. White America put "Whites Only" on damn near everything in America for a very long time, due to thier...
Crash82 wrote:
I have never put a sign up so why put a guilt trip on me. If it wasn't okay then why is it suddenly okay now...
I have never put a sign up so why put a guilt trip on me. If it wasn't okay then why is it suddenly okay now for any race? Judge everyone by the content of their character, all the time, not just when it fits your agenda.
Again you can go join the black panthers if you like. None of the black named organizations have said "No Whites". Only white folks have made signs and organizations that said "No Colored People" and "Whites Only"
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
7/9/2015 12:00pm
Crash82 wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
yea, try to join, get turned down, then sue, like the other racists do. cry racial discrimination .
Haha
P
7/9/2015 12:03pm
Crash82 wrote:
Brosho wrote:
Crash82 wrote:
I could probably pull it off but why would i want to? Fuck the panthers, they are brave on TV with the President backing them but...
I could probably pull it off but why would i want to? Fuck the panthers, they are brave on TV with the President backing them but they won't screw with any true bad ass folks.
BTW, the Black Panther party of today is not the same Black Panther Party of the 1960's. I believe that an official statement was released to clarify that.

P
Brosho
7/9/2015 12:04pm
P wrote:

P
Brosho wrote:
Exactly. Everything that has the word "Black" on it has always allowed other races of people to attend, unlike all the sh*t that had "Whites Only"...
FLmxer wrote:
That is true and I am sorry for that but not today. We should just be equal and not even have to go there anymore. It's...
That is true and I am sorry for that but not today. We should just be equal and not even have to go there anymore. It's unfortunate.
Do you realize that even in my lifetime early 70s I have also seen signs on white establishments in Alabama and Florida. Heck one summer a white guy at a gas station in Texas told my dad "I Don't sell Gas to Black People" while we were all in the station wagon we were traveling in. We barely made it to another gas station almost ran out of gas.
7/9/2015 12:08pm
Brosho wrote:
Again you can go join the black panthers if you like. None of the black named organizations have said "No Whites". Only white folks have made...
Again you can go join the black panthers if you like. None of the black named organizations have said "No Whites". Only white folks have made signs and organizations that said "No Colored People" and "Whites Only"
....at least 50 years ago......

The majority of the people that are alive now had absolutely nothing to do with that and don't owe you anything.

7/9/2015 12:16pm
FLmxer wrote:
Brosho wrote:
What year(s) was it when your parents had to deal with the "Whites Only" signs and what state(s) were they in at the time? What type of establishment(s) had those signs?
Brosho
7/9/2015 12:16pm
Brosho wrote:
Again you can go join the black panthers if you like. None of the black named organizations have said "No Whites". Only white folks have made...

The majority of the people that are alive now had absolutely nothing to do with that and don't owe you anything.

What exactly did I ask for?
P
7/9/2015 12:25pm
Brosho wrote:

Brosho wrote:
What exactly did I ask for?
That's what I was thinking! Who said that anyone "owed" anyone anything?

P
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
7/9/2015 12:29pm
Brosho wrote:

Bingo.

Post a reply to: We were just laughing at the fact that racism can be a double standard..

The Latest