WW3 just started

hillbilly
Edited Date/Time 9/25/2014 2:39pm
We are bombing Syria.

I hope they burn enuff of those bastard so the smell will be drifting thru my holler.
|
9/22/2014 7:58pm
Agree. 90% of those people hate Americans and would like nothing more than to murder us and our children..
Damn rite, bomb them fuckers and send them to hell so they can be molested by 70 homosexuals.

This is justifiable anger. These are the people with the same train of thought that murderd the innocent victims on 9/11.
Fuck them.

The Shop

borg
9/22/2014 8:31pm
Oh yeah. Lets stick our fucking noses into more mid east bullshit. It's worked out so well for us so far. Getting out of there was just about the only thing I liked about Obama. Now it's officially 0 things I like about him. I guess he needs his own war to be a real President.

Maybe we can work that paltry 90% up to 100.
Sunhouse
9/22/2014 9:35pm
If they did it to help the Syrian government, the Middle Eastern and Russian relations might actually have been getting better and more stable. Instead they say f-you to every one of them. I think the Syrian people have every right to be angry at the Western countries and their foreign policies. ISIS was armed and trained by Nato countries, harrassing the Syrian people and we didn't do shit except for almost attacking Syria even though we knew the "moderate" rebels were behind the chem-attacks last year.
MotoMo165
9/22/2014 10:37pm
The elite are about to become even richer with all that new oil they'll soon acquire. Murica Cool
9/23/2014 3:48am
Sunhouse wrote:
If they did it to help the Syrian government, the Middle Eastern and Russian relations might actually have been getting better and more stable. Instead they...
If they did it to help the Syrian government, the Middle Eastern and Russian relations might actually have been getting better and more stable. Instead they say f-you to every one of them. I think the Syrian people have every right to be angry at the Western countries and their foreign policies. ISIS was armed and trained by Nato countries, harrassing the Syrian people and we didn't do shit except for almost attacking Syria even though we knew the "moderate" rebels were behind the chem-attacks last year.

Aw man you are so nieve, First of all they dont hate us bucuz of American policies, they hate us becuz of thier muslim doctrine, which views us as infidells. They hated and wanted to murder us 100 years ago before there was any forign policies and they still hate us, its a religious thing to them.

Russia and Syrian alliance, haha, well i'll sleep better at nite knowing radical terrorist muslums who want to murder Americana now has a superpower to back em.

ISIS was armed and trained by Nato.. your an idiot.
ISIS took those American weapons by overrunning the Iraqi army and have been using them against an American they can.

Thank God we're not fighting them on iur own turf, better to fight them over thier, than here..

Oh, and im not saying F you to every single one of em, civillians and all, no, just to the ones that want to kill Americans,wich happens to most of em.
These people actually teach thier children to hate and kill Americans...

Quit watching msnbc, they're nothing but a radical left wing propagandists, that do as much damage to this country as any radical muslim.by makig the easilly influenced like you believe its our own fault for them hating us. Its not.and they will never stop, untill we stop them, or atleast try.
Sunhouse
9/23/2014 4:20am
Sunhouse wrote:
If they did it to help the Syrian government, the Middle Eastern and Russian relations might actually have been getting better and more stable. Instead they...
Aw man you are so nieve, First of all they dont hate us bucuz of American policies, they hate us becuz of thier muslim doctrine, which...

Aw man you are so nieve, First of all they dont hate us bucuz of American policies, they hate us becuz of thier muslim doctrine, which views us as infidells. They hated and wanted to murder us 100 years ago before there was any forign policies and they still hate us, its a religious thing to them.

Russia and Syrian alliance, haha, well i'll sleep better at nite knowing radical terrorist muslums who want to murder Americana now has a superpower to back em.

ISIS took those American weapons by overrunning the Iraqi army and have been using them against an American they can.

Thank God we're not fighting them on iur own turf, better to fight them over thier, than here..

Oh, and im not saying F you to every single one of em, civillians and all, no, just to the ones that want to kill Americans,wich happens to most of em.

Quit watching msnbc, they're nothing but a radical left wing propagandists, that do as much damage to this country as any radical muslim.by makig the easilly influenced like you believe its our own fault for them hating us. Its not.and they will never stop, untill we stop them, or atleast try.
I suggest you read up on Syria, because your entire post shows you have very little knowledge about it.
I don`t blame you, I wouldn`t have any either if it wasn`t for my Christian Syrian friend. But Syria has been a secularized country for years! The usual "they are badies, and we needs to get their ass, they are all muslim" BS is not going to cut it.

It`s a well known fact that the US, France and England have fed the rebels with weapons and training. This has been informed of numerous times from the respective authorities publically. These so called "moderate rebels" (often Foreign fighters) are destabilizing the country and its government. The chem-attacks were reason enough to attack Syria last year, but it did nothing for the conflict when it turned out these weapons were used by the rebels Our governments supported. ISIS, Al Nusra, FSA etc. are all fighting Al Assad, but they are our enemies too. Al Nusra is Al Qaida in Syria, the FSA is a radical muslim Group With many members jumping ship to ISIS.

It`s a disgrace to us Westerners how the Syrian People have been suffering partly through our governments policies. All of a sudden we want join in on attacking the rebels, but we refuse to cooperate With Iran, Syria and Russia in achieving a common goal. It`s pathetic! Imagine what it could do for diplomacy world wide!
IWreckALot
9/23/2014 5:03am
I'm not sure I'm ready to call it WW3 just yet. It seems like Syrian government half way wanted us to do it. And there are other middle eastern countries that are involved too so it's not like it's just America doing the dirty work.
hillbilly
9/23/2014 5:25am
IWreckALot wrote:
I'm not sure I'm ready to call it WW3 just yet. It seems like Syrian government half way wanted us to do it. And there are...
I'm not sure I'm ready to call it WW3 just yet. It seems like Syrian government half way wanted us to do it. And there are other middle eastern countries that are involved too so it's not like it's just America doing the dirty work.
Its in the perfect spot for Russia Turkey and Iran to jump in,and,how fitting considering the countries didn't exist till after ww1.
9/23/2014 5:57am
I just hope they had at least most of them all gathered up in one spot there when they started raining the bombs down on em!

I think for the betterment of the world all nations need to come together to exterminate these rodents where ever they live!
9/23/2014 6:41am
WW3? Lol this is the dust still settling from WW1. Hardly WW3 just mommy in daddy getting the kids back in line.
motosmith
9/23/2014 7:00am
ISIS is just a group of radical Jihadist, just the same as Al Qaeda. There are many more groups besides ISIS and Al Qaeda that are radical. Actually the population of Jihadist is equivalent to the entire population of the United States and every single one of them want all of Western Society dead.

Launching a war against ISIS is the equivalent to trying to kill everyone in the United States by launching air strikes at Washougal, Washington. It's a joke. We will put the hurt on that particular group (ISIS) but there are many more where they came from.
IWreckALot
9/23/2014 7:20am
hillbilly wrote:
Its in the perfect spot for Russia Turkey and Iran to jump in,and,how fitting considering the countries didn't exist till after ww1.
If Russia jumps in, it's going to get ugly. Russia has already said they believe we are destabilizing the region by bombing it. . . as if it was stable to begin with. Putin is a little delusional on that. And he's a loose cannon. I could see him stirring the pot just because.

I thought I heard Iran was involved in our strategy against IS. Is that wrong? I know they were trying to bundle their nuclear program into the negotiation over taking it to IS.
9/23/2014 9:07am Edited Date/Time 9/23/2014 9:08am
Well Obama finally got bombs into Syria just like he wanted all along, had to get creative but made it happen.
hillbilly
9/23/2014 9:27am
hillbilly wrote:
IWreckALot wrote:
If Russia jumps in, it's going to get ugly. Russia has already said they believe we are destabilizing the region by bombing it. . . as...
If Russia jumps in, it's going to get ugly. Russia has already said they believe we are destabilizing the region by bombing it. . . as if it was stable to begin with. Putin is a little delusional on that. And he's a loose cannon. I could see him stirring the pot just because.

I thought I heard Iran was involved in our strategy against IS. Is that wrong? I know they were trying to bundle their nuclear program into the negotiation over taking it to IS.
Yeah,Iran is on the side of the Sunni or the sheite one,I forget which tribe borders them,isis being the other tribe.

And,

The 40 or so Americans that have come back from training with isis have to be pissed now that we are smoking their buddies likea fine ham.
9/23/2014 9:35am
Iran and the majority of Iraq practice Shi Islam. Syria's president Bashar Al Assad is an Alawite which practice a type of Shia Islam. ISIL are Sunni. Shiites and Sunnis make the Hatfields and McCoys look like LaVerne and Shirley
thesadguy
9/23/2014 10:48am Edited Date/Time 9/23/2014 10:53am
I support a coup against the us government before they start a nuclear war.

ISOLATIONISM
9/23/2014 11:05am Edited Date/Time 9/23/2014 11:08am
SNOWDEN revealed this (from globalresearch.ca)

"The former employee at US National Security Agency (NSA), Edward Snowden, has revealed that the British and American intelligence and the Mossad worked together to create the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

Snowden said intelligence services of three countries created a terrorist organisation that is able to attract all extremists of the world to one place, using a strategy called “the hornet’s nest”.

NSA documents refer to recent implementation of the hornet’s nest to protect the Zionist entity by creating religious and Islamic slogans.

According to documents released by Snowden, “The only solution for the protection of the Jewish state “is to create an enemy near its borders”.

Leaks revealed that ISIS leader and cleric Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi took intensive military training for a whole year in the hands of Mossad, besides courses in theology and the art of speech."

lestat
9/23/2014 11:26am
Sunhouse wrote:
Aw man you are so nieve, First of all they dont hate us bucuz of American policies, they hate us becuz of thier muslim doctrine, which...

You don't have a fucking clue .
motoracer633
9/23/2014 11:43am
Sunhouse wrote:

lestat wrote:
You don't have a fucking clue .
Amen, It doesn't have anything to do with our policies? Wow! That is the most naive thing i've ever heard. If someone bombs your neighborhood you may find them to be your enemy. Maybe you should stop watching fox news? Instead of congratulating the president for using a measured thoughtful approach and getting other sunni countries involved some want to be like McCain or Graham. We should boycott SC and Arizona business until they vote those idiots out!
IWreckALot
9/23/2014 11:58am
Barrett57 wrote:
I just don't know what to make of Iraq and Syria. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2014/09/23/65860/s1200_index.jpg[/img]
I just don't know what to make of Iraq and Syria.

That's about right. Just glad I'm not the one making the decision.

That British journalist is about to be beheaded along with anyone else they have in their custody right now. If they beheaded one journalist because of a couple of bombs, they're really going to get aggressive after this one. Might get ready to hold on tight.
tp4
9/23/2014 1:20pm
the root of all evil..religion and $$...just nuts.
SF45
9/23/2014 1:26pm
Just evacuate the normal people, let the radicals have their haven, and then turn the entire region into a crater.

But that doesn't work for the complex.
jeffro503
9/23/2014 1:27pm
tp4 wrote:
the root of all evil..religion and $$...just nuts.
Nothing more to say......just this.

Post a reply to: WW3 just started

The Latest