Vitalmx Spotify

steed 2.0
5/7/2017 4:00am Edited Date/Time 5/15/2017 10:24pm
Spotify is a great way to share your love of music with people all over the world, anyone can follow you on Spotify!!
The intention is to create an eclectic tracklist (in key) that reflects The Spirit of the Motocross Family who's in?
kick something off... ps If you don't have Spotify yet just leave some titles

|
steed 2.0
5/7/2017 6:17am
sende wrote:
https://open.spotify.com/user/sundeliini/playlist/1iOEVNUpspo8cZmpWVMdek

My random playlist created to drinking purposes.
Thanks for your help, if we have about 20 tracks or 1 hour, I run it though key detection software and see if we can make an interesting tracklist after that it's easy Wink "create similar playlists" hope the punk rockers and rappers
tune in as well... From your playlist I like this one reminds me of THE BLACK CROWES

The Shop

steed 2.0
5/7/2017 11:24am
sende wrote:
steed 2.0: Halestorm's cover EP's are playing on my spotify all the time. Good stuff. Here's one interesting track: [url=https://open.spotify.com/track/2B0rYO62k5lUJ5ilQKIfe4]https://open.spotify.com/track/2B0rYO62k5lUJ5ilQKIfe4[/url] Edit. Don't know hot to embed...
steed 2.0: Halestorm's cover EP's are playing on my spotify all the time. Good stuff.
Here's one interesting track:

https://open.spotify.com/track/2B0rYO62k5lUJ5ilQKIfe4

Edit. Don't know hot to embed this like you did.
My phone/camera is broken, show you next week how to embed

sende
Fantasy
4320th
5/7/2017 11:44am
Thanks. I know how to embed youtube links etc.but this was beyond me. Grinning
steed 2.0
5/8/2017 2:17pm
Before you guys think... My faith has fallen Laughing A catchy Dance Tune Wink

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
5/8/2017 3:10pm Edited Date/Time 5/8/2017 3:26pm
sende wrote:
It's pretty simple really.

-In Spotify in your playlist you have a big green oval that says play or pause.
-Right next to that there is a small circle with 3 little dots. Click on that and a drop down menu will appear.
-Go down to share and click on that.
-Once you click on that, a bunch of small icons will appear (Facebook, Twitter, Etc.)
-Next to those icon there's a circle with an arrow, slash, arrow. Click on that. The embed code will be copied.
-Come to this forum, right click, paste and the code will appear in the box.
-Click the preview button to see if your playlist or song appears and if it does click submit.

Voila, your song or playlist will be posted here for everyone to see and enjoy.
sende
Fantasy
4320th
5/9/2017 4:34am Edited Date/Time 5/9/2017 4:35am
sende wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
It's pretty simple really. -In Spotify in your playlist you have a big green oval that says play or pause. -Right next to that there is...

-Right next to that there is a small circle with 3 little dots. Click on that and a drop down menu will appear.
-Once you click on that, a bunch of small icons will appear (Facebook, Twitter, Etc.)
-Next to those icon there's a circle with an arrow, slash, arrow. Click on that. The embed code will be copied.
-Click the preview button to see if your playlist or song appears and if it does click submit.

I did just that and it still didn't embed it. Only the link as seen in my previous post. Blink
Dunno what I did wrong.
izukisan
5/9/2017 5:54am
thanks, i find there great music
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
5/9/2017 6:02am
sende wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
It's pretty simple really. -In Spotify in your playlist you have a big green oval that says play or pause. -Right next to that there is...

sende wrote:
I did just that and it still didn't embed it. Only the link as seen in my previous post. Blink
Dunno what I did wrong.
Hmm are you trying to do it from a computer or your phone? If you're trying to do it from your phone I don't think it's possible. I just looked and tried and when I post the link in here it just posted the url which is what looks like the one you posted above open.spotify.com/......

If you tried from the computer you might of accidentaly clicked the little circle that says URL in it. If that's the case then it will post a link shown like yours open.spotify.com/..... When the little icons show up after you click share click on the little circle that is located just before the one that says URL. A blue bar should appear at the top of your screen that says something along the lines of embed code copied. After that come here, right click, paste, click preview to see if your song/list shows up. It should.

If that is exactly what you did and it still didn't post the embed code....well I have no idea why it didn't work for you.

Maybe I'm explaining it wrong or missed a step. It worked for me and that's exactly what I did. steed 2.0 has posted a bunch of them so maybe he can chime in to see if I missed a step or explain the way he does it.

Worse comes to worse he or myself can just click on the links posted and embed them here for you and others. Stupid technology.
sende
Fantasy
4320th
5/9/2017 6:16am
I tried it on my computer, but I clicked URL. Now I got it. Thanks -MAVERICK-

Post a reply to: Vitalmx Spotify

The Latest