Vital is being ruined

4stroke4DWIN
Edited Date/Time 8/13/2014 8:10am
. WTF is up with all the second accounts people make just to post non sense? Seriously I'm starting to think some of you might be bat shit crazy. I'm sure theirs a psychological term for it, I just don't know. Can't be normal behavior for grown men to act this way lol. If you are to chickenshit to post whatever under your original screen name then just don't post.

I know I'm not an "OG" like some of you but I've been here long enough to notice a decline in the quality of members.
|
JA946
8/4/2014 3:04pm
. WTF is up with all the second accounts people make just to post non sense? Seriously I'm starting to think some of you might be...
. WTF is up with all the second accounts people make just to post non sense? Seriously I'm starting to think some of you might be bat shit crazy. I'm sure theirs a psychological term for it, I just don't know. Can't be normal behavior for grown men to act this way lol. If you are to chickenshit to post whatever under your original screen name then just don't post.

I know I'm not an "OG" like some of you but I've been here long enough to notice a decline in the quality of members.
What's wrong with my 2nd account?
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
8/4/2014 3:09pm
. WTF is up with all the second accounts people make just to post non sense? Seriously I'm starting to think some of you might be...

All what second accounts?
newmann
8/4/2014 3:17pm
GuyB wrote:
Yeah, most of them are probably third, fourth , fifth and sixths attempts to get back in.Laughing

The Shop

rosebud441
8/4/2014 3:21pm Edited Date/Time 8/4/2014 3:23pm
Yes, one must tread lightly in that non-moto arena.. To fit in, stick to how cool guns are or how much you hate Obama.. or prepare to be gang-raped..

Moto-side = not much difference
newmann
8/4/2014 3:45pm
rosebud441 wrote:
Yes, one must tread lightly in that non-moto arena.. To fit in, stick to how cool guns are or how much you hate Obama.. or prepare...
Yes, one must tread lightly in that non-moto arena.. To fit in, stick to how cool guns are or how much you hate Obama.. or prepare to be gang-raped..

Moto-side = not much difference
Guns are definitely cool as long as they are a quality product or have historical significance. Obammy? Well you could have just inserted pretty much any politician for the most part there. Don't matter which side of the aisle they sit on these days, most all of them suck.
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
8/5/2014 7:48pm

"theirs ?" You found a new way to screw that one up, come back when you have a GED and you know who Mini P is.
TeamGreen
8/5/2014 7:56pm

GuyB wrote:
eg: NoK
scooter5002
8/6/2014 7:36am
Guess it just depends on how seriously you take this whole internet thing. If you need multiple accounts to keep getting your thoughts out there, well,................ Fuck I don't know, just well.
4stroke4DWIN
8/6/2014 8:33am
I guess I should of said "when people get clicked" why do they come back over and over and over? Maybe being 40yrs old I think differently.......
4stroke4DWIN
8/6/2014 8:35am

Crash82 wrote:
"theirs ?" You found a new way to screw that one up, come back when you have a GED and you know who Mini P is.
Yes sir, won't let it happen again sirWink who the hell is miniP?
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
8/6/2014 11:01am
The little guy on the handle bars, also the one who was fishing with Ringer. Mini P is a legend, a scrappy little fellow and throws napkins on the ground when he is mad. He always rides MX in sneakers. That's enough for now, I am on a self initiated ban from Vital until the quality of my posts increase.
Cygnus
8/6/2014 11:09am
Crash82 wrote:
The little guy on the handle bars, also the one who was fishing with Ringer. Mini P is a legend, a scrappy little fellow and throws...
The little guy on the handle bars, also the one who was fishing with Ringer. Mini P is a legend, a scrappy little fellow and throws napkins on the ground when he is mad. He always rides MX in sneakers. That's enough for now, I am on a self initiated ban from Vital until the quality of my posts increase.
I think he got a factory ride over a dinner too.
IWreckALot
8/6/2014 11:19am
Crash82 wrote:
The little guy on the handle bars, also the one who was fishing with Ringer. Mini P is a legend, a scrappy little fellow and throws...
Hey how will you know if your posting quality improves if you're not posting?
huck
8/6/2014 11:30am
Crash82 wrote:
I thought you retired from the internet again....
4stroke4DWIN
8/6/2014 11:36am
Crash82 wrote:
AH! Gotcha El Capitan!!Cool
Sandberm
8/6/2014 11:37am
I think Vitals getting rooned by all the second hand info.

I do like the guys who step forward with their balls in their hand who say there vital account name is their real name.
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
8/6/2014 1:13pm
Crash82 wrote:
Cygnus wrote:
I think he got a factory ride over a dinner too.
Factory rides were easier to snag back then, if i ever meet P I will pick him up and hold him like Michael Jackson used to hold his little friends. The old days were awesome but very stressful on me. haha
level
8/12/2014 4:49pm
Vital won't let you use two accounts. I did that years ago and he emailed me right away asking why I was opening a second account. They stay on top of that and can tell from your ip address I am guessing.
enketchum
8/13/2014 1:34am Edited Date/Time 8/13/2014 1:34am

Shit, I must have been drunk last night. I usually never post from my second account...

I even spelled ruined wrong. It's ROONED
FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
8/13/2014 8:10am Edited Date/Time 8/13/2014 8:11am
"Just because I said you are cool, doesn't always mean you are cool. Sorry about that." Cool

Post a reply to: Vital is being ruined

The Latest