Updated pic

Mr. G
7/6/2016 1:12pm
I posted this pic originally and just happened to drive by it yesterday so I took a current pic. I added the kidney belt pic for no reason other than I been trowing stuff away and came upon it.

|
Parris
7/6/2016 2:58pm

Keep my gut from hitting my nuts
ocscottie
7/6/2016 10:27pm
Being a Stewart that makes me so proud.

Me circa 1984

Mr. G
7/6/2016 11:43pm
Mr. G wrote:
I posted this pic originally and just happened to drive by it yesterday so I took a current pic. I added the kidney belt pic for...
I posted this pic originally and just happened to drive by it yesterday so I took a current pic. I added the kidney belt pic for no reason other than I been trowing stuff away and came upon it.

That is really cool. I must say when I first saw your pic I thought "I sure miss that rear suspension".
Mr. G
7/6/2016 11:45pm
Mr. G wrote:
I posted this pic originally and just happened to drive by it yesterday so I took a current pic. I added the kidney belt pic for...

Yea I would think having the last name Stewart must be an advantage. I mean it could be Tripes. You could be great some days.....other days........?

The Shop

Mr. G
7/6/2016 11:50pm
Mr. G wrote:

Must have been.pretty cool to have your name on a trailer. I almost bought a Moto X Fox van once just for the he'll of it. I should have it was pretty cool.
Parris
7/8/2016 7:33am
Mr. G wrote:

Mr. G wrote:
That is really cool. I must say when I first saw your pic I thought "I sure miss that rear suspension".
I am proof you can put an average driver on one of the best scooters of that time and win.But, the front legs were a huge weak and leak every week.

Post a reply to: Updated pic

The Latest